• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Ace Attorney The first and only necessary Ace Attorney Judges Tier List

    Ace Attorney The first and only necessary Ace Attorney Judges Tier List


    The first and only necessary Ace Attorney Judges Tier List

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I drew another one! Maya Fey: Ultimate Spirit Medium! [Danganronpa x Ace Attorney part 2]

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Drew Franziska in PSG style (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt). Some parts look messed up but I hope it's fine :^)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    (oc) i miss franziska but if she comes back and shes with larry or something uh *i would be pissed off*

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Keep scrolling

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    oh hi polly!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Can I just slip this fanart I made here? (Sorry, I just love this bonding headcanon)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    So I wanted to have a Franny based outfit for my mock trial

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Feenie!! I’m really proud of it! It turned out ok at least

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    This is a pic I draw of Mia Fey, hope you like it :)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Why do people ship Maya and Franziska so much?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Honestly, Franziska really doesn't seem to care about anybody but Manfred and her self, but at least Adrian Andrews and Framziska would make SOME sense.

    submitted by /u/ZechariyahIII
    [link] [comments]

    [Main series spoilers] Bar graph showing number of cases every prosecutor in the main series prosecuted

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    i really hate this franziska so far

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I found this old thing I made, might color it when I finish my commission

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Beard Tierlist (major spoilers for AJ and DGS, minor spoilers for JFA and SOJ)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can get all of the HD backgrounds for the trilogy?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    So, I've been looking on courtrecords.net for sprites and backgrounds, and I saw that it had pretty much all the HD sprites as well as the original ones, however, it only had the DS and GBA backgrounds. Does anyone know where I can find all the HD backgrounds from the most recent releases of the trilogy in one place?

    submitted by /u/Tristan_Dean_Foss
    [link] [comments]

    "Chords of steel, Herr Forehead!" "..." You're right, save it for the costume contest."

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    No, Phoenix, it’s “fiddle!”

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Public opinion on AA6

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Why do people complain about Apollo getting a new backstory so much? I can go over how much I like his past in Khu'rain, but I won't. What I will do is point out how people are extremely hypocritical with this. College student Phoenix is a plot point I see praised a ton, but it does the exact same thing, and I'd argue does it worse. In AA1 it was set that Phoenix became a lawyer because of Edgeworth in the Elementary school trial, yet suddenly when he's in college he wants to do art? Then Mia was implied to be his inspiration for being a lawyer, then there was a romance plotline with Iris thrown in for no real reason. All of this can be argued as just as unnecessary as Apollo's past in Khu'rain, yet it also doesn't do what AA6 did in actually fitting it into the canon. The plot holes in AA3 are really obvious with what I just said, and in AA6 the only real plot hole is why Jove took Apollo to Khu'rain. Even then, bad parenting runs in the Gramarye family so wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that Thalassa just went "you take the kid LMAO." I just don't see why people have a problem with one of these but not the other, and it's always bothered me.

    Edit: I missed a detail in AA3 where Phoenix still said he was studying to be a lawyer. I take back what I said in AA3 doing it worse, but I stand by my claims that it's still comparable.

    Edit 2: I'm not commenting on the actual quality of either of these, I'm simply saying I find saying the backstory "came out of nowhere" or was "unnecessary" is an unfair criticism. If you dislike the plotline, I get that. It was extremely poorly written in a lot of areas, I just don't find that specifically a fair criticism.

    submitted by /u/AJS923
    [link] [comments]

    DGS (1+2) character tier list

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    What does Phoenix do between cases?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    At the start of Rise from the Ashes Phoenix says that he's taken no cases during the two months since the previous case. So what does he do all day in the meantime? And how does he pay the rent? And what was he doing in the office at the very beginning of Case 5 if he hadn't taken any cases after 2 months? Is he just rejecting offers?

    He even wonders at the beginning of Case 5 why he comes into the office everyday since it's not like he wants to work. He clearly isn't desperate for work if he's rejecting offers...

    submitted by /u/ShiningConcepts
    [link] [comments]

    The Coronavirus has reached Los Angeles. How do you think the Ace Attorney characters are handling it?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment