• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Ace Attorney Hey, I’ve seen this one!

    Ace Attorney Hey, I’ve seen this one!


    Hey, I’ve seen this one!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    I literally listened to this song for forty non-consecutive minutes today

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    So why can't I find any videos for AAI 2 HD, but heres a HD Kay selfief

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    “We had all kinds of fun at crime scenes back then, remember?”

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    thalassa gramaryeeee

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    First time playing Ace Attorney

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    So, the other day I bought the Trilogy on the Switch. I finished the first game yesterday.

    I watched the Ace Attorney anime some time ago, so I had some kind of familiarity with the characters and the plot (even if in some cases I didn't remember the outcome).

    Of the cases I already knew from the anime, 1-4 is the one I liked the most. Because of Von Karma and Edgey, mostly (and Polly, of course.)

    Nevertheless, 1-5 is my favorite, hands down. It has everything: an excellent antagonist (I'm a fan of Damon now, lol), a lovable partner (why we can't have more of Ema?! I like her more than Maya), an interesting defendant (I really loved Lana, shame there's no more of her :( ) and a lot of plotwists. The side characters such as Angel and Marshall are great, too! I never expected this case to be that long, but it was totally worth it (even if I totally loathed the jar/badger puzzle).

    submitted by /u/GoldenAhoge
    [link] [comments]

    HELP: Anyone know how to get the fan translation of The Great Ace Attorney up and running?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    I'd really love to play the game and have heard that it's amazing, but unfortunately, I'm rather uncertain as to how I go about playing it in the first place (with its English fan translation, since I don't speak Japanese). Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks a bunch.

    submitted by /u/JorgTheCurious
    [link] [comments]

    Datz Are'bal pronunciation question

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    Is his name supposed to be that's our ball or that's a rebel I've heard it both ways and I always thought it was that's our ball so now im just confused

    submitted by /u/CooperWinkler
    [link] [comments]

    PHOENIX NO-

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] Dual Destinies 3ds US save file

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    I've been playing on android but want to continue on 3DS. I had just started the 3rd case, but a completed save file can load any chapter. One dumped with checkpoint would be great.

    submitted by /u/RobotToaster44
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I start with the Ace Attorney series?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    I've never played a AA game and I want to get into the series and was wondering where to start with the series. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/eunan08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment