• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Ace Attorney So I tried to add Apollo to the trilogy and this happened.

    Ace Attorney So I tried to add Apollo to the trilogy and this happened.


    So I tried to add Apollo to the trilogy and this happened.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PST

    So yeah, I made "you have uno" with Apollo and Klavier

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:07 PM PST

    I finally got Tsum Miles! :D

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Made this cosplay of Athena a few years ago...not too amazing, but I don't see too much cosplay of her, and wanted to pay tribute to my favorite character from the AA games!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:57 PM PST

    The Great Ace Attorney: Resolution's Verdict (DGS2) [Fanmade box cover]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Omg that twist though

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:17 PM PST

    I'm on Trials and Tribulations. The final case has been very interesting to me, especially since you play as Edgeworth, when I heard Edgeworth picked the prosecution I honestly had no clue who it was. I knew it wasn't Godot and of course it couldn't possibly be Payne. When I heard that whip crack though I FLIPPED OUT! I haven't had these kind of emotions over a game in a long time!

    submitted by /u/24hourcinderella
    [link] [comments]

    The universe is breaking apart.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PST

    First time drawing in a while, decided to draw my best friend Maya in stats class

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:01 AM PST

    A character tier list I made (the tiers characters aren't ordered in each tier)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Least Favorite Relatively Popular Male Character

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PST

    That Ultimate Ace Attorney Fan Flash on Newgrounds

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Hi all, it's been bothering me the whole day what song played on Newgrounds's webpage before you played that infamous ultimate Ace Attorney fan flash. The page is no longer up on Newgrounds so I can't recall the song anymore... Anyone remember what it was? I'm sure y'all know which fan flash I'm talking about. If you haven't, it's gold: Ultimate Ace Attorney FF no more sound though-I'm guessing due to copyright.

    submitted by /u/svyr14
    [link] [comments]

    The most disappointing thing about DD so far...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PST

    ...has to be Apollo's "Gotcha" voice clip. That voice clip was my favorite in AJ, maybe even my favorite in the entire series so far (besides the classic Phoenix Objection). Not even sure why, but it was so full of energy and excitement. Not only did it fit Apollo's character perfectly imo it also got me super hyped once I correctly perceived someone. The one in DD is so... not that. In fact all of Apollo's voice clips lack energy and urgency, which considering the other characters have already made tons of references to his Chords of Steel doesn't fit at all.

    I'm not that far into 5-2, and there are plenty of things I like about this game, but the presentation (voice clips and some 3D models) is lacking in some ways to me.

    submitted by /u/LlamaTheG0AT
    [link] [comments]

    I saw everyone doing these character tier lists so I thought I'd join in on the fun

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Pheonix Wright trilogy and Danganronpa logic minefield

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PST

    so i spent way too long making this quiz, so if you've played the Phoenix Wright triogy aswell as all of danganronpa, id love it if you could try this quiz cause i worked really hard on it lmao.

    https://www.sporcle.com/games/lewees/the-classroom-a-logic-puzzle-copy-2

    submitted by /u/ihyryhm
    [link] [comments]

    Why does everyone seem to like Viola Cadavarini?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I don't know how hot of a take this is, but I just don't see the appeal, she has one psyche-lock, says a couple words and just dips. Everything after is just her as a plot point and not as a character, so why does everyone like her?

    submitted by /u/Zeldris_Percy
    [link] [comments]

    Least Favorite Relatively Popular Female Character?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Capcom really just missed the chance to call Investigations "Pro Prosecutor", did they?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PST

    How Would You Improve Misty Fey?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:40 PM PST

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    So, is there a possibility that Ace Attorney 7 could be real?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PST

    It's kinda sad to see that a very great franchise might die because there are no sequels or games. So is there anything that could happen?

    submitted by /u/stupitboi
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played the game. When do the lawyers come out as asexual?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Official Merch?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PST

    My birthday is coming up and I gotta work on a wishlist for myself since my parents don't really know my interests too well. I got some good ideas but I was wondering if there was any Ace Attorney merchandise available aside from the games? And where would they be most readily found? It could be anything: posters, plushies, books, accessories etc. Thanks a bunch, I'm loving this series so far and I can't wait to finish all the games!

    submitted by /u/y0miel
    [link] [comments]

    Can't advance dialogue (steam)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:01 PM PST

    it's my first time playing through the pw trilogy, and i'm on ace attorney case 5 day 2 investigation
    when showing starr the broken knife or the slip of paper, it's supposed to unlock a dialogue option talking about the case, apparently, but it's not showing up for me.
    i tried to reach the point on another save file, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling.
    help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Wommen
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play Investigations 2's fan translation on my DSi. What exactly do I need to do?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Do I need to hack the DSi and play from an SD card? Or can I just throw the patched ROM on a flash cart and call it a day? I'm a bit confused as to what to do as most of what I can find via searching focuses on DS/DS lite or 3ds. Not sure what the process is for DSi.

    submitted by /u/Mullet2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment