• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Ace Attorney Edgeworth Drives That Funky Soul

    Ace Attorney Edgeworth Drives That Funky Soul


    Edgeworth Drives That Funky Soul

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Franziska/Adrian Art by Tryphenas

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PST

    The Great Ace Attorney: Cornix Wright (DGS) [Fanmade box cover]

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Read about how the brothers' hair was sorta inspired by pharaoh headdresses and thought that was kinda neat.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PST

    This is just my personal opinion, please don't take me to court.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PST

    I think that Capcom missed out on potential sales for the great ace attorney by not translating it.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:31 PM PST

    The game sold poorly in japan and I think they did themselves an injustice by not releasing is here. Even if they didn't release it immediately, I think they would get more money now from it because of the buzz of it not being released here for a couple years. That's just my opinion

    submitted by /u/Bro-thru
    [link] [comments]

    I made this a while ago and never shared it here

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:53 PM PST

    (AAI2 CASE 3 SPOILERS) Boy, this case was one hell of a ride. first time i've cried while playing ace attorney. (no spoilers for the next 2 cases in the comments please)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I just spoiled a part of case 3-5 accidentally. Without spoiling too much of the case is this a major part of the case?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:14 PM PST

    So i was playing the beginning >! right before Iris walks off !< and I thought >! she was clearly Dahlia. !< So for some dumb reason I looked online at >! Iris profile and i accidentally read she was the twin sister of Dahlia !<. Is this a major part of the case i spoiled for myself or am I somewhat safe to keep going through the case unspoiled.

    submitted by /u/queer_pier
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Defendant?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Who is your favorite defendant? It can be for any reason from story and personality to gimmick and design! I really loved defending Edgeworth because he's such an interesting character but I like Will Powers and Wocky Kitaki for their personalities and design in the later case (seriously, his jacket is great! wish it was official merch lol).

    So who was your favorite client to defend? Any particular reason why you place them above the rest?

    submitted by /u/y0miel
    [link] [comments]

    I made a remix of the Steel Samurai main theme! Hope you enjoy

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PST

    How Would You Improve Maggey Byrde

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PST

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    We need some 3D model rips, STAT!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Lets be real here, we need an actual rigged MMD model of Naruhodo Ryunosuke from the new Great Ace Attorney games.

    submitted by /u/awesomeiron9
    [link] [comments]

    Are the ace attorney games playable on iPhone 11 with iOS 13?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I'm currently playing the trilogy on my switch and I'm totally in love with the game! I want to finish the rest of the franchise on my phone. Currently I have an iPhone 11 with iOS 13.3.1. The appstore says that they only support iOS 11 or older and iPhone X or older. I did see some posts on this sub that people can play it on iOS 12. Did anyone try to play this on an iphone 11 yet?

    submitted by /u/SKT_T1_Teemo
    [link] [comments]

    White screen flicker on switch trilogy

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Hi Just got the game for switch, perfect for the console. But has anyone else noticed white screen flash sometimes? Happens under dialog, when you press "next" and it's only for a fraction of a second, not every time. It's not related to screen or controller vibration.

    submitted by /u/tjongong
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone’s gotta make one at some point. Bonus round, guess my favorite and least favorite games from just this.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PST

    If you could create a custom soundtrack for an AA game, what music would you have and why?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:10 AM PST

    What music would you have in an Ace Attorney game (Pursuit, Objection, Truth theme, investigation, etc) Here's some of mine:

    •Trial~ (T&T)

    •Objection~ A New Chapter Of Trials! (DD)

    •Pursuit~ Wanting to Find the Truth (AAI2)

    •Truth~ Tell The Truth (AJ)

    •Prosecution~ First Class Farewell (AAI2)

    •Ema Skye~ Scientific Detective (SoJ)

    •Cross Examination~ Moderato (JFA)

    •Cross Examination~ Allegro (JFA)

    •Cross Examination~ Presto (AAI)

    •John Marsh~ Pointed Age (AAI2)

    •Victory~ Another Victory! (JFA)

    •Jingle~ It Doesn't End Here (AA)

    This soundtrack has more of a rock and dramatic feel to it and I like it a lot. Apollo would be the main attorney with Sebastian being the prosecutor this time. I thought it would be cool to have John Marsh be the assistant this time cause him and his theme are so cool and I wanna know more about his character. If you want to add to this go ahead! And what would your soundtrack be?

    submitted by /u/FloofBoi64
    [link] [comments]

    HELP: playing DGS on iPhone

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I'm sorry, I'm sure this has been asked a lot before, so sorry. This series is amazing to me, and I have played every single game apart from DGS 1 and 2.

    I really want to play these now, but I don't want to have to homebrew my 3DS, so I thought about playing it on my iPhone. I assume I have To download the game from the Japanese App Store, but then what?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RexPyra
    [link] [comments]

    To those who ship Blackquill and Athena, why?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:06 AM PST

    I don't get it in the slightest, so gimme a reason to get it.

    submitted by /u/Zeldris_Percy
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find instructions on how to use the DGS patch on android?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Anyone here see ‘The Invisible Man’? You will know what to which I am referring.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PST

    The stepladder, did anyone else notice?

    submitted by /u/RealJohnGillman
    [link] [comments]

    English investigations 2?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Is there a way to still download/patch investigations 2 in to English, if it has been released to the English audience (finally) just let me know please.

    submitted by /u/underfantale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment