• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Ace Attorney Stolen from an Adam Sandler movie.

    Ace Attorney Stolen from an Adam Sandler movie.


    Stolen from an Adam Sandler movie.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    This game got me through depression

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    I started playing one after the other when I first discovered these games and then waited for Spirit of Justice. As usual the story got pretty heavy in the end, but I found that just as the characters were fighting through their emotions (Apollo in the end, God) They always repeated 'a lawyer smiles, no matter how hard it gets'. It made me put a brave face in front of my anxieties and stress and make sense of my current state of mind just as the trials go on trying to find the truth from chaotic contradictory facts.

    Told me howsoever bad it gets, wait for the turnabout

    submitted by /u/chaivya
    [link] [comments]

    Look at how much they've grown ;-;

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    Introducing my brand new take on the classic AA3 game

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Another pencil drawing, Apollo is almost as babey as Simon Blackquill

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    Forward facing phoenix

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    So...what made Phoenix Wright become a defense attorney?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    Was it Miles Edgeworth defending him in class? Or was it Mia Fey defending him in court? Kinda reminds me of the SL9 incident contradicting Edgeworth's reason for "Choosing Death."

    submitted by /u/thedabolicious
    [link] [comments]

    Would you say Godot (Diego Armando) changed Phoenix Wright more than any other prosecutor?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    As in changed his personal beliefs and what it means to be a defense attorney. It just seems like Godot would always question Phoenix's beliefs/opinions in every case...especially in Bridge to the Turnabout.

    submitted by /u/thedabolicious
    [link] [comments]

    In game font?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    I wanted to make some edits and I was wondering if there was a specific font used for the in game text in the dialogue boxes?

    submitted by /u/javertthechungus
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better on switch or PS4 ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Hello !

    I am about to buy AA and I was wondering if it's better on switch or on PS4 I can have it on PS4 for half the price (15€ instead of 30€)

    If any of you could help :) thank youuuu• Julia

    submitted by /u/Panthie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment