• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Ace Attorney I made the ace attorney courtroom in animal crossing (more pics in comments)

    Ace Attorney I made the ace attorney courtroom in animal crossing (more pics in comments)


    I made the ace attorney courtroom in animal crossing (more pics in comments)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Happy anniversary to the let’s play that got me into this franchise, and changed my life!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Polygon

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Seishun buta yarou redraw but make it ace attorney

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Who would play a good Miles Edgeworth?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I am not going to lie; I have, and always had, since I first played, a HUGE crush on Miles.

    Tonight I started thinking but I could not wrap my head around any good ideas of who would be a good actor to play him in a movie. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Sashisss
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Iris Hawthorne so loved?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Drawing an Ace Attorney character in MS Paint Everyday. Day 4: Widget

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    SPIRIT OF JUSTICE SPOILERS (question about datz)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Ok so in the 3rd case we meet datz and he is a criminal that escaped from prison so it's normal that the police is after him. But in the final case (dhurke's trial) he shows up to the trial and no one cares, no one even tries to arrest him. That doesn't make sense to me. Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/mariapsrk
    [link] [comments]

    Best third case spinoffs

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    When you frame the polls like this you start to realize that while modern ace attorney has flaws they've definitely ascended past third case syndrome

    Only ones that are bad are AAIs and duel destinies imo. (I couldn't fit DD and SOJ in the poll)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Yak_23
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch on the Switch???

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    So I'm replaying Trials and Tribulations and I'm on the second case. Already showed Luke the calling card, looked at the Shichishito, looked at the box, computer, got the data and looked at the statue, and looked at the purple stuff where the statue was. When I go to the Main Hall, Gumshoe is still there and won't leave so he can call me so I can progress. Am I missing something? I looked up a walk-through even just to make sure and still nothing.

    submitted by /u/ZaWarudoh
    [link] [comments]

    Which of these Morally-Grey Villains did you feel the most sorry for?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I know these are getting annoying, but this is how much I like them on a personal level

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Any idea what Takeshi Yamazaki is working right now?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Ever since AA6 and it's DLC were released back in 2016, what is Takeshi Yamazaki working on right now?

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Found this gem, hope ya'll like it too

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Friendly reminder that Danganronpa X Phoenix Wright should exist

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    A haunting jazz cover of Godot's theme, makes me want to replay Trials & Tribulations

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Best third case Main Series DS games

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    How should I finish the first game without replaying?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I very very rarely play video games these days, and it's not something I regularly allot myself time for. However I so absolutely loved Ace Attorney when I played it a couple years ago. Regrettably I never finished the first game, I got maybe 4 cases in. I have the trilogy on the 3ds, and I would love to finish playing. However I won't be able to take the time to replay the first one up to where I was. What's the best way for me to go about finishing the story? I was emulating it on iPhone, but the app was unverified and I can't renew it. I do have a hacked 3ds, but I couldn't find a save file to load on it. If neither of those options are meant to be, can someone recommend a play through I can watch with no commentary? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/The_Powers_That_B
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I am probably being really stupid, but for the lie of me I can't figure out how to flip the Evidence Law Book over to get Lana's Picture in Rise from the Ashes

    submitted by /u/Stitchgamer9114
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Question in Turnabout Goodbyes

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Just finished 1-5, Loved the case but there's just 1 thing bugging me. As a skilled prosecutor, couldn't Von Karma just say that he didn't shoot Edgeworth and just walked away, after being accidentally shot? There's no direct evidence implying that he handled the gun or used it.

    submitted by /u/lzyan
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone got some clever DGS1 character name puns/ideas?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    All the names, save for one (Blacky the kitten), were not localized by Scarlet Study. As I play through DGS1's english fanslation, I couldn't help but think Capcom would have totally turned all the characters' names into puns. SS even explain in the translation notes in the 3DS Manual that Cosney Megundal's name is a Japanese pun for "I'll spare you some change". What do you think Capcom localization would have come up with? Any ideas for other characters' names?

    submitted by /u/Rewow
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best original trilogy game in your opinion?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment