• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Ace Attorney Completed Godot Visor

    Ace Attorney Completed Godot Visor


    Completed Godot Visor

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    CAPCOM should release an Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies, and Spirit of Justice collection on the Switch

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    young trucy is actually the cutest thing

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    Pumpkin Right

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween from Phoenix and Apollo

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    ding dong the witch is dead (happy halloween! drew the witch herself, Dahlia!)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    And happy Halloween from Trucy and Pearl ♡

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    Spooky Phoenix by me!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Turcy waring her old outfit

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Can we please have an Athena Cykes game, Capcom?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    I just recently finished playing all of the main games, haven't played all of the the spin-offs yet, and after getting to know Apollo in his game I really want a game staring Athena. I enjoy every case she's in yet all of them lack something that all the other cases have. Plus, its almost like Capcom treats her like a joke and gives her cases that feel like introduction cases.

    I don't brows this sub a whole lot so I have no idea if I am preaching to the choir or not so I apologize if this sounds like I'm regurgitating everything that's already been said.

    TL;DR: COME ON CAPCOM GIVE ME MORE ACE ATTORNEY!

    submitted by /u/mrtricky69
    [link] [comments]

    Why has there never been a realistically evil defense attorney villain?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    We've had a few antagonistic defense attorney throughout the series, them being A murderer, a thief, and a douchey highschooler but never one who's motivation is what I see as the lowest hanging fruit. A villain who's evil for the same reason people hate lawyers in real life, they defend hardened criminals for money. Seems weird that, after this long, we've still never gotten a villain like that, just the exact opposite as prosecutors.

    submitted by /u/JamSa
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright's Eye Colour(s)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    Phoenix Wright's Eye Colour(s)

    Since I first got into the game with the HD Trilogy set, where his visible eye in the dramatic face closeup scene is dark grey, I was unaware the argument of blue eyes vs brown eyes existed until recently. Since I needed a palette for fanart anyways, I went and sampled his eye colour from various random official art/anime/in-game animations/plush with a colour picker, excluding the ones where his eyes are solid black for simplicity. I know the actual issue is having multiple artists and I spent more time on this than I should, but it was fun anyway:

    (note: opening the image in a new tab makes it huuuge.)

    Here are the colours grouped together:

    https://preview.redd.it/kd1dgyw2ivv31.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&s=55a278e19314ae2204801072435695a6ff561250

    I think blue, brown, grey, and black are all valid colours to use, based on this(though technically you can use whatever colour you want, fanart is your art). Or just make his eyes purple and point at this image. My personal opinion is that the main colour is dark grey, which sometimes gets tinted brown or blue depending on the tint, aesthetic, or artist(for example, one of the brown-eyed images above is caused by the reddish tint of the sunset).

    But I do wonder why the argument is usually brown vs blue, rather than grey vs blue, considering which colour is more prevalent. (shrugs) Maybe some of the people who saw the smaller sprite versions mistook the grey for brown? I remember seeing a post where the user said Pearl's eye colour was originally brown in the small sprite version, though that was found out to be not the case.

    Feel free to use this when you're colouring in Phoenix's eyes for fanart, haha

    submitted by /u/SkyWolf25
    [link] [comments]

    Which game should I get?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    So I've got $40 on my 3DS and I want a new Ace Attorney game. This I'm sure of. The only games I've played are the ones part of the original trilogy. Which one should I get, aside from Dual Destinies because my 3DS and ESRB are a bitch

    submitted by /u/Zeldris_Percy
    [link] [comments]

    Edgey Kickin' butts in Smash

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:35 AM PDT

    Can you play the mobile ports of Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice with a controller?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:17 PM PDT

    Having just finished Apollo Justice, I'm ready to dive into Dual Destinies and SoJ. The mobile ports are considerably cheaper than their 3DS counterparts and I've heard they look really sharp, too. But, I really prefer playing Ace Attorney games with a controller in my hands; if I were to connect one to my phone, would I have the option to use it?

    submitted by /u/JorgTheCurious
    [link] [comments]

    The Ace Attorney scene in Judgment

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    Which game has your favorite OST?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:47 AM PDT

    I personally love Dual Destinies' OST. I still maintain Keep Pressing On is the best pursuit theme to date, and the character themes are top as well. The new instrumentation did a lot for the compositional style imo.

    submitted by /u/TheMornal
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody's doing extract Steam version of Ace Attorney trilogy HD backgrounds on his Deviantart! That's really amazing!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    https://www.deviantart.com/rapbattleeditor0510/gallery

    So I found this guy's Deviantart page, and apparently he is extracting the HD backgrounds and sprites there!
    For now only courtroom backgrounds on there though. But still really cool that somebody trying to extract these things.

    submitted by /u/KosChannel
    [link] [comments]

    dgs1&2 character tier list !! spoilers

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Buying ace attorney ost's (France)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    So i'm in France, and I would like to buy the Osts

    But looking on iTunes, I get the dreaded "not availible in your county" message.

    Any idea where I could get them?

    submitted by /u/EowynCarter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment