• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Ace Attorney My two favorite Nahyuta lines.

    Ace Attorney My two favorite Nahyuta lines.


    My two favorite Nahyuta lines.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    One of the best exchanges on Tumblr I have ever seen.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    My rabbit looking like he just found a major contradiction.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    My test is coming up so I guess. . . Wish me luck?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    wig.jpeg

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    small eizouken x gyakuten saiban crossover

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Can we just talk about Miles’ awkward objection scene?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I am absolutely in love with Miles' awkward objection scene in The Turnabout Samurai. It really shows a lot about Miles' character.

    This has to be my favorite scene in the trilogy. It really shows a turning point for Edgeworth where he starts accepting that Phoenix is back in his life and he starts reverting back to his old self. He even says himself after the trial that seeing him again has given him "unnecessary feelings."

    I think its showing Edgeworth really turning from unbeatable prosecutor back to his childhood self. And in the next trial he just really gets defenseless and helpless because he cant turn to anybody because even Von Karma turns on him and even prosecutes against Phoenix in Edgeworth's trial for murder.

    I especially like the trial after the steel samurai one because it really goes into Miles, Phoenix and Larry's childhood and we get to see Miles' turning points in the story.

    Sorry for the essay, I just wanted to talk about how much I love this scene!

    submitted by /u/555lover
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished my ace attorney collection

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Larry Butz

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Another Athena Cykes FA!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Steel Samurai's Ballad (Reminiscence) | Acoustic COVER

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Masakazu Sugimori - Maya Fey ~ Turnabout Sisters Theme | PPF

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    How many flippin' versions of the PW:AA soundtrack are there?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    So, I was searching around YouTube a while ago and decided to listen to the original Gameboy Advance versions of the soundtrack for the first AS game, and as you might expect, it was recomposed for the DS release, but, that's not all, it was recomposed AGAIN for the Wiiware release, but apparently the DS version was used for the iOS version of the game, and the Wiiware version was used for the newest port, but whenever I listen to different upload of the same song on YouTube, they always sound slightly different, and now I'm just confused. How many times did the redo the same soundtrack for port to port, and why?

    submitted by /u/Tristan_Dean_Foss
    [link] [comments]

    Best case in each game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    PW: Turnabout Goodbyes (1-4) JFA: Farewell My Turnabout (2-4) T+T: Bridge To The Turnabout (3-5) AJ: Turnabout Succession (4-4) Investigations: Turnabout Ablaze (I-5) Investigations 2: The Inherited Turnabout (I2-3) DD: The Monstrous Turnabout (5-2) SOJ: Turnabout Revolution (6-5) DGS: Adventure Of The Runaway Room (DGS-3)

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    I bought both Asinine Attorneys and..

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    They're really fun, I just finished the Wright one and I'm now on Apollo.

    Seeing Pearl become the princess of Khura'in was really funny and I like how everything in the case was a farce lol

    Edit: I just finished Apollo, WOW WHAT A CASE.

    This feels like an actual case and stuff, the fanservice was amazing! Getting to visit Nine Tale Ville and the Penrose Theater was so cool!

    Out of the two, this one is the best.

    submitted by /u/PowerOfL
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone extend the Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney courtroom lobby English court song

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

    If anyone knows how to and can do that.

    submitted by /u/Bro-thru
    [link] [comments]

    DGS culprits from best to worst

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:02 PM PST

    1. Cosney Megundal

    2. Jezail Brett

    3. Rupert Chrogray

    4. Nikomina Borschevic

    5. Joan Garrideb

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    Sounds like he wants to die!!! full video going live on YouTube this weekend

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    I started a game on AI Dungeon (an AI-powered text adventure game) with the first AA case and it got weird fast

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment