• Breaking News

    Monday, April 18, 2022

    Ace Attorney Random thought: do you think this beta Kay design concept would work as a post-timeskip, older design for her?

    Ace Attorney Random thought: do you think this beta Kay design concept would work as a post-timeskip, older design for her?


    Random thought: do you think this beta Kay design concept would work as a post-timeskip, older design for her?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 10:02 PM PDT

    Everyone's greatest fears.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 11:46 AM PDT

    Logo I made for a personal fan-project

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 05:50 PM PDT

    [ Fanart / AA6 Spoilers ] You found me again, too late

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 07:59 PM PDT

    For the last time, ______ is not a valid argument in court!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 07:37 PM PDT

    interactive :)

    submitted by /u/nusebleed
    [link] [comments]

    as a big ace attorney fan, would i enjoy dangonronpa?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 07:04 PM PDT

    Alright so about two years ago i found the ace attorney series and i decided to play as it looked like something i would like and i absolutely enjoyed it, now i am almost finished with the series so far and i am thinking about what to do next. i went on researching and i found this game series called danganronpa which should be a little like ace attorney, but somehow im getting mixed feelings from it as seeing trailers and reactions from some ace attorney fans.

    i like the concept of ace attorney very much as i like mystery and crime solving, and ace attorney does this in a serious yet funny way which doesnt get too serious. however looking at danganronpa the first thing i notice is that its quite the opposite with the humor and seriousness and that it overall as a lot more horror and terror. this could just be something my brain thinks from seeing two trailers for the first game but i have a feeling i will get to miss the humoristic aspects.

    then my second point and that is the amound of dislike (hate is a big word but maybe it fits better in this scenario) from ace attorney players against dangonronpa as i said i know barely anything about the game besides a little bit of the concept but this concerns me, it there anything i will miss if i will play this game? is the story just bad? is the game itself just too dark? all things i am starting to wonder.

    and then my last point. this is a little extention of my first one but im not sure if ill be able to handle it, from what i have seen the game looks pretty dark and i can handle that but there is a line, like i dont want to play something as dark as doki doki if you know what i mean.

    i hope someone can awnser this as i am really doubting if i should play this game or perhaps just wait a few years or maybe even never play it. ill try to give it a chance if needed but if it really isnt for me i just wont play it as i am just not getting the same feeling i got when i found this series.

    edit: sorry for my bad english, if there is any confusion about what i mean at some point ill be happy to give further explanation in the comment section.

    submitted by /u/nielsaapje
    [link] [comments]

    Kay design update! :D

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 08:30 PM PDT

    What is your favorite version of Miles Edgeworth?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 02:59 PM PDT

    Favorite Mainline First Case (In Terms of How Well They Are At Being An Introduction To Their Respective Game)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 08:38 PM PDT

    where is lana skie?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 09:02 PM PDT

    So i just finished apollo's justice, great game but got me one question till the end, if ema is here, where is her sister? She doesn't get mentioned at all, even checked the wiki only to find all of those caracthers (grant, lana, cowboy and angel) never get mentioned again at all, super sad considering how much the game likes to remind you of rises from the ashes but yet ignores nearly everyone from that case, except mike for some reason

    submitted by /u/kirvyx
    [link] [comments]

    Ace attorney heardle?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 06:54 PM PDT

    I saw sonic heardle trending on twitter today and I saw a final fantasy heardle trending a few days ago, which made me realize that we should have an ace attorney heardle. The games have so many distinct tracks and the music is such a big part of the series! I don't have much coding experience so I couldn't make it myself, but I wanted to throw this idea out there in case anyone wanted to give this a shot!

    submitted by /u/Waffleman666
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney x Hello Charlotte: Maya Fey in the Execution Hour!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 05:08 PM PDT

    Judge My Taste!: Tier Lists for Cases, Characters, Soundtracks, Ships (full series spoilers)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 12:13 PM PDT

    Case(s) that improved over time

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 07:33 PM PDT

    Hi all, I was playing one of the cases which got me thinking, was there any cases that you didn't think much of before but after years now ended up enjoying or a case you did like but now really think highly of?

    The reason I ask this is cus I've just played AAI2 case 3 where you play Gregory Edgeworth for part of the case. I liked the case when I first played it years ago, similar to how I like most cases really. Now that I have a child who's going to be 2 I'm really relating to some of Gregory Edgeworth's thoughts/comments like wondering whether Miles will make friends, what kind of things he'll like, etc. I'm at a point where I'm thinking/worrying about things like whether my little one will make friends when she's in Preschool, among other things. The case itself for me was a neat concept and now is among my favourite cases in Ace Attorney.

    It's pretty sad knowing what became of this case by the time Miles took over and what ended up happening with Gregory Edgeworth. So it got me thinking if any of you had a particular experience later in life that changed your feelings in a positive way to any of the cases?

    submitted by /u/Illustrious-Trash146
    [link] [comments]

    (DD-5 Spoilers) Are you my Mommy?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 01:29 PM PDT

    favourite dance of deduction theme?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 07:02 PM PDT

    i would add the backstage themes but oh well

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/apollosdread
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever seen a real lawyer in a bathtub while playing Ace Attorney? Well, I've got a treat for you! (This compilation took forever to make)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 12:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment