• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Ace Attorney Did a portrait drawing of our dude Phoenix! I hope you all enjoy this one! ⚖️

    Ace Attorney Did a portrait drawing of our dude Phoenix! I hope you all enjoy this one! ⚖️


    Did a portrait drawing of our dude Phoenix! I hope you all enjoy this one! ⚖️

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Right, that's just silly!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Turnabout Memories - Another Side, Another Story (Art by Achrocide)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Political Compass

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Badly drawing every AA1 character until I get better #8: Maya Fey (I'm so sorry, I apparently can't draw a decent Maya despite several attempts)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    2027 Courtroom Arrivals

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    OBJECTION! This suit looks TOO familiar!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    3rd Year Law Students Streaming Ace Attorney

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Hello, again! We are back streaming Ace Attorney again this week. We are starting a bit later than we'd like, but court is in session once again. We are current 3rd year law students who are all working and currently actually practicing/representing clients in the field of criminal law. Feel free to swing by and check out the stream if you want to potentially ask some questions/hear some insights about the law as it actually is practiced, or if you just want to come hang out and shitpost in the chat. We always have a lot of fun when fellow redditors come on and hang out with us, so if that sounds like your cup of tea, absolutely come check us out.

    www.twitch.tv/bornsinner3

    submitted by /u/Dudebro9001
    [link] [comments]

    If you could have any major AAI exclusive character have a role in AA7, who would you pick?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Phoenix Wright's Pro Skater

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    [AAI2-4] The storeroom was an awesome nostalgia bomb. Greatly enjoyable for long-term fans of the series!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Pun names for some Ace Attorney ocs

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I need names for some characters. I got some for my other characters but the ones I need the most are for:

    -A misandrist spinster

    -A smart homeless man

    -An arrogant teacher pet

    -A vengeful jealous girl

    -The biggest playboy man ever

    submitted by /u/Ella115
    [link] [comments]

    Any fancases that focus on Kristoph or Klavier Gavin

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Do you guys know about any that are out there?

    submitted by /u/Rman8018
    [link] [comments]

    Justice for all makes me depressed..

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    hi, i'm doing the chapter 3 of Justice for all ( the circus one )First of, i have to say, i haven't finish the case, yet, i'm after the whole first acro stuff

    I personnaly hate games over with ace attorney game, its one of the rare games where i hate myself, feeling like i should see thing, i should be figuring out stuff, even if AA was my first game of the type, i think i got like 3/5 tribunal part right, so some Game over

    I realy realy hate on me or the game, i'm not even sure, but i think its more toward myself, i just can't accept this feeling of being bad or stupid.

    Now that i'm on this case i've ( almost ) never felt so angry playing a videogame.So much stuffs just, bugs me, so much, that i feel the need to stop and writtes stuff here, because i don't knwo if i should hate myself or not.

    Now about this case, i think you guys could help me point things out.I want to state how i saw thing, compared to how stuff happended ( Btw, sorry if my english isn't perfect )

    The first thing was when i had to tell how Acro could have know where the ringmaster head was and drop the bust on him.

    Now, i have a question, i am.. realy just stupid.. ?

    1. I was, realy, so, SO conveinced that he used the mirrors in the bust hands to know where the ringmaster was, like, you know, he could have been beside the window, using the mirror to know when the ringmaster was approching the Box, and curious about it he would open it, not traying to LIFT IT for whanever reasons??Ad i aslo believed the shock of the bust on the ringmaster head would have broken the mirrors and thus some shard should have been on the crime scene. you can use one hand to hold a mirror and the other one to push the bust, hell, he could have teach his monkey to hold mirrors.( At this moment you have to use the box on his dialogue saying he couldn't know his location )
    2. Then they went how the ringmaster was about to lift the Box and that's how Acro knew his head would be there.To be frank, i lost it, it doesen't tell anything to me, the point his he can't look down, do what does this help ? He need to know the timing for that, he coulden't have heard the ringmaster just bending himself..i was sure, the box was here to makes him currious about it, and that when trying to open it, acro would have drop the bust, knowing the timing with the mirrors, he was on the Third floor, the box is shown close to the wall, how could he knew from that...
    3. Then they said, he drop the box down with a rope, and then the bust. I once, again, don't understand, if the cord was somehow tied to the box, how did he undo it to then attach the bush ? Are they special node able to do that ?

    and 4)the cloak.. they said, that when the bust hit the ringmaster the cloak when flying on the bust. HELL PHYSICS DOESENT WORK THIS WAY

    I just.. i feel so inept, do bad, so usless, while it happend some cases before, i agreed it was mostly my faults.I suppose its because each person has a different approach, but still, i hate this feeling, i love murder mystery, and, not getting the answers.. god, it makes me kinda wanna cry, i'm trying so much to think over and over.

    So far it means i've gone trough 5 trial part on this game and got 3 game over. i trough i would be better since i've done the first game and nailed the Bonus chapter for most part.

    I'm sorry if this threat is a waste of time, i just feel the need to let a little bit out.

    I just don't know, what to expect of myself, like, am i dumb, am i overthinking, or am i just thinking of possibilitysWatching lets play doing close to no mistake makes me think i'm the wrong one..

    submitted by /u/Eihsia
    [link] [comments]

    Does the ace attorney trilogy have the DS exclusive cases?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I know that when the games were released in American, they added cases exclusive to the DS port, so I was just wondering big they had those cases in the trilogy on the switch

    submitted by /u/GenericPC48328
    [link] [comments]

    Is the mobile version of Apollo Justice worth getting?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I recently played through the Phoenix Wright trilogy on the Switch and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I naturally would like to try out Apollo Justice next. The only problem is that I can't find any way to get the game besides on mobile, and while I have no problem with it being on mobile specifically, with the low price and how mobile ports can often exclude important aspects of games, I'm wondering if the mobile version offers the same experience as other versions of the game or if I should try to find a way to get it on a different device.

    submitted by /u/AsexualPlantMain
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney needs a low-stakes spinoff

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Like yeah murder trials are cool but they lose their spice after the 15th time you find out the killer was actually some dumb nerd who had nothing to do with the case. Capcom should spice things up a bit and let us do actual common lawyer work. I don't want another murder trial where the defendant is an alien or something, I want to get really aggressive and slam my desk when I find proof that contradicts the state trooper's report that I ran a stop sign in the Panera's parking lot at 8:15 am. I don't want Turnabout Time To Fry part 30, I want Turnabout Tax Fraud. If anyone has an inside man at Capcom, get this idea to them ASAP. I need a trial with a max sentence of 2 years and a $1,000 fine immediately.

    submitted by /u/Billybobsatan
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton Rap Battle

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    is it just me or do Apollo look really alike to Fei from Xenogears?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment