• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Ace Attorney I think this describes the Ace Attorney Trilogy pretty well

    Ace Attorney I think this describes the Ace Attorney Trilogy pretty well


    I think this describes the Ace Attorney Trilogy pretty well

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    When you run out of evidence

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    My first time making one of these, sorry if it isn’t that good. I just got the game a couple days ago

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Closet Dahlia Hawthorne Cosplay

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Bucket.mov

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Playing AJ with my husband (my first time). We just finished the trial where Phoenix loses his badge. Not sure if I'm coping properly. LOL.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Tierlist for "I will die for you"...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Ah yes, the unlimited penalty...Did you guys ever feel like this when Godot said that?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I happened to stumble across this picture—is this real? Does this really happen in the movie? I think...I need to go watch it now...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    What are AA characters doing in quarantine?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    What are AA characters doing in quarantine?

    https://preview.redd.it/sdny5kbo5fv41.png?width=1005&format=png&auto=webp&s=94b9f7a0b020976e0d7a2ae208905776469df61f

    Only main/recurring characters through AJ, because I haven't played beyond that yet.

    What qualifies as a "useless" skill, do you think? I'm mastering paper cranes, myself!

    submitted by /u/casemenace
    [link] [comments]

    [4-4] Is it possible to deliberately lose the flashback trial by not presenting the decisive evidence?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    As the title says; can you cause a time paradox or do you just get trapped in a loop where you have to present the forged diary page?

    submitted by /u/al_fletcher
    [link] [comments]

    Where to watch the anime dub?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I was wondering what's a good site to watch the English dub of the anime? Is it on any streaming services? Or will I have to use a "less than legal" website to watch it? Kissanime doesn't seem to have the dub, and I've heard the sub is pretty boring.

    submitted by /u/nukedbrain
    [link] [comments]

    The Joker does better magic tricks than Trucy. Change My Mind

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Ranking Characters Based on Magnificence of Eyebrows

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Made this collage myself.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Lang what do you mean by this

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Patricia Roland question (AAI2 spoilers)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I've been wondering this for a while, but did anyone else think Patricia Roland sounded like she could've been a sexual predator? Some of her lines just seem suggestive to me, such as "I believe close contact to be very important. This goes for my family here in my "home" as well" (she is said to have used these terms to describe the orphanage she used to run) Am I reading to deep into this, or does anyone else feel similarly, especially after everything discovered about her in case 5.

    submitted by /u/WeirdBandKid789
    [link] [comments]

    The memories we hold so fondly

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    That feeling when Team Stepladder is outnumbered...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Ranking the culprits on how much they fuck

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Doodled Klavier in cute clothes

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Where does the design of the psyche locks come from?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    i've found pictures online of antique japanese locks with the top bar and the keyhole in the middle, but never ones that are decorated or look like psyche locks from the series. is this lock design really originally from ace attorney, or does this come from somewhere historic?

    submitted by /u/Mystque
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to AA and I’ve just got a question

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Hi I'm currently playing AA trilogy and I'm almost finished with Trails and tribulations. I don't have a 3DS but a lot of the other games are on there. Is it worth getting one for the games or should I wait for the others to come out on switch

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Ilovemicrowaves19
    [link] [comments]

    is Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney worth getting? it's on sale for $10 on the 3DS eshop and i'm considering it.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    i've already beaten the original trilogy, and i already have Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice but haven't beat them yet.

    submitted by /u/nintendork23
    [link] [comments]

    New to the series, a few questions on the Switch trilogy

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    This is the first time I've played an Ace Attorney game and I'm playing through the trilogy on Switch and I'm really enjoying it so far but wanted to ask a few things without any spoilers.

    1. Does the game get harder?

    Some people have mentioned it's more of a VN than a game, which is fine as I'm enjoying the characters. Granted I've only played the first 2 trials but they were both quite easy. In particular I found it hard to actually fail by choosing the wrong choice. As far as I can see, you only fail by presenting the wrong piece of evidence, and it seems like you get quite a few attempts and each time I need to present evidence it's fairly easy to figure out which one to use.

    At the end of the second trial, Edgeworth asks to postpone the trial for a day. I replayed the trial again and didn't object but still got the same ending in a roundabout way. I was kind of hoping I would fail or something would count against me.

    I found the trials really fun but I found the solution was sort of forced upon you as Maya tells you about the receipt and then pulls out a list of names that makes him confess. I thought it would have been quite cool if this was evidence you just happened to find and you would win by choosing to present it at the right moment.

    I know I've got a lot of the game to go but I hope there are some more challenging trials later on. If it's more of a VN vibe to enjoy the characters then that's fine too, I just like to know what I'm getting myself in for.

    1. Can you miss any evidence, resulting in a harder or impossible trial by not finding something in particular so being unable to show it at the trial?

    2. Once I've played through the trilogy, what other game on the series is worth playing?

    submitted by /u/Alan_Bun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment