• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 12, 2019

    Ace Attorney uh oh

    Ace Attorney uh oh


    uh oh

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Nagito Komaeda but he's Miles Edgeworth.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    My views on visual novels have changed

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 05:46 AM PDT

    After erasing many times, I finally decided to draw Edgey for this science poster I have to make (Ik it's bad but idc oOf)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    Here comes everyone's favorite coffee-loving maniac in Ace Attorney x Danganronpa fan edit No.13 - Diego Armando (Godot)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    Case Discussion & Opinions -- Case 6-3: The Rite of Turnabout

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    "Phoenix defends Maya again", the writers said, before rushing back into their office to dodge the immediate barrage of thrown tomatoes.

    Post your first-time reactions, opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. What did you think of the second (and third!) case Phoenix took on during his stay in Khura'in?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Wich order do you recommend me to play?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    So, i'm already on trials and tribulations. I keep playing on the launch order or do you guys recommend me to play in another order?

    submitted by /u/vitaotd2
    [link] [comments]

    If it is possible that we may get some AA news from TGS, what day it might occur?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    Since there's no Ace Attorney panel at TGS this year, there's not much hope left for us for AA news. But I've seen some people say that we still may get something about AA - that it isn't out of this realm of possibilty. But if that's the case, on what days should I watch TGS? When is it most likely that they may say something about AA?

    I'm asking because if they indeed announce something AA related, I wanna see it with my own 2 eyes! Not to wake up and see everybody talking about it!

    We can't give in to despair, we must give out hope! ;)

    submitted by /u/Spazzery
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright: Justice for All - Strengths and Weaknesses

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    In this current series of posts I'm doing, I will list what I believe to be a major strength, minor strength, minor weakness and major weakness of each case in each Ace Attorney game (excluding VS and DGS 2 since I haven't played them).

    (note - I obviously believe most cases don't have exactly two strengths and two weaknesses, this is just a fun, brief way of reviewing each case)

    Case 2-1 (The Lost Turnabout):

    •Major Strength - I honestly really like the comedy here - the amnesia comedy, banana jokes and the end scene where Phoenix "really" remembers everything all make me laugh.

    •Minor Strength - the intro cutscene is awesome.

    •Minor Weakness - Wellington's section goes on for too long.

    •Major Weakness - Wellington is my least favourite culprit in the series. I find him boring and it reduces my opinion of the case.

    Case 2-2 (Reunion, and Turnabout):

    •Major Strength - I overall really like Mimi's section on the witness stand. It's fun to work out the mystery of both the current case and the car crash incident.

    •Minor Strength - Morgan, Pearl and Franziska have pretty good introductions.

    •Minor Weakness - there's one instance in the second trial where you can have Mia automatically solve a contradiction for you.

    •Major Weakness - I find the first trial really confusing at times. One example is where the judge smells gunpowder on the costume, and the next testimony's contradiction is that there's no gunpowder burn on the costume. It's not technically wrong, it's just confusing.

    Case 2-3 (Turnabout Big Top):

    •Major Strength - I really like the characters here. They're all fun in their own ways, and I genuinely find Trilo funny and laugh at Moe's puns.

    •Minor Strength - in the second investigation, it's revealed that Franziska isn't trying to beat Phoenix to avenge Manfred, but to surpass Edgeworth. This is a cool twist for me.

    •Minor Weakness - probably expected, but the cape onto bust logic.

    •Major Weakness - you can get penalised for pressing Moe (sometimes you have the option to press further or not, but there are sometimes where it's automatic, and this annoys me).

    Case 2-4 (Farewell, My Turnabout):

    •Major Strength - Engarde is brilliant. He's a good mastermind, and a brilliant defendant. de Killer is also really good.

    •Minor Strength - I like the idea of having Adrian forge evidence - this makes her one of the series' first morally grey characters (excluding sympathetic killers), and gives us someone to target as the killer on Day 1, and the one who hired de Killer in Day 2.

    •Minor Weakness - during the first trial, when Edgeworth threatens to reveal Adrian's secret, he says it is of "no concern" to him if she chooses to kill herself. I have no problem with Edgeworth threatening to reveal her secret, but when he says he has no concern for her life, this feels a little too OOC for me - Edgeworth is tough, but is rarely a jerk post-AA1, and this statement came across as more 'jerk' than tough in my opinion.

    •Major Weakness - in the bad ending, it says that Phoenix and Maya "never" saw each other again. I understand that Maya would be disappointed in Phoenix, but I find it unrealistic that she would NEVER speak to him again - 1. their bond is really strong 2. at least one of of Mia/Pearl/Edgeworth probably would've told her how difficult of a situation he was in 3. even if they didn't, she probably would've eventually realised how difficult of a situation he was in on her own.

    Please remember, these are my opinions :)

    submitted by /u/9k4_endlesssummer
    [link] [comments]

    What does Dhurke do when driving behind a tractor?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    Nothing. A dragon never yields.

    submitted by /u/WillayForTheWin
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there so many unanswered questions in DGS?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    DGS is the official Ace Attorney game that involves Sherlock Holmes and was only released in Japan, and is being translated by the fan translation group Scarlet Study. Just finished it, was pretty good.


    First of all, I do know that there is a second game, but it just seems like a poor model to have the second game answer your questions when you don't even know if you will be making a second game.


    What's the deal with Vortex? He's an interesting character, but he literally does nothing in all of the cases. I feel like there is a bunch of foreshadowing with him... but then the game just ends...

    Asougi, what's the deal with him? He isn't talked about at all either...

    Why does DGS leave you with all of these questions? Since DGS is a new "spin-off" series, they had no guarantee they would get a second game.


    EDIT: Also, who the fuck are these guys

    https://aceattorney.fandom.com/wiki/The_Adventure_of_the_Clouded_Kokoro?file=Mysterybros.png

    submitted by /u/WizardXZDYoutube
    [link] [comments]

    Which Theme/ music is the easiest to play?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    I want to play some Ace Attorney music on my keyboard, but I'm not extreme good and I want to start with an easy theme or music. Does someone have ideas? (Sorry for bad grammar)

    submitted by /u/zilverklauw
    [link] [comments]

    People who've played danganronpa, which game is better?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    This did not age well

    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment