• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Ace Attorney Lil' Edgeworth is my favourite character and nothing can change that (Anime)

    Ace Attorney Lil' Edgeworth is my favourite character and nothing can change that (Anime)


    Lil' Edgeworth is my favourite character and nothing can change that (Anime)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Redd White and April May Commission I made for @al_theirin on twt! ����

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    his name is laurice, get it right

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    the steel samurai theme is my favourite :)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Athena redesign, cause why not??

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Fanfics Without Shipping — Recommendations Thread

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    The AA fandom has no shortage of incredible fanfics to read, but if you're like me and aren't into shipping, it can sometimes be hard to find what you're looking for. Ship fics are great, and I've enjoyed quite a few (especially Klapollo), but I've always much preferred to read about familial and platonic relationships.

    Here I'll list some of my favorite fanfics that don't have shipping or have only slight focus on shipping. I hope other people can list some of their favorites in the comments as well so that we can get a wide variety of recommendations going for anyone who's interested.

    Dilemma: One of my favorite fanfics. (DD spoilers) It fills in the time between Clay's death and 5-4 while providing excellent Trucy-Apollo interaction, something which DD sorely lacked. It even gives Trucy relevance. I personally like to consider it canon.

    Slow Dance: Reading this is what got me interested in fanfics. (AJ spoilers) It follows Vera after 4-4 and her struggles in trying to figure out how to live her life. It's very well written.

    Cracked Reflections: This has the best fan characterization of Kristoph that I've seen. (AJ spoilers) After 4-4, Kristoph escapes from prison and holds Apollo hostage in his own apartment. The story explores Kristoph and his relationship with Apollo. It's a long fic and isn't yet finished, but it's still going and seems to be close. It's very well written.

    Ties That Turnabout: One of the first fanfics that I read, and I have good memories with it. (AJ and SoJ spoilers) It takes place after SoJ, with Apollo living in Khura'in. Lamiroir performs a concert in Khura'in and is arrested on suspicion of murder, and Apollo defends her with the help of Trucy, who recently flew over to visit. It also provides a lot of depth for Nahyuta. It's a long case fic.

    pancakes: Contains AJ spoilers. Trucy wants pancakes at 3:30 in the morning. It's an emergency.

    Turnabout Showtime: Contains AJ and SoJ spoilers. Trucy injures herself a week before a big show, and she doesn't want to have to cancel it. She and Apollo secretly decide for Apollo to perform in her stead, leading to a week of intensive magic training and bonding. Has shipping, but it's mostly in the background until the end.

    The Sunkissed Haze: Contains AJ spoilers. Apollo gets extremely sick with pneumonia and lands in the hospital, leading to some big changes with his relationship with the Wrights. It has one of my favorite portrayals of Apollo's personality.

    Training Wheels: Edgeworth tries to teach Phoenix, Trucy, Apollo, and Athena to drive, but the only thing he succeeds in doing is gradually losing his sanity.

    Queasy: (SoJ spoilers) Apollo and Nahyuta get sick, and Dhurke and Datz have to take care of them. I love the Sahdmadhi family's dynamics and wish there were more fics about them, and this is a good example of why.

    empty space. and Turnabout Aftermath: They contain AJ and SoJ spoilers. These are very short and similar and I can't choose between them, so have both. They explore some of Trucy's feelings about the events of SoJ, and they've partially influenced how I write Trucy myself.

    As With Gladness: Contains AJ, DD, and SoJ spoilers. It's an emotional fic that follows Apollo's life over the course of many holiday seasons, (DD spoilers) his relationship with Clay, and how he copes with the holiday seasons following Clay's death.

    Gilded Cages: For the final one, here's a change of pace: a fic with Layton and AA characters interacting. Contains AJ spoilers and original Layton trilogy (Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future) spoilers. It's more about the Layton side than the AA side, but I'll share it here because it's so unique. It focuses on Flora's relationship with Layton and with Trucy. Who better to have a crossover with than two interesting characters who are both ignored in their own games after their debut?

    _______________________________________________________________

    I have a lot more fics that I could share (I had to restrain myself from sharing every Trucy and Apollo fic I've ever read), but I'll leave it here. I hope other people enjoy these.

    When sharing your own recommendations for fics without shipping or with only slight focus on shipping, be sure to tag any spoilers. And before reading a fic, make sure to check AO3's tags for potential spoilers and any other warnings.

    submitted by /u/AnonymousWaddleDee
    [link] [comments]

    Professionals at work

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Finished Trials and Tribulations for the first time!! (Spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    There has never been a game that has made me feel this much.

    That ending made me depressed. like, this game already has me feeling sad because I got to play as Mia and grew to love her more as a character even though she is gone. Then the ending with Godot ... ahhhhhhhhh Mia and Godot's relationship!!

    overall, the gameplay, characters, and overarching plot are amazing. I even liked all of the "filler cases". Wow👌🏻

    submitted by /u/Asleep-Gift-3478
    [link] [comments]

    Turnabout Trump, but Phoenix was not disbarred.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    What Character should get their own Game?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    If you can redesign a character, who would it be?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    "A swiss roll Lang, is it hard to find that in your country!?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Franziska Von Karma and Mort from Madagascar's crying faces

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    So I don't know how I stumbled upon this, but I know there's a meme going around about Alex scaring Mort in the movie, and somehow I found one that talks about how Franziska's crying sprite looks similar to Mort's. Tbh, I can't really see the similarities, but I think it's pretty hilarious that of all things to compare it to, it just so happened to be an Ace Attorney character.

    submitted by /u/Die-Hearts
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized that Manfred never got comeuppance for the assault!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Just the murders

    submitted by /u/Pasta-hobo
    [link] [comments]

    Have to get something off my chest.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    So I'm playing the first Apollo Justice and am on episode 4. This case has obviously referenced "7 years ago" quite a bit and I just discovered the name of the poison.

    I don't know how yet, but dammit Klavier. I didn't forget the lyrics you sang in the courtroom last episode about "Atroquine My Love." I don't know what's about to happen but I had to come here to vent before I go any deeper. Back to the crime scene.

    submitted by /u/pjb145
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth is never the first to break eye contact, neither is Gant. They’ve been standing like this for an hour, please send help!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Quercus Alba vs Richard Wellington

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    This is not related to anything happening in any different subreddit, just want to know your opinion on some Ace Attorney villains. Not related. Also I can't mark it as spoiler for some reason so browse at your own risk. Did I mention it's not related?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Rolltheweed
    [link] [comments]

    Stand or "Step"-stand?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    To all the people who love Nahyuta, you aren't alone��

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    what are your opinions on the 2D vs. 3D sprites debate?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    personally, while i guess i don't hate the 3D sprites, i think they do tend to have less character than the 2D ones and are less visually appealing in general. i would love for capcom to return to the aa4 2D art style - it looked so good!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/enyodeino
    [link] [comments]

    Husbando Tournament (Round of 32): Kristoph Gavin vs Tyrell Badd

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    The Great Ace Attorney anticiption survey

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Hi

    The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles releases this month. Because of this I decided to make a little survey. I tried to avoid as many spoilers as i could, like changing cases names to abbreviations and ommiting some spoilery prosecutors from newer games (I apologize for people who would like to choose them but I decided they are better left out)

    This survey can be done pretty quick and you can check other people answers too. I think I will also post the answers here when more people take the survey.

    The survey ask for things from all the game released so far. If you played only some of them or only one (like Ace Attorney Trilogy) then there may be some character names that are unfamiliar to you.

    Here's the link

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFfHAq1hmdQf106xXBnwE1yY0larzYZ9EGDap5xbsQBydUYQ/viewform

    Thank you for taking your time. I wish you all the greatest time on July 27th when the game arrives.

    submitted by /u/antoni2304
    [link] [comments]

    The U.A. Turnabout

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    TGAA 2 Cross Examination Theme? (NO SPOILERS)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Like the title says, no spoilers. Please no spoilers. Also like the title says, I've been searching for the cross examination theme of TGAA 2 and I can't seem to find. I'm very cautious when I look it up so I may not be going deep enough but all that pops up is TGAA 1's theme. Does it not have a theme or where can I find it?

    submitted by /u/ThatOneRandomGuy101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment