• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 18, 2019

    Ace Attorney I love cosplays/cosplayers that do characters justice! (Image isn’t mine!)

    Ace Attorney I love cosplays/cosplayers that do characters justice! (Image isn’t mine!)


    I love cosplays/cosplayers that do characters justice! (Image isn’t mine!)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    I think this is illegal, but not too sure..?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    Uh-oh, BIG CROSSOVER TIME!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Hmmm .... I think he got a point !

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    ‘Family’ Photo

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Im not sure if this is allowed, but I got a request to draw a pal's oc in somebody's iconic pose...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    I took a picture of Phoenix for my sister and he BLINKED.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    My first meme and post here

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    We live in a society where the Jurist System

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Me storming out of Area 51 with the solution to that one puzzle I can't solve... (Remake of u/Lukex76's post)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Defend Your Least Favorite (...Or Most Hated) Case

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    I was about to do a "defend least favorite/most hated character" post, but I tend to focus on characters a lot. So I figured, why not take a little breather from characters and focus on something else for a change? Let's go into the cases themselves. What is your least favorite/most hated case, and can you try and defend it?

    (PS: If you guys want to do the "defend a character" post, let me know. I just want to focus on other things after the monster strain of character polls I've created.)

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    If Capcom made an alternate timeline game, where would it go?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    So I had a thought, and maybe this is dumb, but whatever. Every game in the series assumes the player has played and beaten all the previous games. What if there was a game that assumed the player lost a case and stopped playing? If they made something like that, where do you think would be the best place to split the storyline?

    I have only played the original trilogy, so I think I would put it after Turnabout Samurai. Here's why:

    1. Will Powers is a major celebrity. Winning this case is a huge boost to Phoenix's reputation. If he loses, he'll most likely have to handle smaller cases until he can build his reputation back up.

    2. Up until this point, Edgeworth was known as the Demon Prosecutor. This is the first time we see him actually fight for the truth instead of just trying to win at all costs.

    3. If Phoenix loses this case, Farewell, My Turnabout doesn't happen.

    submitted by /u/smheath
    [link] [comments]

    DGS 1 - Strengths and Weaknesses

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    In this current series of posts I'm doing, I will list what I believe to be a major strength, minor strength, minor weakness and major weakness of each case in each Ace Attorney game (excluding VS and DGS 2 since I haven't played them).

    (note - I obviously believe most cases don't have exactly two strengths and two weaknesses, this is just a fun, brief way of reviewing each case)

    Case DGS1-1 (The Adventure of the Great Departure):

    •Major Strength – Asougi is awesome as a co-counsel.

    •Minor Strength – Auchi and Asougi predict Wright VS Payne in the future. I love it.

    •Minor Weakness – this case lacks strong twists and red herrings, which would keep the story interesting, especially because:

    •Major Weakness – This case goes on WAAAY too long…

    Case DGS1-2 (The Adventure of the Unbreakable Speckled Band):

    •Major Strength – Holmes is brilliant here.

    •Minor Strength – for an Investigation-only case, it's really good.

    •Minor Weakness – this case also goes on a bit too long (although it has great characters and moments to keep the story exciting at least).

    •Major Weakness – Susato doesn't have a great introduction in my opinion. DGS1-3 is where she really starts to shine.

    Case DGS1-3 (The Adventure of the Runaway Room):

    •Major Strength – the ending is brilliant, a not guilty verdict for Megundal into Gina and Iris' conversation into the Omnibus being lit on fire.

    •Minor Strength – Megundal is a brilliant defendant and culprit – he is the only defendant who directly killed the victim, I love his cross-examinations and his plan to get away with it was pretty solid. He's also, in my opinion, one of the better examples of a corrupt individual in the AA series.

    •Minor Weakness – Ladyfirst is pretty underdeveloped. I feel he had greater potential.

    •Major Weakness – honestly, none come to mind. Really good case.

    •Extra point – van Zieks is awesome! #legslam

    Case DGS1-4 (The Adventure of the Clouded Kokoro):

    •Major Strength – Pat and Rola are cute, awesome and amazing.

    •Minor Strength – of all the cases in AA that rely on coincidence(s), I feel this one has the most 'natural' coincidences.

    •Minor Weakness – despite a juror being the culprit being an awesome idea, I find it really hard to believe that Joan was picked as a juror out of over 6 million people.

    •Major Weakness – at the end, I would've preferred just Joan testifying instead of John.

    Case DGS1-5 (The Adventure of the Unspeakable Story):

    •Major Strength – I like how this case naturally connects to DGS1-3, and explains a lot of what happened there (such as Gina and Megundal's death).

    •Minor Strength – this case takes the 'present one piece of evidence to one person' from 2-4 and does it better in my opinion.

    •Minor Weakness – I would've liked the third Tinpillar Brother's identity to have been resolved – it's vaguely hinted that it's Rupert, but I would've liked for that to be confirmed or for the real third Tinpillar to have shown up.

    •Major Weakness – as much as I like it that the case explained what happened to Megundal at the end, I find it hard to believe Rupert would just confess to it, especially since he tried so hard to prove he didn't kill Hatch.

    Please remember, these are my opinions :)

    submitted by /u/9k4_endlesssummer
    [link] [comments]

    Objection!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▄▀▀▀▄░█░░░░█░▄▄▄░░░░▄█▄░█░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░█░█▄▄▄░▄░█▄█░▄▀▀░█░░▄░░▄░░░░░░█ █░░░█░█░░█░█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░█░█▄▄░█ █░░░█░█▄▄█░█░█▄░░▀▄▄░█░░█░▀▄▀░█░█░█ ▀█▄█▀░░░░▄▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░█░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▀██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄ ░░░░▀██░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▀ ░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀░░▀░█░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░ ░▄▄███░▄████████████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░ █████▄██████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

    submitted by /u/Neil-De-Grasse-Tyson
    [link] [comments]

    Best out of the three

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    Hey I have recently been playing the ace attorney trilogy on my 3ds. I've had it for a while now but I decided to really start playing it a few weeks back. Currently I'm loving the series but I wanted to know which game out of the og trilogy is considered the best. I just started the second case of the second game so please dont spoil anything. Thanks

    submitted by /u/migi98
    [link] [comments]

    Which side are you on?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Why have we not seen the Juror System?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    I understand somewhat why SOJ maybe didn't want to go there since we already had a brand new country with a different legal system as well as the Divination Seance, so there was new gameplay to work with, but... the juror system doesn't change gameplay that much. Udgey would still be present, and presumably just as dense as always so we don't lose the humor. The only thing the juror system changes is that the judge isn't the one who says "not guilty" at the end, meaning we see no major gameplay changes really. Since it doesn't change much of the gameplay or plot really, except for mentioning that its the jurors who decide the verdict every once in a while, I don't really understand why it wasn't implemented yet. Maybe we'll see it in 7, but I just think that for such a small change we should have seen it after Apollo. It would have tied in great with DD's dark age of the law plot anyway. Plus it also helps fix those situations where there's a very powerful person on the stand who can influence the prosecution/udgey, because then the defense can still win without it feeling cheap since its harder to convince us that the jury would be bought out. Either way, I just think it's kind of weird we haven't seen the juror system yet especially after Apollo's game.

    submitted by /u/guchhapav
    [link] [comments]

    Soundtrack question

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the track that plays during the main menu of The Trilogy is called? I can't seem to find it in the Steam's version added soundtrack :(

    submitted by /u/eragontrible
    [link] [comments]

    I made an Ace Attorney AMV with one of my favorite songs. (AA1-4 spoilers)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    My review of Great Ace Attorney

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    https://j-addicts.de/great-ace-attorney-impressions/

    Finally got around to publishing this after letting it sit in the oven for four months. I realize I'm sort of late with this one, but well, life got in the way. Either way, here's my review of Great Attorney, recently fan-translated by Scarlet Study. I tried to make it as spoiler-free as possible, so that those who haven't yet played the game can enjoy it nonetheless.

    Hope you enjoy reading it, and I eagerly await to receive some feedback or thoughts you'd like to share.

    submitted by /u/Ramaladni
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment