• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 27, 2022

    Ace Attorney POV: you're walking around the city and suddenly see this sight. What would you do? (spoilers for 2-4)

    Ace Attorney POV: you're walking around the city and suddenly see this sight. What would you do? (spoilers for 2-4)


    POV: you're walking around the city and suddenly see this sight. What would you do? (spoilers for 2-4)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 08:07 AM PDT

    phoenix wright, turnabout terror with the same nokia brick in 2027:

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 03:03 AM PDT

    A Fraud in Disguise(DD Spoilers)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 09:45 AM PDT

    Why do people hate the 2019 trilogy sprites?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 10:44 AM PDT

    Some people have said they look ugly but I personally don't get it, I think they look good. Is there an actual reason why people don't like these sprites?

    submitted by /u/C-dink
    [link] [comments]

    What were some of you worst first impression killer guesses?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 12:20 AM PDT

    Which characters, for no real reason set off all of the alarms for you?

    Spoilers obviously in comments.

    submitted by /u/Chewie109
    [link] [comments]

    My breakdown tierlist some of the more strange picks were made by a friend spoilers for the whole series

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 01:32 PM PDT

    Could I start the second Ace Attorney game in the series when I’m halfway through the last case of the first?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 01:37 PM PDT

    So I got the original trilogy on sale on the switch. Me and my girlfriend absolutely fell in love with it and have had an amazing time sketching out timelines and arguing over theories. We just finished the first trial of the last case of the first game. I got home from work and she's about to go to sleep for her night. My problem is I don't wana play without her but BOY oh boy am I fienin for some Phoenix Wright, but I don't wana spoil the case for myself. Do y'all think I'm ok to start it?

    submitted by /u/ya_boi_cold_pizza
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Trilogy case where Edgeworth is absent?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 05:37 AM PDT

    Note: Big Top isn't included because Edgeworth makes a small appearance at the end.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Indra_Uch1ha
    [link] [comments]

    Eleventh Case Maker Contest - One and Only Round of Voting

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 07:15 AM PDT

    Apologies for being nearly a week late, but it's time to bring Case Maker Contest No. 11 to the people.

    We received only two entries in this contest, both well-written pieces:

    Voting can be done through this Google form, and will last through Tuesday, April 5 at 11:59 PM Eastern time.

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/teamcrazymatt
    [link] [comments]

    Are there multiple save files in the original trilogy?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 05:16 AM PDT

    I'm playing Trials and Tribulations (the og DS game) right now and I was wondering if one of my friends could start a new save file in my game without erasing my progress. I'm hesitant to touch "New Game" in case it erases what I've done this far.

    submitted by /u/mitsubunnyy
    [link] [comments]

    When should I play the DLC case of SoJ?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 05:23 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing the third case, and I was wondering when I should play the DLC case.

    In the fifth game I just did everything in order but the fact that the dlc case wasn't in chronological order really killed my motivation so I just skipped it.

    submitted by /u/MrUncannyIncredible
    [link] [comments]

    Let's try something a bit different; guess what this tier list of original trilogy cases is ranked by.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 06:54 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone Newcomer here. [Question/Tips]

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 08:16 AM PDT

    I've now known the reddit pin about for newcomers and I got a single question: "Is Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright Trilogy has the 3 first ace attorney games already to clarify about the "remastered collection" in the play order that 1 redditor said or not?

    submitted by /u/LuckyDuckyPH
    [link] [comments]

    Distant Traces of Beauty - FM Piano Version

    Posted: 27 Mar 2022 12:39 AM PDT

    See no evil,hear no evil,speak no evil. (SFM render number two. i fucked up Athena's facial expressions.)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 06:43 AM PDT

    Spirit of Justice Sale on eshop, is the DLC on sale too? I heard I have to finish the first case before I can view the DLC in-game.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 05:03 PM PDT

    anyone know where this art is from?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 10:06 PM PDT

    only played Chronicles and trilogy so far, so I thought I might do the rest of the ds games. so I booted up the emulator, and I'm gonna busy the next month :)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 06:27 AM PDT

    Choose a song to play on loop for the rest of your life

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 11:07 AM PDT

    About Phoenix Wright vs Layton...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 07:24 AM PDT

    So I'm playing Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton for the first time (last AA game I had yet to touch), I just finished the first trial in Labyrinthia and I like it alright so far, but there's just one thing I noticed. The entire Layton part, Phoenix did basically nothing and was more a comic relief than anything, which is alright given the context and the fact that it's the part focusing on Layton, but then comes the trial and to me it felt like Phoenix was just along for the ride there too. Every single time something was going wrong, Layton is always the one to barge in and save the day, and give Phoenix all the answer and it feels like Phoenix is clueless the whole time.

    It doesn't really bother me TOO much and I still intend to continue playing the game, but I really thought Phoenix would get to shine at least during the trials parts, so I'm wondering if the other chapters are like that as well.

    submitted by /u/Vyrhux42
    [link] [comments]

    Tier list for the trilogy. The dog is a joke btw. Trilogy spoilers!!!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 06:41 AM PDT

    meaning of in 4-4 spoilers

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 10:26 AM PDT

    At end of day 1 we see drews paintings underneath are pictures showing apollos 3 cases. What was this about as from what i remrmber there was no major meaning or brought up again.

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    out of these which one is the smartest?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 09:43 AM PDT

    Out of these characters which one do you believe to be the most intelligent overall? I picked six characters across the series including chronicles

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Winter-Confidence826
    [link] [comments]

    To those that told me to keep playing TGAA, thank you

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 09:42 PM PDT

    I almost quit around Case 3 of the first game, but this community told me to keep going.

    I ended up really liking cat man in Case 4 and genuinely wanted to save him, and of course I enjoyed the mystery of Case 5 and how well it tied to Case 3, then I started the second game and I finished so quickly wow was it amazing.

    I really ended up liking the characters, way more than I liked the original Ace Attorney series. Especially Iris. Originally I had a bit of an eyeroll moment because of course Japan would make Watson a loli but her character ended up being really likeable and her age and question about her parentage tied into the story really well.

    Herlock is another character that ground my gears at the start but ended up being so endearing to me. The moment Iris said Herlock was her true father took me to tears.

    Barok van Zieks was another sleeper hit. At first he was just that weird handsome vampire dude but he ended up being my favourite prosecutor in the series. I felt he was smart and argued his cases well, and his background, flaws and motivations tied in well with the overarching plot.

    Overall I loved the setting of Victorian England, even if it wasn't 100% accurate I think it was a nice change of pace from the Japanese court system and the historical tidbits were great, I loved the gas theft method.

    I don't want to ramble too much but just wanted to thank this community! It was an amazing ride, really glad I made it to the end.

    submitted by /u/Stalinkrad
    [link] [comments]

    All Ace Attorney Titles for 3DS eShop on massive sale which will end in 24 hours!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 07:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment