• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Ace Attorney My horny tier list (added TGAA and other characters)

    Ace Attorney My horny tier list (added TGAA and other characters)


    My horny tier list (added TGAA and other characters)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    (Ojection.lol) Franziska von Karma Models for Larry Butz

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Maria Gorey, GAA's adorable goth ����

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Horny tier list but only characters I have personally seen

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Phoenix Commission I made for @JazzJason007 on twt!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Safety first, realization second

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    My Phoenix cosplay!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    I went to the Sherlock Holmes museum at 221b Baker Street today and got excited when I saw this... (TGAAC 1-2 Spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Fun Little Detail I just noticed (spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    So in Cases 3-5 in Adventures and Cases 2-3 in Resolve, when Ryunosuke is confident when presenting evidence during a trial, he holds Karuma (Asogi's sword) firmly with his left hand.

    However, in Cases 4 and 5 of Resolve, since he gave the sword back to Kazuma, he instead places his hands on his hips when confident like his descendant, Phoenix.

    That's just a small detail I never noticed until now, so I thought I would share it out.

    submitted by /u/DrWario2006
    [link] [comments]

    My tier list :)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Anyone else think an AAI game about Gumshoe's ancestor in the mid-20th century U.S. would be great?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    We'd get another AAI game, some more background on the Gumshoe, and maybe also Edgeworth family trees, there could be some parody and utilization of past cultures and events, and like how GAA is based on Holmes books, this could be based on detective or spy movies.

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney - My Top 10 Characters

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    A Sholmes Worthy Detail....The front cover of Great Ace Attorney Chronicles!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Look carefully at the front cover.....THE FINAL PIECE OF EVIDENCE WAS IN FRONT OF US BEFORE WE STARTED THE GAME! Directly in the middle of the cover is the hilt of Mighty Blade Karuma, the blade that cuts throught lies to reveal the truth! As we all know.....WITHIN THE HILT IS THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF LORD KLINT VAN ZIEKS! THE DECISIVE EVIDENCE WAS IN FRONT OF OUR FACES THE MOMENT WE PICKED UP THE BOX AT THE STORE! Pray....ALLOW ME THE COURTESY OF RAISING MY HALLOWED CHALICE TO YOU CAPCOM FOR A DETAIL WORTHY OF THE GREAT HERLOCK SHOLMES!

    submitted by /u/JauneDragneelArc
    [link] [comments]

    I drew the best Phoenix Wright design (You know EXACTLY which one I'm talking about)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    A small (spoilery?) joke I made after recently finished The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    My eyes are burning, found on a Google image search.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Something I noticed about post-trilogy games

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Don't you think they use way too much the trope of saving the day in the last minute? What I mean is these situacions when it seems you lost the trial, just for someone to raise an Objection/Hold it in the very last moment, and showing every single character's reaction in the trial before showing who raised the Objection/Hold it (which is obvious from the voice). They abused already of this in the OG trilogy, but I think in the newer games, particulary DD and SOJ, they abused too much of this trope.

    There is only one instance when it doesn't feel entirely pointless, which is the first trial day in 6-3, when the judge finds Maya guilty. After that, someone raised an objection anyways, so it isn't that different from other instances.

    submitted by /u/GarouAPM
    [link] [comments]

    Pray, forgive the discourtesy of not including this in the Switch port of DGS2/GAA2 :(

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Anyone else have a weird first impression back when you started the series?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    When I saw Butz in the first case and Dick in the second, I thought this series was going to be full of toilet humor.

    submitted by /u/Psykofreac
    [link] [comments]

    Why can I see her actually doing this? (Spoilers for TGAA2)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Drew a little something (major TGAA2 spoilers pls do not view until you've finished TGAA2-3 at least)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    My very basic, top more-than-ten Character tierlist.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment