• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Ace Attorney He finally got a secretary

    Ace Attorney He finally got a secretary


    He finally got a secretary

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Going to be getting this on Friday when I get home

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    The most painful feeling in the world is

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Knowing what the contradiction is in the witness statement but not knowing what to present

    submitted by /u/thelordofthelobsters
    [link] [comments]

    Question: If Capcom had stuck to the Hobo Phoenix storyline, what do you think his character arc would’ve gone?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Just wondering what people imagine Phoenix's character arc would've gone had Capcom actually stuck to the story set up in AA4. I always thought it was a little disappointing that Dual Destinies hit a reset button for Phoenix by having him regain his badge and then treating him like a rookie attorney again. Maybe I'm in the minority but I liked where AA4 was taking Phoenix. Instead of being an idealistic rookie, he's now a jaded veteran who is not above forged evidence.

    For me, I thought Phoenix was on the path to becoming a Godot-type character. He started out as an honorable defense attorney, he's hit with a tragedy (the disbarment), and as a result, he becomes a jaded man who becomes focused on avenging his defeat. This would then set up a showdown between him and Apollo, with Apollo wanting to save the soul of his idol and mentor.

    How about y'all, what do you think Hobo Phoenix's arc was going to be?

    submitted by /u/regachoisiah
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished all 6 main line games for the first time this year and wanted to thank my friend for introducing me to one of my new all time favorite series.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    The probably isn't the kind of thing that is usually posted here, but I wanted to share. A friend from Discord convinced me to pick up the first trilogy on Steam and I was instantly hooked. Bought it during the winter sale but didn't get a chance to play it until the new year. I ended up starting the first game back on January 11th and managed to finish Spirit of Justice this Sunday.

    Now that I'm done, I'm so happy that I can browse this subreddit, see all the wonder fan art, and just consume as much Ace Attorney as I can. It's a little hard to put how I feel about this series into words without going into WAY too long of a ramble, but suffice to say I love the story, the characters, the music, just all of it. These games were able to introduce characters at the start of a turnabout and then have me crying for them by the end (1-5 and 5-3 come to mind). I have several songs from the sound track on my daily playlist and am looking forward to watching the Anime.

    To close it out before this gets too long, I just want to say, thank you Cerise for introducing me to a new life long addiction. I look forward to see where this series goes in the future.

    submitted by /u/Trithis2077
    [link] [comments]

    Apollo Justice: Ace Atorney Logic Minefield Quiz

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    ok, so i made this quiz cause i was bored, i made one before but with the trilogy characters and danganronpa characters, but since then i've finished apollo justice, so I made one for it. tell me about any issues about it cause there might be a couple. I worked really hard trying to figure out the clues and actually creating the quiz, so i would be greatful if you could give it a go if youve played the game, thanks.

    https://www.sporcle.com/games/lewees/apollo-justice-logic-minefield

    submitted by /u/ihyryhm
    [link] [comments]

    Saved in a spot where I’m stuck with a game over, right at the end of the longest case. Big fat bummer.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I've been curious for a while about these two seats in AA Trilogy below the judge's seat, what are they for, I never see anyone sitting in them throughout the series, any theories ?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Hugh O'Conner

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Guys, Hugh O'Conner is literally the embodiment of "weird flex, but ok"

    submitted by /u/ThatRandomCrit
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite case from the series?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    We just started playing the Phoenix Wright trilogy and are loving it so far. I was just wondering what I had to look forward to without spoiling anything. So what was your favorite case?

    submitted by /u/don0rom
    [link] [comments]

    What do we know about AA7?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Are there any news about the next Ace Attorney? And what are your thoughts, when do you think it will come out?

    submitted by /u/Fernaorok
    [link] [comments]

    How Would You Improve Ron DeLite

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    Hey y'all. Just found out about this game yesterday and bought it due to the switch sale - question

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    I watched a couple older videos and it seems the chars were more pixelated; did they re-draw all the character designs for the switch version? Or how exactly was the 'smoothening' done? Just curious

    submitted by /u/howdoyouqa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment