• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Ace Attorney I made wright and co. law offices in animal crossing

    Ace Attorney I made wright and co. law offices in animal crossing


    I made wright and co. law offices in animal crossing

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    [OC] He did it, boys.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Kid!Trucy and Teen!Trucy side by side

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    sl9

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Lifetime sales for the series hit 7.5 million, up from 7.3 million the previous quarter

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Anyone know what I can use to make 3D animations like the ones in 5, 6, DGS1 & 2? I'm looking to transition to using 3D characters for my VNs now.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Drawing an Ace Attorney character in MS Paint Everyday. Day 3: Athena Cykes

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Looks like Maya was right

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I wanted to share a video I made about Turnabout Trump! I don't think this case or this game get quite enough credit for how dense and well written this first case is! :-))

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Worst Final Case Defendant?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    My attempt in recreating the courtroom from Ace Attorney. Plz don’t kill me.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Do you find 6-5’s main villain... A tragic villain? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Sure, Ga'ran's crimes speak for herself. She hurts her family, usurped the throne to paint defense attorney's sinful, commits genocide on them, the DC act, changing the laws to her whim, okay with letting a baby die in a fire, making Khura'in toxic and despotic with blackmail, turning Khura'inism into a corrupt church, and not having any legitimate claim to the throne because of having no spiritual powers.

    Even while being a sadistic megalomaniac making evil laughs and abuses her power and niece... You have to discover that the core roots of Ga'ran's crime were Ambition and Envy.

    Putting this into rational thought, my idea is that Ga'ran's past in the Kingdom were that she lost to defense attorney's as a minister of justice, a prosecutor, and felt more like a second-class citizen of the Kingdom than anyone of royalty.

    Ga'ran tries to be intimidating to her trials by having her hideous outfit resembling spiders to benefit her cruel and manipulative nature to ensnare the defendant into guilt. But none of these tactics in her normal trials failed, she kept on getting blasted a defense attorney or her brother-in-law Dhurke Sahdmadhi. Later, she was laughed upon and insulted by the whole populace because of her irrational personality and unable to do what a good prosecutor does. She could've moved on to the twilight realm wheN she noticed her sisters kindness and becoming Queen was because she channeled the Holy Mother. Everyone soon celebrated her wedding with Dhurke and had a son named Nahyuta.

    But Ga'ran, oh Ga'ran, was fueled by envy and ambition to prove herself that she was better than any other insolent little scum-sucking worm around. Ready to paint her own brother-in-law as an international terrorist and keep her sister for spirit channeling.

    She had no idea how to execute her plan and seize power, so she cried by her pillow in anguish and despair. Until... Amara came into her room and invited her to Dhurke's residence. To which, Ga'ran agrees.

    Soon after, Ga'ran hatches her plan while a musician named Jove Justice plays his guitair and her tragedy ends in the depths of hell.

    What do you think about this backstory? And does change your mind about Ga'ran slightly? We still don't why she would want to carry her evil intentions to Khura'in's citizens however as the embodiment of law she tries to claim.

    P.S. To be honest, I just wished that Capcom did more to Ga'ran before Yamazaki left Ace Attorney. I wanted to about her parents, her past life, and all other stuff in AJ that needs to be dug in because of how powerful this story about the Royal Family and Apollo are. Given the status quo.

    Reference to why I made this post: https://askaceattorney.tumblr.com/post/614112416647757824/dear-anonymous-that-actually-happened-once

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    And I’m loooosing control~

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    [Trilogy] When should I play AA1 Case 5?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hi

    I'm new to the series and just started Case 3 (the samurai one) in the first game on the 3DS trilogy.

    I'm aware that the fifth case in the game was made after the original trilogy came out; usually I'm a stickler for release order, so my initial thought was naturally to play it after the third game.

    But I also heard that the Trilogy's dialogue/etc had been tweaked to make it fit in. Is that the case? If so, I feel like I'll just do it when it comes up.

    Thanks for any info/opinions

    submitted by /u/Stylobean
    [link] [comments]

    Dahlia + Pennywise =your latest scream yourself awake nightmare.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    [Save file Request] Android Spirit of Justice Completed

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I was a ways through the DLC case but I needed a clean install of Bluestacks, so I stupidly deleted the entire Bluestacks folder (permanently). I thought that Google would save my save files in the cloud, but unfortunately this was not the case :(

    I know I can just replay any case from the beginning (which I will do if adding a save file isn't possible). But if anyone could provide me with a completed save file for Spirit of Justice (or at least a save file for the DLC case) that would be great. Any instructions for how to add the save file to my game would also be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Yiish
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Courtroom (Updated)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Where are the old Phoenix Wrong videos?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has already come up but does anyone know what happened to the old Phoenix wrong videos? I believe they were made by a YouTube account called Volty and I clearly remember one of them started with an amv for the song Superman by Goldfinger. If anyone knows what happened to them or can link me this video, that'd be so great.

    submitted by /u/emhaysom_
    [link] [comments]

    How would you improve Dane gustavia?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment