• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Ace Attorney Finally got these in the mail! Can't wait to read them!!

    Ace Attorney Finally got these in the mail! Can't wait to read them!!


    Finally got these in the mail! Can't wait to read them!!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PST

    4Chan Leaks that Phoenix Wright will come in smash!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:24 AM PST

    After taking a quick break from Ace Attorney to finish Pokémon Sword, I’m super excited to hop back in with AJ

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Shinsuke Kodama (lead planner for TGAA, director of AA Trilogy, designer for PLVSAA) leaves Capcom

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:59 AM PST

    I pretty much replicated the base logo in Illustrator for this.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Mask☆DeMasque

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I’m proud of this one

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Friend playing through Bridge to the Turnabout

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PST

    My friend is playing through the final case of Trials and Tribulations for the first time, and he's also trying to get morr comfortable with streaming games. He's playing naturally, but if he gets noticeably stuck he doesn't mind small hints from the chat either, for the sake of progressing. If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link! http://www.twitch.tv/goldrook?sr=a

    submitted by /u/Noir1013
    [link] [comments]

    How Would You Improve Gaspen Payne?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:45 AM PST

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    What would you rename Rise From the Ashes to fit the naming convention of the rest of the series?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:49 PM PST

    What the hell just happened to the AA FanFiction.net archives?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Seriously, why? Why were twenty troll fics posted overnight? So much so to the point where the actually enjoyable stories aren't visible. Why?

    submitted by /u/Muhammad_Sban
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite prosecutor in each game

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Ace Attorney: Edgeworth

    Justice for all: Franziska

    Trials and Tribulations: Franziska

    Apollo Justice: Klavier

    Investigations: Franziska

    Investigations 2: Von Karma

    Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Barnham

    Dual Destinies: Blackquill

    DGS: Van Zieks

    Spirit of Justice: Nahyuta

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    Shinsuke Kodama, director of the 2019-released Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, planning lead on Dai Gyakuten Saiban, game designer on Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright leaves Capcom.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Ace attorney online; I need help

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PST

    In ace attorney online, I got my court session loaded, and then I was placing my music and sounds, but for some reason, all the sounds work, but when I place "Ace Attorney, 3 trial" it does not make any sound when I test it. This also happened when I did my case intro, I wanted to add the "slap" sound and that didn't work either. Please help.

    submitted by /u/FlimsyYak1
    [link] [comments]

    Do the mobile ports take WiFi?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:08 PM PST

    I'm going to be on a trip in a few months where the only tech I'll have is my phone, so I'm looking at getting the mobile port of Investigations, but I want to play it on the plane ride too. Also how good is the mobile port of Investigations?

    submitted by /u/AJS923
    [link] [comments]

    Shinsuke Kodama (Great Ace Attorney) has left Capcom

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Just finished the remastered trilogy

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Hi, I hope these types of posts aren't spammy or annoying at all; people might post them a lot.

    Earlier last year The Game Grumps, a channel I personally enjoy, started playing the first AA game so I watched the first couple episodes expecting a good time knowing that this was a popular game. I only watched the very first trial (the tutorial one), and with just that I was hooked. I refused to watch any more of the series cause I knew I had to play the game for myself. After telling some friends about this I found out some of them were already fans of the game and encouraged me to buy it. I went to the Nintendo e-shop where it was on sale, and I had an e-shop gift card. It was the perfect storm.

    Many months later I have now completed the first three games and I have to say that I have never in my life been so invested and engaged in the story of a video game. The writing is amazing, the cases were tough but not mind bendingly difficult, the final explanations didn't require a huge leap in logic..... most of the time, the characters are so interesting and lovable (or hatable depending on which one), and everything wrapped up in a perfectly satisfying way.

    If I had to give any criticism I would say that it was annoying in the occasions that I would get stuck in a save loop and then have to replay a large portion of the case, but that was rare and I am not even sure if I could fault the game itself for it.

    I have also since gotten my younger brother hooked and he loves the game too.

    I could just keep going on about how much of a gem this series is, but I am sure you guys are the last people who need that explained to them. If you want to ask any other questions about what I thought of the game being a newbie playing it for the first time please do.

    There is a recommended playing order in the side bar which I suppose I will follow going into the other games, but if anybody has any suggestions that differ from that please make your case and present your evidence (just be sure the autopsy report isn't outdated, that will bite you in the ass) :)

    Hoping Phoenix gets added to smash as one of the next few DLC characters.

    Thanks for reading my post. It's probably a bit scatter brained but I just HAD to tell someone.

    (P.S. Where should I go besides here to get more involved in the community?)

    submitted by /u/weskeytec
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Tier List Villains

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PST

    How Would You Improve Matt Engarde?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PST

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Apollo Justice case 4

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PST

    How the heck can Phoenix Wright time travel

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment