• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 21, 2021

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [69]: Which alternate costume from the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is your favourite?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [69]: Which alternate costume from the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is your favourite?


    Weekly Poll [69]: Which alternate costume from the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is your favourite?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:11 PM PST

    In my posts about GAA, I gave names to all the nameless jurors, and I wanted to see what you guys thought of my names, if you like or dislike them, and if you have any alternative names.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Objection!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:54 AM PST

    This wouldn't look too much out of place in a possible sequel to Investigations.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:27 AM PST

    [Objection.lol] If Courtney was the Judge

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Ace Assistants

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Round 25 of the Ace Attorney elimination contest. Ema Skye has been declared guilty. Just 4 more rounds and it's over, vote for the next character to be voted out between the top 5

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Was randomizing characters in the Sims 4 and I think the game gave me Ambassador Palaeno

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:09 PM PST

    Who should be the protagonist of AA7?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Base your answer off of what you want, not sales figure/popularity, etc.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GamerOverThere
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth cosplay!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 12:19 AM PST

    Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth cosplay!

    I know my wig ain't doing me any justice at all, but this is during Day 2 of Con-Nichiwa 2021 and I had to do a photo op with the Miles Edgeworth cosplayer! Also, my first time ever wearing my cosplay during an anime convention, I ain't perfect in my posing and...my wig placement.

    Phoenix Wright cosplayer is me.
    Miles Edgeworth cosplayer pictured here is The Crafty Cat. Go and follow her on the links:
    Here (for Twitter)
    And here (for Instagram)

    https://preview.redd.it/j2xao7mnpw081.jpg?width=960&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6731e6ac2ac03f67e76ca12c0a920ca3ff138d8a

    submitted by /u/videogamenerd1991
    [link] [comments]

    The real reason why Phoenix made a "reproduction" of Drew Misham's letter in 4-4.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:49 PM PST

    İmagine if RTGame gets to play I2-3

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 03:31 AM PST

    Seeing Von Karma again would make him happy lol

    submitted by /u/Ottman1299
    [link] [comments]

    Turnabout Gala - Part 1

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Artificial Intelligence thinks that Singapore’s flag should be Udgey

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:35 PM PST

    TGAA Resolve Stuck in Case 2 Investigations 2

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 04:43 AM PST

    I'm on Case 2 Investigations 2 of Resolve having examined Shamspeare's room (soap, teacup, window, gas meter, gas lamp, stage), gotten the three information from Gregson, and triggered and examined Wagahai. In all the walkthroughs, it says to go to the Prison now to talk to Soseki, but he's not there for me. I've talked to Green at the hospital too. I'm not sure what else to do at this point and any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/rowanelm
    [link] [comments]

    [TGAA] Press Coverage of Case 1 The Adventure of the Great Departure

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Von Karma karaoke

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Forgot to mention this is actually A FAMILY TRADITION, so Edgeworth and Franziska have both caught up with this and most likely joined Manfred at least once as the backing singers or something. That's just incredible.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Since the Game Awards are around the corner, do you think Ace Attorney 7 would be revealed there.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 10:14 PM PST

    What do you guys think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Nit--Pick
    [link] [comments]

    (AAI2) What is your opinion of Justine Courtney?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:35 PM PST

    Read title.

    (Some of you may know that I don't like Courtney but I'm not really trying to debate I just wanna see peoples' opinions)

    submitted by /u/AnOppositeReflection
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s Gala Athena again, but more akin to Investigations (and before she gets her headphones swapped). Improvement?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Recently beat the main series games. Here's a tier list of every case that I played

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Can someone help me? Did I make this quote up? /s

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:41 PM PST

    In the court of law, evidence is key!

    I swear edgeworth said that but I looked through trial scripts and I can't find it?

    submitted by /u/Piranha_Plant05
    [link] [comments]

    Getting spoiled some parts of AA5 and AAI2

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Over the past few weeks I've been browsing the subreddit a lot and really enjoyed the content everyone shares. Sadly I ran into some spoilers along the way. At this point I have finished the Trilogy, Apollo Justice, Chronicles and the first 3 cases of AAI and plan on playing all the games in the future. Sadly, I got spoiled about two parts and wonder how bad these could influence my experience.

    First, I read that Bobby Fullbright (who I guessed was the detective for Dual Destinies) is some kind of major villain and that Athena and Simon are siblings.

    Secondly, while reading the comments on the elimination game someone said something along the lines of Simon Keyes being „the best twist villain in Ace Attorney". Also there was something about Justine using Sebastian.

    These potentially big reveals got spoiled to me. Will that take away some major enjoyment of these games or is there still a lot more to look forward to?

    submitted by /u/TubaThoran
    [link] [comments]

    (Possible minor spoiler for AJ) The Favonius Anything Agency! (Genshin Impact/Ace Attorney)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 07:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment