• Breaking News

    Friday, November 19, 2021

    Ace Attorney Genderbends of the 221B crew!!!!! (TGAA) (By @mi_zu_no on Twitter)

    Ace Attorney Genderbends of the 221B crew!!!!! (TGAA) (By @mi_zu_no on Twitter)


    Genderbends of the 221B crew!!!!! (TGAA) (By @mi_zu_no on Twitter)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Round 24 of the Ace Attorney elimination contest. Godot has been declared guilty. There are just 6 characters left, vote for the next one to leave the contest in the comments.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Baby Kazuma Painting

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Prosecutor Swaps [@spaceistheplace2]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:14 AM PST

    I saw concept art of Edgeworth with a goatee so I FaceApp'd one on to his model....

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Ace Attorney:Generations

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Am i the only person that doesnt hate a case

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:53 AM PST

    like never have a gone during a case "wow this is literal crap" or "when can this be over" like do some people seriously think this and i want to know about how you can hate so much of a game series?

    submitted by /u/No_Leading1611
    [link] [comments]

    If you could change one character's storyline, which would you choose, and how would you change it?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:32 AM PST

    I've really been enjoying the Elimination Game going on in this subreddit. It's getting kind of less common now, but at one point, around mid-game, there were a LOT of really good defense posts.

    Ace Attorney has fantastic storylines—but it also has a lot of missed opportunities. One I've been thinking about recently is that tumblr post (Dual Destinies spoilers) where the entire ending of the phantom storyline is different. I didn't even have much of a problem with the phantom, though I thought it was a little disappointing—but this post shows how everything could have actually been tied together.

    So if you could change any one character's storyline, which character would you choose? How would you change it?

    submitted by /u/TheAcestAttorney
    [link] [comments]

    Valant Grammarye appreciation post (bad art edition)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 03:48 AM PST

    A little question regarding The Phantom from Dual Destinies

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 05:19 AM PST

    Why would he (or more accurately, the organisation he worked for) would want to sabotage both HAT-1 And HAT-2 launches? I really wanna see what the organisation is about or see it in later Ace Attorney games.

    submitted by /u/SovietYakko
    [link] [comments]

    ACE ATTORNEY VILLAIN ROYALE: THE FINALS (I2-5 vs 1-5)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Villains are a quintessential part of the Ace Attorney experience. While every case features a defendant, someone who we want to defend - the culprits themselves generally make up the largest part of the mystery. They can make or break a case, adding flavor and layers to whatever episode or episodes they appear in. The satisfaction that comes from taking these villains down and exposing their crimes is the ultimate culmination of the several hours of gameplay you have experienced.

    The depth that these culprits can possess is also a topic for discussion and appreciation. Whether an antagonist is one-dimensional or has genuine character depth can add commentary to the themes that this character appears in. It should not come as a surprise that these villains are my favorite part of Ace Attorney for the reasons listed above. It is my love for these antagonists that prompted me to start this villain royale and see what the members of the r/AceAttorney community believed was the greatest foe of all time. I am glad that you have voted this far, and I am excited to see what the final results will be. So I ask this question that I have waited to ask for two months: who is the greatest antagonist in all of Ace Attorney?

    Simon Keyes, whose lust for revenge and karma ignited him to murder and manipulate several people?

    Or Damon Gant, the veteran detective and Police Chief whose fixation on fighting crime led him to becoming indistinguishable from the very criminals he sought to fight?

    I trust that all of you will vote wisely and independently. The voting period will be extended to three days.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/EntertainmentKey6275
    [link] [comments]

    What's your unpopular AA opinion?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:03 AM PST

    A TGAA2 ship not many people might expect!!!!! (Artist’s Twitter @ in replies because it’s literally the ship name and it’s spoilers)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:18 AM PST

    What was the lesson your learned from your favorite Ace Attorney game?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:26 AM PST

    It can be anything, really. It doesn't even need to be a specific game, it could be something that the series as a whole taught to you that made your life better. Seriously, anything and everything works, don't be shy!

    submitted by /u/Lost_Rough
    [link] [comments]

    Case 5 in GAA: Adventures is hilarious

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Spoilers obvs. It might be the funniest case in the series imo. Sholmes announcing that he's about to collapse from his wounds and then does the most absurd and ridiculous fall in history is amazing. He is so extra and cheesy and absurd and I am absolutely here for it. I genuinely love him. And the surgeon on the jury. My goodness he is the best side character in history. I was laughing so hard with his pondering about whether he left anything in his patient (or victim?). Every time. And he announces his verdicts with his head so as not to dirty his hands. Brilliant stuff.

    submitted by /u/TheCloud26
    [link] [comments]

    If you could give Phoenix an animal sidekick like Taka to Simon or Missile to Gumshoe, what animal would it be?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:19 AM PST

    My pick would be a hamster.

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the series

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Let me just start with some background. When I was like 13, I was really into AA. I'm pretty sure I finished two of the Phoenix Wright games and I watched the first season of the anime the whole way through.

    Now flash forward to today, 5 years later, and I decided I wanted to play AA again. Mostly because I've been playing a lot of visual novel investigation type games (your danganronpas and your zero escapes and what not). Out of not wanting to play through the same opening trial from AA 1, I decided to start playing TGAA.

    Now, I'm rethinking my choice. Will starting with TGAA hamper my enjoyment if I'm just looking for a cool story and reasonably interesting puzzles and mysteries to solve?

    submitted by /u/More-Onion-7646
    [link] [comments]

    Most emotional case in the series?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 01:32 PM PST

    I've just started Spirits of Justice, beating the third case today, which has genuinely become my favourite/most emotional case in the entire series. This made me wonder, what is everyone's favourite case in terms of emotional moments, and what moment in that case hit you the most?

    submitted by /u/nf6429
    [link] [comments]

    Worth restarting the first game?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:49 AM PST

    I love Professor Layton, great story and the puzzles are amazing. All the minigames are also a nice change of pace. Already done all those games (apart from the collab and spinoffs, got some spoilers which sucks so much makes me not eager to play it which is sad because it looked like a dream collab...) and since there's no new Layton games or news the only similar thing seems to be the Ace Attorney series. The Ace Attorney Chronicles looks amazing but it seems people suggest that you should play the trilogy first because the Ace Attorney Chronicles are the best in the series. (Exciting!) Anyways, got to the final case in the first Ace Attorney game before giving up because it was too hard. I still have the other two games in the trilogy untouched. And thankfully, I have basically no spoilers! (Apart from one but not super major at least...) Anyways, would you recommend restarting the first Ace Attorney to get the full context and feel/see the cases again?

    NO SPOILERS FOR ANY GAME IN THE SERIES PLEASE!!!

    submitted by /u/Buster_Fella
    [link] [comments]

    My first impressions of TGAA after having finished the first case

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 01:23 PM PST

    The

    Music

    Is

    Fucking

    Amazing

    Have I made my point clear?

    submitted by /u/useyourbrainplease1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a blank version of the yellow Objection bubble from The Great Ace Attorney? The only blanks I can find are white & the gradient makes this tricky to edit. Thankooo!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 10:59 PM PST

    So I posted earlier that my cousin sang my way in von karma's voice but what I forgot to mention is that he's been streaming ace Attorney and me and some other friends have been playing with him and doing our own dubs of the characters (just for fun and bits lmao) we're ending case 5 this week!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:22 AM PST

    My Ryunosuke Naruhodo costume is ready. (Gonna start working on the arm-band/katana soon!)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Round 23 of the Ace Attorney character elimination contest. Damon Gant has been declared guilty, vote for the next to be sentenced in the comments. This is getting more difficult by the moment, but I trust your taste.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:11 AM PST

    What’s your favorite “gimmick” in general, and your favorite usage of a gimmick

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:09 PM PST

    By gimmick I mean the likes of the magatama, perceive, logic chess, etc.

    Let's exclude TGAA2 spoilers: the final dance of deduction because that's just unfairly good

    submitted by /u/NessTheGamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment