• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Ace Attorney Phoenix Is A Dutch Girl

    Ace Attorney Phoenix Is A Dutch Girl


    Phoenix Is A Dutch Girl

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    A tier list based on what kind of video game I could see major characters enjoying. Lemme know where you stand.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Who would win?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    i was feeling a little down, so i doodled some gumshoes to cheer myself up!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    If Ace Attorney Characters had Youtube (Thanks to a friend on Amino for helping me make this)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    OT character tier list. Based on kinda everything about the characters included. Minus most victims and other undeveloped characters.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Turns out he's British

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    “Lunch after a case” by @juanjimver

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Any unpopular aa opinions? **BE RESPECTFUL**

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Here are some of my own:

    1.) Gumworth is better than wrightworth

    2.) Mvk deserved a backstory

    3.) I love mvk in general (note: I do NOT excuse his actions in the slightest but I love his character)

    4.) Ema isn't bad!! You guys are just mean :(

    5.) Mia was killed off WAY too early and didn't give the players any time to get to know her well enough to mourn her until in later games when we actually learn about her

    submitted by /u/vivalaquarius
    [link] [comments]

    Coronavirus comes to Khura’in *Spoilers*

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    How will Apollo and everyone else in the Kingdom survive?

    My story? Apollo leads the whole Kingdom in exodus when there is no way to contain the virus. After that, he leaves towards America to go reunite with Wright Anything Agency and find a vaccine... And maybe a cure for the whole pandemic.

    What's yours?

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Pointless Poll #3 (Final one, I’m serious); Most Overrated Major Side Character?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Okay, just wanted to have fun with the new reddit polls and then I'll shut up (yeah right will I actually who knows?)?

    Sorry, I'm just getting bored because Capcom didn't make AA7 and we're all in lockdown.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    The resemblance is uncanny

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Another Ace Attorney Reference in new JaidenAnimations video

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I made a video depicting a side by side comparison of Turnabout Memories' 2006 Fan Translation vs. the 2007 Official Translation. Hope you find it interesting!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    The best non-trilogy game in the series?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Who is your favorite Prosecutor/Defense Attorney? (I’m only including the main 3 attorneys and their rivals)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    (Question)Will be get a new Ace Attorney game?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Hello
    I was hoping for a new Ace Attorney game for late 2019 but there was not news for a new game yet. Do you think we will get more games in the series in the near future, or even get a game this year?
    I really hope so!

    submitted by /u/ThingyBob8055
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Does anyone know if AJ/AAI/DD/SOJ are eligible for the Family Library on the Play Store?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    If one buys the JPN AAI2 from the Google Play Store is there a way to patch it with the fan translation?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    The thread on GBA Temp doesnt mention anything along these lines

    submitted by /u/reinhold23
    [link] [comments]

    Which case/chapter in the first game was you favourite?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Which case/chapter did you enjoy the most

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MiiIsakton
    [link] [comments]

    Has Phoenix Ever Lost?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    I just started the second case of Justice for All and von Karma is doing that thing every prosecutor does which is brag about their perfect record. She keeps calling me a loser, or whatnot but thinking about it Phoenix has also never lost a case, in fact he consistently beats prosecutors who have never lost (Edgeworth and older von Karma) which begs the question, why is everyone so critical of Phoenix?

    submitted by /u/Playingza128
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of my opinions? Lol

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Gyakuten Kenji 2 on Delta Emulator

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    So I've played all 8 Ace Attorney titles released in America (AA1-6, AAI, PL vs AA) and decided to play Gyakuten Kenji 2 on my iOS emulator. I've played for about a week and a half and delta got corrupted. I am unable to find my save. Luckily, I found the solution to the problem, where Delta always uninstalled, and I inly need to reload through the AltServer. Is there anyone who has used Delta to play this game and are willing to send me their save file? I tried using save files online, but they haven't worked. I really want to continue the game (I was in the middle of The Inherited Turnabout), so thank you if you are willing to send. Stay safe during quarantine!

    submitted by /u/kbmats69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment