• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Ace Attorney The best way to play Trials and Tribulations (No spoilers please)

    Ace Attorney The best way to play Trials and Tribulations (No spoilers please)


    The best way to play Trials and Tribulations (No spoilers please)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    u/greatgreenlight - Komaru Fey

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Blackquill

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    mAyA

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Phoenix’s Nightmare

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    I drew Maya and Franziska based on the logo of Danganronpa UDG!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    If all of the games were released on PS4 and had avatars (Yes even AAI and DGS)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Replaying AAI1

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Replaying AAI1 after like 10 years. My impressions...

    Edgeworth is so fucking cool it's so fun to play him instead of Phoenix

    Walking around to collect evidence and talk to people is amazing why aren't all the games like this?

    GUMSHOE I MISSED YOU!!

    All the injokes like the Samurai figure and talks of Gumshoe's salary make me instantly feel at home

    The music rocks

    I could seriously watch Edgeworth crossing his arms and thinking all day, and I'm not even gay

    ....anyway I am really enjoying it. I know AAI2 gets all the hype but the first game is awesome too.

    submitted by /u/therico
    [link] [comments]

    Animemes is doing a videogame event, and AA is doing well, maybe time to share some of our OC?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I drew Iris!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I feel this may be pretty controversial so feel free to argue with me and I'll try to persuade you ^_^

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Are there any good engines or programs to make fan games with?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I'm talking about full on fan games, not just courtroom memes.

    I would prefer one that's easy to use, but if such a thing doesn't exist I'm willing to learn.

    submitted by /u/trabunt
    [link] [comments]

    Судим вора писек

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    My digital media class required us to make a pop culture poster, and I had to do mine on the series I fell in love with over quarantine!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Trying to run DGS on an emulator and running into audio problems

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    First post on the subreddit, hi! So I've recently wanted to play DGS on an emulator, but I've run into a strange problem. The game runs fine, but the audio is really bad. The sound effects are white noise while bkg music is really slow and choppy. However, the sound for the cutscenes work fine? The very first cutscene in the game was fine but I could barely get past there because of the noise afterwards. Does anyone know what's wrong and how I can fix it? I've been trying but not nothing has worked. If it helps-I'm using BlueStacks.

    submitted by /u/Accountantgirl123
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Turnabout Goodbyes and...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I am ashamed to admit that I didn't even realise I was supposed to use the metal detector lmao. I was doing really well all throughout this chapter. I only had to use a guide once to open the safe in Yogi's house because I thought it was a speaker.

    I find the case challenging but very fair and then I get to the bullet part and I get stuck. Thankfully I only got penalized once before that so I was able to make mistakes. I wasted all of my tries except for one so I looked at every piece of evidence but I completely ignored the metal detector ( I didnt even acknowledge it ) because I thought "Why would I use that here." Well I was stuck so I looked up the guide and found it really funny, but I was left with regret afterwards because I this was going to by the first time I would complete all the trials ( in one chapter ) without a guide.

    I only have the ashes chapter left now.

    But I have to say I really like this game. It took me a while to actually get into it but now Im really enjoying it. Its so funny.

    submitted by /u/Vejbyak
    [link] [comments]

    How is the 3DS version of Apollo Justice?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    So I played the Ace Attorney Trilogy for the first time a couple of months ago on the Switch and loved it a lot. I was waiting for the other games to come for the Switch until I decided to give up and started looking to play the other games elsewhere. I saw that Apollo Justice has a 3DS version so I wanted to ask how is that? Is that the best version of the game? Why/Why not? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JessF_07
    [link] [comments]

    Ships that I can work with...?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I'm currently working on a fic which takes place 25 years after the last game (kinda) and I need ideas with some ships/next gen characters.

    So far, I got: Phoenix x Maya Franziska x Miles Iris x Larry

    I need some other ships suggestions, and maybe some debate on others. I may consider them and maybe read some opinions over them.

    Help if you may...

    submitted by /u/Ella115
    [link] [comments]

    Tails : Ace Attorney

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Tails : Ace Attorney

    In the 45th episode of Sonic Boom, there is a moment where Tails in this position :

    OBJECTION !

    submitted by /u/EvilOmega7
    [link] [comments]

    [Poll / Discussion] Anyone else really, really prefer Presto 2009 > Presto 2011?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    TL;DR - I prefer Presto 2009 over 2011. If you don't wanna read my rambling thoughts below, your vote in the poll is enough :)

    View Poll

    Refresher: Presto 2009 and 2011 are the songs that play during the final (or one of the final) cross-examinations in an episode in the respective two Investigations games.

    Presto 2009 (AAI1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pucxhTspFrQ

    Presto 2011 (AAI2): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBymcg6lDWY

    Now obviously, when they change up a contextual song in a game's sequel, you're going to prefer one or the other. That's inevitable. But for me, the gap between the Presto songs is especially wide; and that's made more noticeable by the fact that the two songs are very contextual, tending to only play once or twice per episode, and play during very intense moments.

    Presto 2009 is honestly probably my favorite song in the Ace Attorney series. It just perfectly sets the tone for when it is played, and is a joy to listen to; it feels very dramatic and confrontationy, like an action theme. Sometimes during my latest replay of AAI1, I would delay presenting evidence just to listen to it a bit longer. Presto 2011 just... isn't like that. It's a lot more subdued and less dramatic and intense. It gets me to a point where I kinda wish Presto 2009 was playing in some of the moments where 2011 is played. I do not hate the song or find it unfitting at all, it's just so inferior to 2009 for me.

    A piece of irony about this is that I greatly prefer AAI2 to AAI1. Guess this is the one thing AAI1 did much better IMO.

    What are your thoughts on the Presto themes?

    submitted by /u/ShiningConcepts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment