• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Ace Attorney FRANZISKA VON KARMA- SHES SO PRETTTTTYYYYYY

    Ace Attorney FRANZISKA VON KARMA- SHES SO PRETTTTTYYYYYY


    FRANZISKA VON KARMA- SHES SO PRETTTTTYYYYYY

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I sketched a bunch of Edgeworths bc I'm bored

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    i am not sorry for making this

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    When your boyfriend notices you've been spending a lot of time at his pharmacology lab and starts asking too many questions

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Cursed +1000

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    The prosecution when they realize that their witness was the culprit

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    I'm honestly getting a DD vibe from this

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    There is no non-gay reason why this is in the game

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Edgeworth really likes steel samurai huh

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Typo in Case 2 of Apollo Justice

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice how Edgeworth managed to park his car straight into that space? That seems like a really tough parking job

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Tier list based on what the characters watch on Netflix

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Franziska von karma sketch :D sorry if it’s bad

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I didn’t finish the game so I only included a few characters.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Cast Tierlist: How much do they deserve to be hugged?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    An inquiry about Aura

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    So, I've been idly wondering about something.

    In Case 5 of Dual Destinies, interacting with Aura Blackquill gradually makes it pretty damn clear that she was in love with Athena's mother, Metis Cykes, with her belief that the young Athena killed Metis as the primary reason that she hates Athena so much. The subtext is basically just text by the end of her testimony in the trial.

    I own the Dual Destinies artbook, and the last time I flipped through it, I looked over the page for Aura, which described how "she had great respect for Athena's mother", and I laughed, because the implication that Aura was in love with Metis is so ridiculously blatant in the actual game. Now it's got me curious about something, though, and I hope someone here can provide a bit of insight.

    In the Japanese version of AA5, what does Kaguya Yuugami (Aura) say here? Is there still a heavy implication that her feelings toward her co-worker were significantly stronger than just respect, or was that more an invention of the localization?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    If you had to pick a character to kill off for dramatic purposes, who would it be?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    And no, I don't mean characters you hate because you never want to see them again--if you had to pick a main/recurring character to kill off for narrative reasons, who would it be?

    submitted by /u/Geeneelee
    [link] [comments]

    It's 2020 and still no new Ace Attorney news?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I dunno, I've been stuck at home a lot lately so it's probably just me going insane but what're your guys' opinions on this? I mean don't get me wrong, I love Ace Attorney and if Capcom wants more time to make the next Ace Attorney game amazing then I'm all for it, but we're a third through 2020 and we haven't had a single bit of news!

    submitted by /u/Expresso4urDepresso
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone packs into Edgeworth's car for some good-old American food.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney fandom/fanfic pet-peeves

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    We've got a very good fandom here overall, I think. A majority of the people here are open-minded, respectful of differing opinions, and willing to engage in good discussions about Ace Attorney in general, from story-writing, cases, and characters, to fan works of all kinds.

    I've read plenty of fanfic of wildly varying quality over the years, with some of it being downright excellent.

    So, with the fluff out of the way, I'll ask the question this thread revolves around: is there anything in this fandom that bothers you? Character misinterpretations or story misconceptions? Common mistakes you see in fanfic or character discussions? Anything you think is hypocritical of fans?

    Obviously, try and keep this civil. No naming anyone specific.

    I'll start with a few examples:

    • When I'm reading a fanfic or comic of any kind, and I see Phoenix call Edgeworth "Miles", it instantly pulls me out of it. He never does that. The first (and to my knowledge, only) piece of official Ace Attorney media to have him call Edgeworth by his first name alone with any regularity is the English dub of the anime, and it annoys the hell out of me there, too. I'd imagine it's a lip-flap thing in that case, but still.

    • And speaking of names for Edgeworth, a rather unreasonable number of fanfic writers have the idea that kid Pearl can't pronounce Edgeworth's last name, and so she always calls him "Mr. Eh-ji-worth". Yes, Pearl did that right after first meeting Edgeworth. No, she didn't keep it up for long. She learned to pronounce it properly by later cases, because she's not three years old.

    • I think a majority of post-T&T fanfic I've seen that features Godot tends to have him continue behaving like "Godot", rather than the tired, worn-down Diego Armando we saw at the end of 3-5. There's a very important reason that his text boxes reverted to being labelled "Armando" at the end of the game, but most fanfic seems to just turn him back into Cryptic Coffee Jerk like it never happened.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Do you find Ace Attorney’s legal system realistic sometimes? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney's legal system is sort of messy. Since the law in the series has pretty much been corrupt since Ace Attorney 1. But Ace Attorney main goal is that the defense is always right and those who oppose the defense are wrong nonetheless.

    Is Ace Attorney's legal system sensical or non-sensical?

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Why the victim in 4-2 is my favorite victim

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Pal Meraktis was a horrible person and I consider him the true villain of the case so that's why I like him as a victim

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    Calisto Yew ✨��

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment