• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Ace Attorney My boyfriend's Godot cosplay at Youmacon

    Ace Attorney My boyfriend's Godot cosplay at Youmacon


    My boyfriend's Godot cosplay at Youmacon

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    If AJ:AA has a remaster version on current consoles and PC, The HD background should look like this. Not the 4:3 one on mobile, or the cropped one on 3DS. (Edited by me)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    EDGYYYYYYYYYY!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:58 AM PDT

    Relatable Great Ace Attorney

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    My Diego Armando costume

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Sebastian Debeste HD gif

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    SOMEONE GET MR.CAPCOM ON THE HORN!!! WE’VE GOT SPICY NEW CROSSOVER IDEA!!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    Turnabout Countdown but it's a de-make on the Nintendo DS

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    Kiss before business trip

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    [oc] carving pumpkins at the wright & co. law offices!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    kay aa7 concept pixel art

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    When all else fails, use your best piece of evidence

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    If Miles Edgeworth got drunk, what do you think would happen?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    Favorite Girl?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    In celebration of Touhou, I thought I'd share the knowledge that this exists. [Shin Gyakuten Touhou] (This is an Ace Attorney fan game, in case that wasn't clear)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney helped me win my first trial.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    TL;DR I was a defense attorney for the British empire against the 13 colonies and won because my Ace Attorney knowledge.

    So for context for history class on October 27, we had a trial where the plaintiff was the 13 colonies suing the defense, the British Crown, for independence and I was assigned to be the defense and I quickly took the part as the defense attorney, even though I picture myself as a prosecutor because Franziska. Anyways I used my knowledge to make the plaintiff look like a joke, one of my friends who is also a girl. Setting up an air tight testimony by King George III as the last Testimony of the trial, who the plaintiff had no response to. I credit that single witness as why I won as well as getting places on cross examinations unlike the plaintiff, the only problem was her two witnesses didn't crack and were just chipped, but the jury unanimously ruled in my favor. She (the plaintiff) wasn't ready and it was prevalent in the trial but I was ready and jumped on the fact that she wasn't ready.

    I even shouted "Objection" and pointed at the plaintiff like Phoenix Wright does during the trial.

    submitted by /u/ZIgtec
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Idiot has returned!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:15 AM PDT

    A little sync lip test AJ:AA spoilers

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    GYAKUTEN SAIBAN: MASK VISION MURDER CASE?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    Saw this on play-asia its called "GYAKUTEN SAIBAN: MASK VISION MURDER CASE". Anyone know what this is? Is it an ace attorney game I overlooked or another japan only rerelease of aceattorney 1?

    https://www.play-asia.com/gyakuten-saiban-mask-vision-murder-case-limited-edition/13/70rqw

    https://www.play-asia.com/gyakuten-saiban-mask-vision-murder-case-new-best-price-2000-pho/13/702lz0

    submitted by /u/comicmaster140
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the best "Slammed-Desk" moment that hasn't happened yet?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    So far we've got the whip, the coffee cup being splashed out and into the it perfectly, the Leg, What else?

    submitted by /u/MichiHirota
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment