• Breaking News

    Friday, October 8, 2021

    Ace Attorney Matt Murdock(Daredevil) and Phoenix Wright crossover I drew for a challenge I call Crosstober! I tried my best to make it look like an actual game cover haha. (Art by me IG @mr.micron Twitter @mistermicron)

    Ace Attorney Matt Murdock(Daredevil) and Phoenix Wright crossover I drew for a challenge I call Crosstober! I tried my best to make it look like an actual game cover haha. (Art by me IG @mr.micron Twitter @mistermicron)


    Matt Murdock(Daredevil) and Phoenix Wright crossover I drew for a challenge I call Crosstober! I tried my best to make it look like an actual game cover haha. (Art by me IG @mr.micron Twitter @mistermicron)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Nothing like a bowl of Eldoon's Noodles after a trial

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Here he is, the tragic [Clown]

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    My brother got this commissioned at a con like 10 years ago and it still cracks me up

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Admiring Larry's art

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    I was dinking around with Ace Attorney sprites and made this beautiful specimen. enjoy.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I haven't drawn any Ace Attorney in a while, so I drew Mia!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    My coupon project for Japanese class: ¥100 off Eldoon's hot & salty noodles!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    3D chibi Phoenix i made

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    POV : someone hated Iris's tea Blends (credit to @cosbeans)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    “Phoenix, I’m pretty sure you can think of a contradiction without stretching your neck like that.” [OC]

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Phoenix, Vera, and Ahlbi - In the Bazaar (Art by @RLGStuffers)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Some fanart I did of Phoenix and Maya :'D (I got into the games this past April)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Which family would you rather be apart of?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Every character except one is wiped from the face of the Earth. Which surviving character would live the longest?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    [OC] Been giving Inktober a try this year, and since today's word was "Fan", I decided to draw the concept art version of Mia! Very much out of my comfort zone and somewhat rushed.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Mambolaywer HD Remaster

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    MY Personal rankings of all of AA's villains :)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Question about British Currency(DGS-5)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    So in Unspeakable Story, the cost that was deposited(or it was the music box can't remember) cost 10 shillings to deposit. How much would this be in todays American money? The judge said that 10 shillings was a lot buy was that because of inflation or because that is actually a lot of money

    submitted by /u/TheFlame5
    [link] [comments]

    Branching Pathways in AA?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I still think it would be cool if the AA series experimented with this more. For example, if you present evidence instead of pressing on a certain statement, it leads you down a faster route. For investigation sections, maybe a piece of evidence isn't required to proceed to the trial, but if you do find it, it'll help your case in court.

    I think this would help to increase the replayability of the AA games, and help with the "I already know this plot twist" dilema. And from a development standpoint it's totally feasible, though it'd take a little longer to make sure all the different routes are fun and make sense. It doesn't have to be anything drastic, either. For example:

    .

    Witness: "I had no intention to spy on the victim that night!"

    Phoenix (presents the camera): "OBJECTION! This camera was found at the scene of the crime!"

    Witness: "There's no proof that camera was mine!"

    Judge: "Hmm, he does have a point. Well, Phoenix? Do you have any evidence that the camera belongs to the witness?"

    Phoenix: *presents the camera recipt

    *case proceeds as normal

    .

    A branching pathway could be:

    Witness: "I had no intention to spy on the victim that night!"

    Phoenix (presents the camera recipt): "OBJECTION! Witness, I have a recipt here. Would you care to tell me whose name is on the recipt?"

    Witness: "T-that's my name..."

    Phoenix: "Well, that's funny. The recipt is for this camera, which was found at the scene of the crime!"

    *case proceeds as normal

    .

    idk if AA even does this already. I just think it's a mechanic they should explore more. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TheJammy98
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished GAA Case 2

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    DAMN that was sad.

    Nothing else. Just wow. Didn't expect the game to go so hard so soon.

    On the plus side Sholmes and the Dance of Deduction are both absolutely great.

    submitted by /u/Senku2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment