• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 22, 2021

    Ace Attorney Brand new 20th Anniversary official art!

    Ace Attorney Brand new 20th Anniversary official art!


    Brand new 20th Anniversary official art!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:20 PM PST

    Graduated law school! Had to do it.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:09 PM PST

    I put the blooper from the dub into the original moment

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 01:46 PM PST

    When you already do better detective work than most out of the police department, why don't you just become one?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 07:41 AM PST

    "I object! That was... objectionable." Miles Edgeworth cosplay by me.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 11:56 AM PST

    "Almost" Christmas Maya Fey !

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Quick sketch of our favourite mage in the Kingdom - The Great and Powerful Trucy✨��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Does anyone else feel like DD and SoJ are missed potential?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:08 PM PST

    To me, DD and SoJ don't feel like proper sequels or continuations of the Apollo story. Mostly because, well...they aren't about Apollo.

    Honestly, bringing Phoenix back into the main light was a mistake. It destroys what mentor mentality he had made for himself back in AA4. He was this individual who had been jaded by the unjust age of law, but still sought the truth, even if he had to get his hands dirty. That's what I liked about Hobo-Phoenix; he matured from protagonist to legend. In the same way characters like Snake from Metal Gear Solid or Jotaro from JoJo's did. He sets this larger than life status for himself which leaves a big impact to players who played the prior trilogy and is reflected in Apollo's own dialouge.

    If anything, a true sequel would have built upon the pre-established questions and truths, giving new light to them. Like...is Apollo or Trudy ever gonna find out that they're siblings? Meet their mom even? We probably won't ever see that now concerning the current point the series is lying in. I understand that Shu Takumi didn't return for DD or SoJ and that could be the reason behind the more interesting changes (retconning the Jurist system, Athena, giving Apollo 30 different goddamn backstories because WHY NOT).

    Also, Klavier. Capcom did my boy dirty.

    submitted by /u/TryingLyon
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Dhurke doesn't know anything (Context: He thinks Apollo should marry Trucy and we all know the facts)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 02:36 AM PST

    Mr nick is gine after Pearl found him cheating on maya

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:45 PM PST

    The Holy Son [@sonocomics]

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:09 AM PST

    My first impression on Kay Faraday

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Since the commercialkey character contest, I've been excited for the moment I would meet this character in-game, since the Investigations duology are the last games I have left for playing.

    Many people liked her, and others said in random posts that she is one character you start disliking but end up loving.

    So, I'm currently at I1-3, and much to my surprise, it has been LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. She's so...charismatic?

    I've seen for now so little about her, but I love her even more than Maya.

    Her animations are pretty nice, idk, overall to me this is a character you love easily and fast.

    Example, look at this cutie <3!

    https://preview.redd.it/4wspdjalp0781.png?width=926&format=png&auto=webp&s=ada837e5def890f3adada9fc915a9c54cb04823d

    I will love to see how she develops over the 2 games!

    submitted by /u/useyourbrainplease1
    [link] [comments]

    Most tearjerking moment in the series? Can be happy or sad

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 05:49 PM PST

    It technically isn't canon, but i'l admit the part in PLvsPW where maya "dies" and phoenix goes down to the bar and the music box rendition of turnabout sisters starts playing actually made me tear up a little

    submitted by /u/dylnm7
    [link] [comments]

    I'm on the third episode of the second GAA game and I gotta say... I really like Van Zieks.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:22 AM PST

    He's similar to Edgeworh but he has a certain confidence that Edgeworth wants to mimic but never quite get there. (I love Edgeworth mind you, but mostly because behind that cool exterior hides a hugeass dork.)

    Whenever he's cornered he doesn't really lash out at you like other prosecutors, in fact, sometimes he actually helps you out thorough if it seems like his "Nipponese friend" is in the right.

    Sure, he'll chase any reasonable doubt, but if it seems like he's in the wrong, he'll actually help you into finding the truth, though sometimes he's seeing an angle that the lawyer isn't seeing.

    It doesn't feel like he's grasping at straws like some prosecutors in the franchise. I really like him.

    Plus his "BITCH PLEASE" bottle throw has me in stitches everytime, what a diva.

    submitted by /u/LostHuaun
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanted to say

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Pearl and Maya are so adorable for some reason

    submitted by /u/Visible-Housing2773
    [link] [comments]

    A beautiful aspect of TGAAC1-1

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 08:36 PM PST

    I love that in the first case, English is portrayed as a fancy yet dainty-sounding language from the perspective of Japanese speakers. It's a nice detail, and it's genius!

    As someone who's been learning a second language for many years now, that was so relatable

    submitted by /u/crystalbluez
    [link] [comments]

    drawing of ema + kay i did a while back!!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Main Trilogy Character Breakdown Tier List

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Susato pronunciation

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 03:47 AM PST

    How do you pronounce Susato's name? I personally say "sasato" but some people I know say "soosato". What is the official one?

    submitted by /u/Hboten
    [link] [comments]

    My general opinion on TGAA cases

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 02:33 PM PST

    The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures

    CASE NAME LIKE DISLIKE
    The Adventure of the Great Departure X
    The Adventure of the Unbreakable Speckled Band X
    The Adventure of the Runaway Room X
    The Adventure of the Clouded Kokoro X
    The Adventure of the Unspeakable Story X

    The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve

    CASE NAME LIKE DISLIKE
    The Adventure of the Blossoming Attorney X
    The Memoirs of the Clouded Kokoro X
    The Return of the Great Departed Soul X
    Twisted Karma and His Last Bow X
    The Resolve of Ryunosuke Naruhodo X

    Talking about adventures, it has been the first game in the whole series (excluding investigations, duology I haven't played yet) where it happened to me that the more I played and progressed the story, the more bored I got.

    The first 2 cases were awesome to me, as well as the third one, but not so much as the first ones to me. Then the 4th and 5th came, and I couldn't help but feel bored, and this shocked me because usually in the AA games the last cases are the most interesting, but that just didn't happen with adventures.

    I know a lot of people love souseki and the skulkin brothers but to me, they were just a bunch of clowns to be honest; clowns that didn't make me laugh and I didn't find them interesting at all. I respect others opinions, but that's just mine.

    Talking about resolve, a well-rounded game overall. I only got bored at the 3rd and 4th case, but that boredom was temporal and lasted a short time.

    submitted by /u/useyourbrainplease1
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think is the best 'red herring' character in the series and why?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 08:04 AM PST

    toby my beloved

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:34 AM PST

    Question about GAA2-1

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Was it ever established how Menimemo obtained the knife? I thought that he could have taken it with him to the beach but that would not make sense if he was planning to kill Brett with the poison anyway.

    If that was explained somewhere and I missed it, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Wowster101
    [link] [comments]

    Is Investigations satisfying on its own?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:00 AM PST

    I was thinking about doing a full playthrough of the series after getting GAAC for my birthday. Does investigations 2 have a lot of plot relevance i'll miss if i don't find a way to play it?

    submitted by /u/casedawgz
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty of the different Ace Attorney games

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:38 AM PST

    In YOUR opinion, which games have been the easiest and which has been the hardest?
    I have seen there was a post about this about 5 years ago, and I was wondering if people's opinion had changed, how newer people / people who didnt see the post think and how difficult people think Great Ace Attorney Chronicles was.

    For those interested, an extra question could be:
    If you had to rank the games overall on which is your favorite to least favorite, how would that look like? (Could probably be fun to see somewhat of a comparison here)

    submitted by /u/RoutineImprovement31
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment