• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Ace Attorney I really liked 6-2 so I drew Polly and Thena investigating heheh

    Ace Attorney I really liked 6-2 so I drew Polly and Thena investigating heheh


    I really liked 6-2 so I drew Polly and Thena investigating heheh

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I created fanart of the best ace attorney girl.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Still my favorite moment in the entire series.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Drew my favourite assistant

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Maya's odd humor

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm new here, here is my Maya cosplay from my last con ☺

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    miles: says he was the killer in dl-6 me, fully aware this was coming:

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Franziska von Karma arrives at the courthouse with the final pieces of evidence against Matt Engarde [2018, Colorized]

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Back at it again, had to do investigations justice. (Ace Attorney Weed Card Mashup #3)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    New meme format I made

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    (oc) king!!!!!!!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Nice, I completed Apollo Justice. Time for AAI next

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Funny detail I noticed.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    A bit of a pet peeve I have with the series is that a lot of the time the court accepts new information without real evidence. For example when Phoenix said "Elise Deuxnim is Misty Fey! The mother of Maya Fey!" They all just took it as fact

    submitted by /u/24hourcinderella
    [link] [comments]

    I was watching the anime trailer of Pokemon Black/White 2 and Athena and Rosa sounded really alike and i thought they had the same voice actress (which turned out to be a no ^ ^'). anyway, here's a drawing of Rosa as an Ace Attorney

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    So, I just finished Trials and Tribulations on PS4, what do i do next?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    My god this game, it's just... so good.

    AA1 was good. A fine introduction to the characters, the world, the humor, the game mechanics and i'll never forget case 1-4 and rise from ashes

    AA JFA was a little better, i love pearl as a character and it's overall a more refined game. Takes long to get to the point it's trying to show the player but it's good. Although, case 2-1... i hate it. What a waste, after playing 3-1 i just feel like there was so much lost potential.

    Now... Trials and Tribulations... i just finished about 20 minuted ago. What a game. Honestly. Haven't played AA4-6 and i already know my favorite.

    ▪︎This game has a much better first case, 3-1 is one of my favourite cases in this game. Even if they are all good. 3-2 was your typical AA case, but more refined and way better than your usual case, more quirky and i honestly believed it wasn't a murder case at first 3-3 was my least favourite because the designs were just way too over the top, exaggerated characters made me feel awkward and pulled me out of the inmersion. Still good and i love the conclusion and the genuine fear of the court

    ▪︎ 3-4 would be my favourite if 3-5 didn't exist. It was so... impactful and more realistic than any AA case. I really felt impacted by this case and had to put my control down and think for a while. "This was possible" i said to myself, a defendant killing themselves infront of the lawyer, prosecutor, judge and everyone in the room could happen. This was horrifying for me, and reminded me of many similar real-life scenarios. The way the guy killed himself was horrible, all it took was a little blood, that is way less than any nosebleed i've ever had, to make me shake like a scared puppy in an abusive household. Dahlia was a monster

    ▪︎3-5 BEST. ACE. ATTORNEY. CASE. EVER!!! The characters, the music, the environment, the area, the smart way the case moved, playing as edgeworth, larry being more larry here than in 3-2, von karma coming back unexpectedly, Iris becoming my favourite female character (sorry maya), and godot finally revealing who he was all along. I love this.

    Honestly, am i the only one who wishes Iris and Phoenix got together after she gets released from prison? They deserve each other. It was made clear to me that iris and phoenix truly had something even if phoenix thought she was dahlia (just a name anyway, dahlia is a monster). I know it won't happen because... next is AA: AJ and well... ugh. But honestly, to me maya and wright had a more "brother/sister with a smaller innocent sister" kind of dynamic. Never lovers and actually Maya mocks phoenix for being in love with iris and the speak to each other that it's because she has only seen unhappy marriages.

    Anyway, you get the idea. I loved this game

    But, big issue

    (HEAVY AJ SPOILERS FROM.NOW ON)

    Next game in my list is AA: Apollo's justice. Not a fan, haven't heard anything i like about this game so far. Maya, pearl, iris, gumshoe, von karma, and any other character that appeared before are forgetten about and the spotlight goes to some weird haired new protag with his circus sister. Apparently phoenix is some deppresed hobo man now because he lost a case in the start of the game. Maya and pearl are never seen. Iris is forgotten about. Gumshoe is replaces. And edgeworth appears? Idk. Weird. Game hasn't sold me yet.

    And it's not a problem, i am a ps4 owner and i'll just wait for about... idk a year? If by 2021 no more ace attorney comes out the franchise is simply dead and capcom will just continue doing resident evil and megaman or whatever. I'll have time to wait and think

    So... my questions are:

    1) Are Maya, pearl, and iris truly forgotten until spirit of justice?

    2) Is the new detective that replaces gumshoe at least good? :(

    3) Is this apollo guy likable at least? Is phoenix just ruined?

    4) should i wait for a year for capcom to release something or play the mobile games?

    By the way, am i wrong about iris and phoenix? I might have missinterpreted lol.

    submitted by /u/ImHereForTheMemes184
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized most of Phoenix's cases involve or have help from the Feys

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    The first time he doesn't have it is in Rise from the Ashes.

    The second is the flashback in Turnabout Succession.

    The third is Turnabout Reclaimed.

    Wow, that's really some reliance you have there, wright.

    submitted by /u/Heater123YT
    [link] [comments]

    I'm working my way through Dual Destinies

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Blackquill keeps making references to other inmates he's met. If he never references a man who stole a loaf of bread, I'm gonna be mad.

    Also I'd die for Taka. If anything happens to him I'll kill everyone and then myself.

    submitted by /u/javertthechungus
    [link] [comments]

    How Would You improve Benjamin Woodman and Trilio?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    4-1, A Great Rehash (Spoilers!)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Something I noticed when replaying Turnabout Trump was that an element from each case from the original game and Rise From the Ashes was reused:

    • 1-1, A newbie defense attorney's first case is a murder trial aided by his mentor. The culprit is damned by a seemingly small detail.

    • 1-2, Information from a recorded phone conversation is vital to the case. The case is a small part of a plot that fully revealed in the fourth case.

    • 1-3, The culprit was at the scene of the crime and initially dismissed because of the wrong time and then the wrong location. The culprit stages the victim differently from what really happened.

    • 1-4, An unexpected 4th person in a seemingly 3rd person locked room scenario is the culprit. The culprit is a famed lawyer.

    • 1-5, Evidence fabricated at the scene of the crime with the victim's blood is only revealed after the initial trial.

    submitted by /u/MiloSheba
    [link] [comments]

    Larry Butz is apalled

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    [AA4 SPOILERS] My friend is making his way through the games right now and just confirmed the writing in this newspaper is literally Tamil, an indian language, using Tamil words and everything. The headline reads "Wonderful act" and one part spells out Letouses name perfectly

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Wonderful game, very glad I was able to play it! Who was your guys' favorite character?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment