• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Ace Attorney Made laminated Ace Attorney stickers!

    Ace Attorney Made laminated Ace Attorney stickers!


    Made laminated Ace Attorney stickers!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    A day or so late, but whatever. Team Science shall rejoice, Ema won the waifu tournament! I used like three filters and a random picture for the background, enjoy the mess I've made-

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Posted my stickers set, but forgot our beloved detective.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Phoenix and Ryuunosuke's mascots team up for Turnabout Collection | art by @shino_dgs

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Don’t know if this was posted here already, but i found it hilarious

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Franziska von Karma redraw because the original is awful and she didn't deserve that

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Funny Translation Difference in 2-2...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    So, in the latest of my combing through the JP scripts, I decided to look over 2-2 a bit, and found a change I am both disappointed and surprised was made.

    This is after the first trial, when the subject of Franziska comes up:

    She had such a bad attitude! She acted like she had already decided that Mystic Maya did it... I am going to tell her what I think of her tomorrow!

    なんですか、あのたいどは!あたかも"真宵さまがやった"って決めつけてるみたいに‥‥わたくし、明日こそひっぱたいてやりますとも!

    What's with that attitude! Deciding as if "Mayoi-sama did it" so arbitrarily...I'm going to slap her tomorrow!

    Considering what 3-2 would later show of Pearl's slapping power, Franziska better start running...

    submitted by /u/RainSpectreX
    [link] [comments]

    main ace attorney game cases but are listed by how phoenix feels about them

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Anyone else wondered why the Judge calls for "Ordaaaaaar! Ordaaaaaar! Ordaaaar!" ? Well, I'm pretty sure this is why

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Edgeworth realizing he needs glasses, by me

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Husbando Tournament (Grand Final): Herlock Sholmes vs Miles Edgeworth

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    What do you think of Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    I know there's a lot of people in this community who shun this game for mostly being a Layton game with some trials sprinkled in here and there. Personally, I think it's an excellent game with a great story (for the most part lol) and as a huge fan of both franchises, it really satisfied me. It was also my first Ace Attorney game so that might factor into it lol.

    What do you think, though? As far as I'm aware, this game is mostly ignored nowadays, which is a shame because it's a genuinely wonderful time and well worth playing for any fan of either series.

    submitted by /u/EggBenedict2
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to make it as faithful to the game as possible (IG: @nano_drawss)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    I ranked every reaccuring character based on which game they're best in. Sure hope I didn't forget someone! (TGAA not included)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Case Discussion Thread - Case G2-1 - The Adventure of the Blossoming Attorney

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    (ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS FOR LATER CASES IN THE GREAT ACE ATTORNEY: RESOLVE. NO EXCEPTIONS. JUST DON'T BRING UP ANYTHING RELATING TO LATER EPISODES FOR ANY REASON, SPOILER-TAGGED OR NOT. YOU CAN TALK ABOUT THOSE CASES AND ANY PAST-CASE CONNECTIONS THEY MIGHT HAVE WHEN WE GET TO THEM.)

    Yes, it's finally time to move on to The Great Ace Attorney: Resolve. These threads will come along more slowly than those I made for Adventures, but we'll work through the game all the same.

    Post your first-time reactions and any opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. What's your opinion on the sequel's first case, taking us back to Japan?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    What country or region should Ace Attorney visit next?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    It seems a natural evolution as the last games explored traveling to new places with their own unique trial system.

    submitted by /u/jvincentsong
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the Trilogy for the first time! Here is my objectively wrong tier list!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Who's your favorite "real" culprit in the original trilogy?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    I'm personally biased toward Acro, I'm not saying he was right or anything, and the case he's in it's actually pretty rough.

    But I can see why he would be pissed off by Regina obliviousness, I know she didn't mean any harm, but meaning any harm isn't enough, unless you have a legitimately mental disorder, you should at least have the self-awareness to apologize and see the error of their ways.

    I still think that Acro not openly confronting her and jumping straight to murder instead is an enormous leap, but I see why she hates her guts.

    Plus, I like that he keeps his cool no matter what, he doesn't go "BB-B-B-B-LARGH WHOOPS IT WASN'T LIKE THIS I JUST REMEMBER IT WAS LIKE THAT, NOT PERJURY AT ALL!!!", he calmly and pragmatically asks all the right questions to Wright, and once he's cornered, he simply accepts his face without going "BLAAAAATHGAAAAHGHRAHAHFHDHAHAHSGAAAAH".

    His calm demeanor mixed with his somewhat tragic past made me legitimately feel kind of bad for jailing him, though it was something he deserved.

    submitted by /u/FreezeYOURfunctions
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Apollo's Justics (Game Four) and made a tier list for characters based on how much I liked them / How interesting they were

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    A certain character's theme in Chronicles... (TGAA2 major spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    So, I want to talk about Kazuma's prosecutor theme. I have listened to and enjoyed plenty of AA prosecutor and character themes over the years, and I don't think any have told as explicit of a story as this one does.

    I have some history with this track. I'd previously played DGS1 and loved the soundtrack, and after DGS2 was released in 2017 I started seeing the DGS2 soundtrack on my Youtube recommendations, so I decided ... why not listen to them? I found a playlist of them and let it autoplay - I figured that if I just avoided the track titles and comments that'd be enough to avoid getting spoiled.

    So ... that worked, for the most part. The soundtrack sounded great, and I had no idea what any songs were about, which was exactly my goal. Then, um, the Revived Prosecutor started playing. I couldn't even hit pause fast enough once I realized what it meant, because within the first like 10 seconds it's immediately clear who it's about (Kazuma), where he's at (London, aka. not the afterlife), and what he's doing (being a prosecutor).

    So I gave up and just listened to the rest of it, and from there you can practically deduce his character arc: the track opens with a motif from Samurai with a Mission, but it's immediately swallowed up by the harpsichord and violin and starts following the familiar structure of van Zieks's theme. So, it's Kazuma, but not the "unwavering and noble samurai" we remember from Adventures. It sounds like his soul has been swallowed by the darkness of London, and the experience has changed him. Also he's probably a prosecutor.

    But after a while, his old motifs start coming back, although they feel just slightly off (they still use European instruments obviously, and the underlying harmonies are noticeably different). Kazuma has been indelibly shaped by London somehow, but he's slowly finding his way back to his true self and purpose. And then, finally, the Samurai with a Mission motif plays again, with the right harmonies this time, and the bell (?) from Nocturne chimes again. Kazuma fully challenges the darkness, he finds his true calling, and he makes peace with London.

    I guess that's still pretty vague, but I sort of had that all in my head going into Resolve, and for the most part it was pretty accurate. To be honest, I usually miss all the hidden motifs in AA themes and think they just sound nice, but this was all just incredibly, obviously apparent even on my first listen with zero knowledge of Resolve. And on top of that the song is still a banger! I'm not even sure if I should be mad at the complete lack of subtlety in this track or if I should celebrate this as a genius work of musical storytelling.

    It's also interesting to think about which of Kazuma's themes best capture his true self. In the end, I think Samurai with a Mission is probably the ideal that Kazuma represented to Ryunosuke (and maybe Kazuma's own ideal), but Revived Prosecutor captures the "inner demon" that's always been there, even before case 1 of Adventures, when he agrees to carry out an assassination. There's so much to talk about with Kazuma's character writing but all of his music hits it out of the park too.

    submitted by /u/xuenoodle
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles - Zero Punctuation

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Now that "The Great Ace Attorney 1&2" have officially been localized, is the "Scarlet Study translation (for 3DS/Android)" cancelled?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    While I know that it makes sense to cancel it, at the same time, the fan translation was never finished-meaning we don't have a complete duology for the 3DS.

    (There are only 3 episodes left for it (2-3, 2-4, and 2-5) btw)

    submitted by /u/MrBohobe
    [link] [comments]

    ok can we talk about how clean gregson looks in his profile image

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    im on GAA1-4 and damn his face lookin fine

    submitted by /u/Aboi24
    [link] [comments]

    What are y'all playing Chronicles on?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I'm playing it on Switch so I can play it whenever and where-ever I go lol

    submitted by /u/DrWario2006
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment