• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Ace Attorney On the Subject of Polls

    Ace Attorney On the Subject of Polls


    On the Subject of Polls

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    So, about a week ago, I posted this thread, asking for some community input on the large number of polls that have been regularly posted here ever since Reddit added the feature.

    It hasn't ever gotten a huge number of votes, but the totals have generally remained fairly close to matching in the column of "too many polls" and "polls are fine", with the latter spending most of the time in a slight lead. Going by the comments and their upvote counts, though, the general consensus seems to be that a slightly more regulated stance on polls on this sub might be warranted. I didn't ever want to ban them outright, because they're a perfectly good means of generating discussion and debate, but we do seem to have very similar poll threads ("best assistant", "best villain", etc) quite often.

    So, based on the suggestions from the previous thread, my current going idea is to establish some pattern of posting community poll threads (weekly, maybe?), covering some of those kinds of topics. This could allow everyone to contribute their opinions and enjoy some of the same discussion, without just continuing to leave every poll thread anyone gets the idea to post up, regardless of obvious similarity to other recent polls.

    So, thoughts on this? If this does end up being a course of action the community can agree upon, I would also really appreciate if anyone wanted to volunteer to take charge in posting such weekly poll threads. Each could also include a discussion over which subject will be used the following week.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth fanart i made

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Outfit swap between "sisters"

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney GBC Version Mockup Animated

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    "FREEZE SCUMBAGS, IT'S THE COPS!" That never gets old...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I'M A COOKIE YOU FOOL.....Franziska Von Karma in macaron form! Flavor is blackberry and lemon. What character should I do next?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Phoenix Wright: human disaster

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    For the third time in the series. (Spoilers for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I love the throwback. (More spoilers for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    what the hell is the stepladder joke

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I've played through the entire series. I'm actually sitting here with my laptop infront of me replaying DGS because my save file broke in the middle of the fourth case. And yet - every time I see a joke about stepladder vs real ladder, I don't understan d. where did that start and what is it??

    submitted by /u/stoptrackingmeplease
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a final credits picture for Trials and Tribulations?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I just finished the AA Trilogy on Switch and loved it, and I was watching the credits till the end, but then I turned around at a loud noise by my cat, and when I turned to my monitor the screen was black, and took me back to the main menu. Is there anyone who can hit me with the picture, or can someone confirm if there isn't. (also, made me made diego did not take his goggles off, i wanted to see his face).

    submitted by /u/bumberclatt
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another trilogy character tier list!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Making a tier list on Ace Attorney characters as i play the series #2: I just finished playing Apollo Justice, will play Investigations next

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    My Personal AA Character Tier List (All games except DGS)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    My tier list of all the characters I've met so far! (I'm about halfway into The Stolen Turnabout so if someone is in a weird spot for that, that's why!)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    (Casting Call) Ace Attorney Fangame Animation!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Trilogy is for some reason, disabling my 3ds mic

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Yeah, I don't really get it either, that's why I figured I'd bring the info over here, to see if anyone has the solution to my problem. So, I'm playing through the first game, and I get to Rise from the Ashes, and I need to use my mic, and when I try, it doesn't work. I go to the home menu, test my mic with the spinning icons on the top screen there, they don't work, close the game, then try again, and then my mic starts reading the mic inputs, which is weird. So for some reason, this game, which needs microphone inputs for progression, has somehow disabled the mic. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Why_Do_I_Exist_Why
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Day 1 of Turnabout Goodbyes and can't do anything about it, need help.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I'm still on the investigation portion, but I'm having a repeating issue of not being able to get into Gourd Lake Park. When I finish everything I have to say to Gumshoe, nothing happens. I've seen the videos and an officer is meant to call him and he gets back to the precinct but that doesn't happen with me. Can someone help, please?

    submitted by /u/Operator__
    [link] [comments]

    GUMSHOE IS BEST BOI (no spoiler)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys just finished my recording for the next part of my playthrough of ace attorney. I finished the last day of investigation on the last episode and I have to pay my man the respect where respect is due so: GUMSHOE IS BEST F*CKING BOI! If you know then you know. Would love to see if there are people who think the same xD

    submitted by /u/oneboredasian
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody remember the old japanese ports of the original trilogy?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    So apparently the original trilogy got a pc port back in 2008 and I was wondering if anybody knew or remembered this.

    submitted by /u/Bmovo
    [link] [comments]

    [spoilers to DD] an art that i did a year ago that i feel like putting here

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    What are your guys's proudest ace attorney moments?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Like, presenting a difficult piece of evidence first try, finishing a trial with one penalty left, etc. For me, it was putting together the metal detector and the bullet first try in Turnabout Goodbyes!

    submitted by /u/jellygoatmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Best are you shitting me moment (1 game only)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment