• Breaking News

    Friday, September 24, 2021

    Ace Attorney Ninth Case Maker Contest - Round 1 Voting

    Ace Attorney Ninth Case Maker Contest - Round 1 Voting


    Ninth Case Maker Contest - Round 1 Voting

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    What a showing!

    Eight users have entered this contest, marking the largest pool of entries since I started running it. Thanks to all who entered!

    Your options are:

    Vote using this form. You only get one vote, so make it count! (Deadline is October 2, 2021; 11:59 PM EST.)

    As a reminder, the top three finishers will move onto the final round of voting.

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/teamcrazymatt
    [link] [comments]

    Susato Takedown

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Drew a typical morning at 221B Baker Street

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Found this in my high school art shelf.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Investigations 1-4

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Here's my tierlist back from when I was new to the series

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I like Nahyuta more and more each playthough how is he boring

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    List of all the Ace Attorney cult subreddits. :)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Older Phoenix and Trucy by Worvies on Twitter

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    The Smash Announcement will be taking a brief 12-Day recess

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    The court has determined that they will be unable to establish sufficient hype for the final smash fighter announcement. As such, a 12-Day recess will be required.

    On October 5th, the court will resume its deliberations on the final smash fight, which will also be the final chance for the defendant, Phoenix Wright, to be considered for inclusion.

    submitted by /u/The_Throwback_King
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish Herlock's outfit was easier to draw though hrrnngh

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Dunno if this has been posted here before but this is hilarious

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Hello all, I'm a fan of the Layton vs Wright crossover and I was wondering if anyone could help me find the highest resolution version available of this art?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Here’s a random Maya drawing I did!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    The new Smash fighter will be revealed in October 2021, which is the 20th anniversary of Ace Attorney. Coincidence? I think not.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    PHOENIX WRIGHT IN SMASH LET'S GOOOOO!!

    (pls mark them spoilers guys, I haven't played the second trilogy yet 😞)

    submitted by /u/ChronoAndMarle
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Hollywood movie cast

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    So, with the news of the Mario movie cast being, well, interesting, to say the least. What is the absolute CRAZIEST MOST BONKERS voice cast you could imagine for a hypothetical Ace Attorney Hollywood movie? Please do not concern yourself with serious answers that make sense. Any character from any of the games is fair play, go wild!

    submitted by /u/Disco-Kingler
    [link] [comments]

    Capcom's TGS 2021 website has been updated, no sign of Ace Attorney

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Here it is. Capcom has overhauled their yearly TGS website, and this year's stream will be a Monster Hunter-focused event. No need to stress out over the possibility of an Ace Attorney announcement there. Just settle back and wait to see what (if anything) happens for the 20th anniversary event a week and-a-half later.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Just some Luke Atmey Icon (or perhaps an edit idk) i made

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    listening to the nbhd made me think of them so /shrugs/

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I have just learned Phoenix Wright has canonically said “yes daddy” to Miles Edgeworth and I cannot get over that

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Recently, I drew the boy Apollo Justice!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    [Spoiler] Say what you want about TGAA 2 villain...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    ...But I loved that the main villain was so obvious. We have so many twist villains that having an obvious one was a refreshing experience - and besides, despite Stronghart immediately giving out evil vibes, it was super fun theorizing - is he actually a villain? What's his end goal? How much of a role he is playing in all of it? Is he aligned with Barok? Or they're working for compltely different goals? It was interesting to get pieces of the puzzle during the whole saga and slowly piece together the picture.

    submitted by /u/IAmKindaBigFanOfKFC
    [link] [comments]

    I OBJECT!! .... or... uhn... I actually need help ��

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Hello everyone 😄

    First off, I'm completely new to this franchise (how I missed it, as it literally sounds like the perfect game for me, I really don't know...🥲). So now I'm looking to get Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy for my Playstation 4, and join the adventure~ 😄😄

    But... due to losing my job and a family member due to covid, $30/€30 is sadly a bit more than I can pay right now 😔 (Even in spite of it containing the first three games, which in definitely a bargain/steal 🤩)

    So I wanted to ask you guys if any of you know a legit and trustworthy place to buy it from, that also sells it a bit cheaper? 😅🙏🙏

    It doesn't have to be a physical copy btw. (though it's definitely preferrable 😉)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    So:

    "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy."

    For Playstation 4!

    submitted by /u/TheBlackMorals
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on supernatural themes, concepts and powers in Ace Attorney Games?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    How does this sub feel about Godot

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Don’t know if this poll had been made but, favorite TGAA ship including Ryunosuke?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    I'm limiting this poll to only Ryunosuke just because there's only so many options that Reddit would let me write. Feel free to tell us all why you chose what you chose, I'm very very curious.

    EDIT: I forgot to add, that last option, I'll admit, maybe I'm the only one. I just think the game pushes a lot towards both romantic options (and a little towards Kazuma x Susato) and I'm like "Ryunosuke shouldn't have to choose, Ryunosuke has two hands", you know?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/venr_vals
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment