• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Ace Attorney Bede from Pokémon and Sebastian from AAI2 are literally the same person

    Ace Attorney Bede from Pokémon and Sebastian from AAI2 are literally the same person


    Bede from Pokémon and Sebastian from AAI2 are literally the same person

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:38 AM PST

    MFW the Blue Badger and Friends aren't badgers, but living Police Badges.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Why is Apollo so THICC?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Real picture of the final confrontation in AAI2

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Daily Suekane Kumiko Post #20: ñó ęßÇäP3

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:12 PM PST

    I've been making crap like this all day

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Ace Attorney platinum and my 16th one very proud of it only annoying trophy was the lunchbox one and Jean's one if you're not using a guide otherwise its quite simple

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:46 AM PST

    Psycho on the Water - SiIvaGunner: King for Another Day

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Need Voice Actors For A Turnabout Goodbyes Final Trial Fandub

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    I recently created a casting call on castingcall.club for a fandub for the final trial of the original Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, before they added a fifth case. And believe it or not, I actually didn't want to copy the fact that someone was doing a Spirit of Justice one. I just wanted to do a fandub and someone else wanted to at the same time. Trust me. It is a coincidence. Anyways, if anyone wants to audition for one of the parts, in which there are sixteen to choose from, including Maya, Edgeworth, von Karma, and much more, then the link is right here:

    https://www.castingcall.club/projects/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-turnabout-goodbyes-final-trial-dub

    Note: I posted this earlier but wanted to include an image to make it more spicy but then realized text posts can only include text and here we are.

    submitted by /u/Tristan_Dean_Foss
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Destinies VS Android emulators

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:45 PM PST

    I do not know if this topic has been brought up before, but here goes.
    I cannot, for the life of me, run Dual Destinies on PC. Since my phone is running out of space, I decided to install the games on Bluestacks. Investigations 1 and Apollo Justice worked like a charm, but Dual Destinies refuses to cooperate. I swithed the graphics mode from OpenGL to DirectX, I even installed 2 other emulators (Nox and Memu) to test it on them. Nothing. The game crashes on launch on each and every single occasion, even though it runs fine on my potato phone.

    Has anyone else had this issue? If so, have you found a way around it? Any help is really appreciated!

    P.S. Needless to say, I'm running the latest version of Bluestacks (4.150).

    submitted by /u/maltron66
    [link] [comments]

    I love Miles with every fibre of my being so I sketched him last night. For the academy's consideration:

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Just started a YouTube series on DGS. Wanted to share it on Reddit.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney Review on r/ProfessorLayton (spoilers)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment