• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Ace Attorney PRESENT THE BADGE!

    Ace Attorney PRESENT THE BADGE!


    PRESENT THE BADGE!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Literally Unplayable. (3-2)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    In the second trial, Godot says he only drinks 17 cups per trial. But, if am not mistaken, he drinks 19 cups. (Not counting penalties, repeated presses, etc.) He is a fraud. I cannot believe Capcom would make such a colossal mistake and have the audacity to sell this game. Pathetic.

    submitted by /u/AvaliableUsername2
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through AAI2 when I noticed two familiar people in the background

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    no i don’t take constructive criticism

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Boomers of Justice.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Got bored, made a Venn Diagram

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Phoenix’s spirit animal theory (By Holy Ema)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    How Would You Improve Shelly De Killer?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you dislike 5-2?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Seriously, I don't get it.

    It's just a fun time. The villain is great, the defendant is a sweetheart and has some amazing moments, Jinxie is solid, and it's just entertaining overall and a great example of what a filler case should be. The one complaint I hear a lot is that it's too long, which I never really understood. Maybe I just love AA too much but I have never been bored a single time playing this series, and I've played every game 3+ times. The closest I've been to being bored is certainly not 5-2 (that would be the beginning of DGS1 case 5). I also kinda like Phineas Filch even though he sucks. I'd love to hear why people dislike (or like) it.

    submitted by /u/whaaatisth
    [link] [comments]

    Ema Skye's appeal

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Ema Skye. She is really, really annoying to me, and I don't see her appeal. Maybe it's because I was salty she replaced Gumshoe, who is one of my top tier waifus. In any case, I see she's really, really popular - so if some fans of Ema could explain why they like her character so much, I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to understand and like her more but honestly? I can't. So any and all explanations or assistance is appreciated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/frayedead
    [link] [comments]

    Missed opportunity to call the phony Phony-x Wright, Maya. Any other missed pun name opportunities?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    What are some Ace Attorney moments that got an emotional response/reaction out of you?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Just curious.

    If you're wondering about what I mean, it can really be anything. For example, one for me would be when Damon Gant sheds his fake smile for the first time and yells at you to get out of his office. It's hard for me to think of a moment in this franchise where I've been more intimidated than that.

    I also very clearly remember being very taken aback in Dual Destinies when Juniper Woods suddenly breaks down crying in the detention center during Turnabout Academy. I don't believe there had ever been a more real portrayal of genuine despair in the series prior to that, and it hit hard.

    The reveal of Investigation 2's mastermind is the most shocking plot twist I've seen in pretty much any piece of media, ever, and I was in total disbelief at what I was seeing when it occurred.

    You know, things like that. Give 'em to me!

    submitted by /u/JorgTheCurious
    [link] [comments]

    Fav moment in investigations 2

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Murder By Numbers is the Ace Attorney/picross crossover you've all been waiting foor.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    It's on Steam and GOG, and it's good.

    Edit: There is a stepladder.

    submitted by /u/LimEJET
    [link] [comments]

    Most Underused/Lazily-Written Character(s)?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    We often talk about which characters are well-written or poorly-written. But which character would you say was the most poorly-utilized or underdeveloped?

    (As always, DGS-related entries should be marked with spoiler warnings).

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Rise from the Ashes before finishing the rest of the trilogy?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I just finished Turnabout Goodbyes and I was wondering if I should play Rise from the Ashes. I heard it contains some elements unique to this episode and some foreshadowing to the rest of the trilogy. Should I just go ahead and play it?

    submitted by /u/gonzalez_scoobert
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find instructions on how to setup DGS on my 3DS

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I have already checked the scarlet study website, but I can only find Android instructions.

    submitted by /u/ZechariyahIII
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit of Justice AR (or similar cheat program) Codes

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone have access to cheat codes like action replay/powersaves for SOJ? I got access to the game recently, and I want to skip the cases I already saw on youtube.
    Or a save file with everything unlocked, and I can find a way to implement it.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/spencrou
    [link] [comments]

    AAO memes (by Holy Ema)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Why are Prosecutors so corrupt/evil? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Oh, boy... Prosecutors in the legal system, especially the criminal justice system to enforce the law are corrupt as ever in this series. That'll make you wonder what makes them so corrupt? Are they too powerful that it pushes them to the brink of sociopathy? Or are they just using it for personal gain for themselves in favor of other corrupt officials?

    The answer varies, but here's a list below:

    Miles Edgeworth (Used to be, but redeemed.)

    Manfred von Karma (THE corrupt prosecutor; in my opinion, he's the namer to other corrupt prosecutors.)

    Bryne Faraday (Another one; breaks the law as a Yatagarasu member, at least he was good though.)

    Franziska von Karma (Tries to live to her father's legacy; but barely did. And refuses to take sides.)

    Godot "Diego Armando" (Kills someone simply for looking like the woman he despised. Cost his whole life and career.)

    Simon Blackquill (Not so much, but in the past, he did abuse "Foolbright" in your way and threaten witnesses to play along.)

    Barok van Zieks (Played for being a scapegoat for a larger conspiracy to play.)

    Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in (Being a toxic, lying, blackmailing, manipulating dictator of a country while being a "Classic Villain" representing ambition and envy in a hideous outfit just makes you think that accusing defense attorneys of forging evidence despite the fact that prosecutors and herself did so as well? Hypocrisy indeed.)

    Blaise Debeste/Bansai Ichiyanagi (The WORST example, in my opinion. And above all, he is THE corrupt prosecutor that manages to worse than von Karma by proving no other. His crimes involved him in many international conspiracies, auctioned evidence of past cases, and gave von Karma his penalty which started the DL-6 Incident. Kickstarting the whole Original Trilogy and Manfred's villainy. He emotionally and verbally (secretly physically) abuses his son and heavily implied that he murdered his wife. Forges fake reports. Does nothing to hide his villainous nature. And above all, he's extremely creepy to the point that you'll feel relieved when he's OUT the picture. And last but not least, grateful when he's defeated in court.

    Just what exactly makes prosecutors so corrupt and evil? And why? Not that I'm thinking that they spent years into law only to get themselves in the legal system into sociopathic criminal behavior?

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    I played Dual Destinies a long time ago. Would I like spirit of justice?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Like a good 10 years ago I played the original trilogy and I loved it. Played Apollo justice at some point (I don't remember when) and I thought it was aight. Played Dual Destinies a bit after that. I don't know why, but I remember that I really didn't like DD very much. Except the third case. I really loved that one(Aristotle Means is the best killer in the series tbh). Granted I was an edgy middle schooler at the time so maybe I would like it if I played it now.

    Anyway, would I like soj

    submitted by /u/justd0nny
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Investigations case 3 ending makes no sense.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about the basis for Edgeworth claiming that the person who assaulted him attacked with his right hand. He says that since the sword has the blood on the 'left' side, the attack should have happened with the right hand.

    But it makes no sense. Try imagining yourself swinging a sword with a hand-guard using each of your hands. You will always strike with the side that was shown to have blood. Edgeworth's claim that a left-handed attack would hit with the 'right' side makes no sense.

    Now one could argue that Edgeworth was hit on his right side and so the attack was right-handed, but a left-handed backhand would hit him on the right side just as fine. I don't understand Edgeworth's logic here.

    submitted by /u/ThyDoppelganger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment