• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Ace Attorney AA Alignment Chart. Found on Twitter. Not mine.

    Ace Attorney AA Alignment Chart. Found on Twitter. Not mine.


    AA Alignment Chart. Found on Twitter. Not mine.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    If Ace Attorney characters used social media Part 42

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    MR. EDGEWORTH, GET DOWN

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:01 AM PST

    ( !! SPOILERS FOR T&T !! ) This ship is in dire need of fanart so I decided to contribute.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Anyone else try replay a PW game a few years later and you've forgotten everything?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Nothing's wrong with my memory I think. I just forget most of a game after playing it, and if I go back a few years later, it's almost brand new. I can't remember what all the cases are until I get to them, and even then I usually can't remember who the murderer is. (There are exceptions like really big twists, though). For example I'm replaying PW6 after a few years, here's what I remember:

    case 1's monk guy is the villain and secretly a metal singer; case 2 MAGIC; case 3 has Maya and Rayfa in it and I enjoyed it; case 4 has Blackquill and something to do with noodles and hanafuda; case 5 ???

    Just wondering if anyone else is the same. It's awesome to be able to replay the game as if it's the first time, but otoh, it's a bit sad when people talk about characters like Adrian Andrews and I have no idea who they are. I can't understand how people even rank the witnesses either, as I've forgotten most of them and definitely can't recall them by name!

    submitted by /u/therico
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a link for the 15th anniversary orchestra?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:14 PM PST

    I remember listening to the orchestra on youtube but I can't find it now. It's easy to find the earlier orchestra but I cant find the most recent orchestra. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/RarityVenom
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers) Something I was wondering about

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    In Farewell My Turnabout, Maya calls Mia's spirit away from Pearl during a recess in Engarde's trial so that Mia could narrow down her location, so that means that spirit mediums could call spirits away from each other even if that spirit is already being channeled. At first, I thought that maybe Mia left on her own before being channeled by Maya but Pearl specifically says that a strong power called her away.

    In Bridge To The Turnabout (which will always be my favorite case), both Misty and Maya counter Morgan's plan by channeling Dahlia (who will always be my favorite villain along with Simon Keyes) so that Pearl can't. But judging from what happened in JFA, could Pearl have possibly called Dahlia's spirit away from Misty/Maya even after she was channeled by them, and would Dahlia have suspected that she was being tricked? Or am I just being dumb and I overlooked something?

    submitted by /u/GamingLoreObserver
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my third case

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:19 AM PST

    This might become a daily thing because of how much I love this game. I just went from defending an innocent, to finding a potential murderer, then flipping that around so the victim was actually the to-be-murderer that was killed in self defense. I made a child cry and Edgeworth respect(?) me. In other words, it is 12:19, this game is fun and I have another case tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/Viridian1452
    [link] [comments]

    How would you improve Ryūnosuke Naruhodō?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright - Turnabout Sisters' Theme || Jazz Cover || Dr Unknown

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Which witness did you hate to cross-examine the most?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    I hate it when an entire testimony is a lie and you learn practically nothing from it. I just got to that point in Cosmic Turnabout when you cross-examine Yuri Cosmos and it annoys me so much. That's why I hated Recipe for Turnabout too.

    submitted by /u/RBNDGZ
    [link] [comments]

    Translation DGS2 interview with Takumi/Nuri/Eshiro on how the project got going, what they wanted to achieve

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    I have played Ace Attorney for the first time and

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:28 AM PST

    It is honestly, a lot better than I thought. It is currently 1:24 in the morning and I'm getting off right now. It is a school night but this game is way too good, I want to keep playing it until morning. Oh also SUCK IT EDGESWORTH, Your updated Autopsy report did NOTHING, I feel like that's going to be a trend. But right now I need keep debunking Miss May's Testimony.

    submitted by /u/Viridian1452
    [link] [comments]

    I need a save file for Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy on steam with either all cases complete or one at Chapter 5 of Trials and Tribulations 4-2

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Long story short, my files got messed up and I lost all of my save data at trial 4-2 of t&t chapter 5. Can someone send me their save file of the fifth chapter of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy Chapter 5 Trials and Tribulation 4-2 on steam, or send me a fully completed version of the game on steam? I really want to complete this game and not look at a playthrough online.

    submitted by /u/holmasPocus
    [link] [comments]

    I'm surprised

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:57 AM PST

    I've been here for a month and not once have I seen a Gumshoe Gumshoos joke

    submitted by /u/BananaJam64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment