• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Ace Attorney This might be the worst thing I've ever made [OC]

    Ace Attorney This might be the worst thing I've ever made [OC]


    This might be the worst thing I've ever made [OC]

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Drew our favorite coffee fanatic!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:19 AM PST

    ��. I forgot how clueless Winston is.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PST

    Daily Suekane Humiko Art Post #9: Rough Day?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    It's Phoenix but he has a helicopter on his finger

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    This should be a plot point in some later AA game. Sounds like a good deconstruction of the luminol fluid test.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    Got my copy of Apollo Justic in the mail. Normally I wouldve just went for the 3ds version but this is a series I fell in love with 3 months ago and wanted a boxed copy of the original game

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Celebrating Twelve Colossal Years of Turnabout Musical - New Demo #1

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Looking for VA for voice over work.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    For explanation from my previous post, i'm making an update explaining the project and specifics of the voice job. Im looking for people to voice over some custom ace attorney commercial break parodies with the lines being reminiscent of something like an old disney commercial transition. Here's some examples for reference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMR6bPKneDg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-O7PvVm_eA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idg5qSVPuT4 To be clear on the lines i want, i want most bumpers to be done in the specific character's voice, (we have around 10 diffrent character bumpers) i also want one general va for a "YOU'RE WATCHING" bumper. Experience is not necessary, you will not be paid. And i only need about 5-15 words. The characters are to be determined, but for sure we need a general vo voice, Phoenix, Edgy, Apollo, all the main defense attorneys, The judge (maybe) and Trucy or Maya (TBD). That's all i have to say, let me know if you are interested or want more details.

    submitted by /u/MagicalNewsMan
    [link] [comments]

    15th Anniversary Orchestra Concert Playlist

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PST

    YouTube has taken down the videos of the Anniversary Concert again, so have a playlist of the songs I found the last time the videos were taken down!

    Sorry that all the titles are in Japanese, I couldn't find another one.

    submitted by /u/jngkkthyng
    [link] [comments]

    Always Watching.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Full AA tier list of all games playable in english besides plvaa it isnt real

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PST

    Anybody else think Phoenix should be in smash?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    Phoenix in smash would be pretty nice and he's been in a fighting game before, so he could have a kind of similar move set?

    submitted by /u/yikesbruhmoment
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck is wrong with gumshoes head?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:56 AM PST

    Amateur voice actors interested in a mini project I’m working on?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:51 PM PST

    I'm making a series of Ace Attorney TV Bumpers and looking for amateur voice actors to do the VO. If interested, let me know.

    submitted by /u/MagicalNewsMan
    [link] [comments]

    Klapollo child (might make this a series)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:17 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Investigations 2

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:18 AM PST

    How can I play AAI2? I want to play it, presumably on an emulator. Just don't know the best way. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/afshinya
    [link] [comments]

    Tier list ranked on how objectively good these characters are, taking into account personality/plot impact/relevance/depth/and basic enjoyment and if they improved the game

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:10 PM PST

    How would I go about making the backgrounds for a fan game?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:52 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'd like to make my own fangame; I've always loved writing mysteries and I have lots of ideas. There are lots of tutorials on Pywright and I'm not too worried about the sprites since I'm half-decent at art. What I'm worried about are the backgrounds; I am awful at drawing backgrounds.

    I know where to find the basic Ace Attorney backgrounds, but what I'm worried about are the completely custom backgrounds (eg; I want a case set in a swimming pool) Are there anywhere I can legally and free-ly get these backgrounds or do I have to draw them myself? If the latter, do you have any tips?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/becausewrightiswrong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment