• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Ace Attorney Like Father, Like Daughter

    Ace Attorney Like Father, Like Daughter


    Like Father, Like Daughter

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    If this isn't the next president, I'll cry

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    party rockers

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    You Really Are Exactly Who I Thought You Were

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Investigating • The Great Ace Attorney Fanart by @Worvies

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    The 'A' Team

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    I was re-watching Turnabout goodbyes and only now do I notice Wright was drinking grape juice in this scene

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    In recent times we have byakuya in Edgeworth colours now we have Edgeworth with byakuya colours

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Day 4 of turning LB into a AA case (Pardon the shorter post, I was really busy today. But hey at least y'all get the OBJECTION! pose)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I completed the first ace attorney game and I plan on completing them all, for now here is a tierlist of the characters from the first game.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    "What is faith without doubt?"

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Just a low quality Horace Knightley drawing i did

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Just finished the original trilogy for the first time tonight

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I blazed through the first two games a while back, but then life got in the way a little bit into playing the third one, so I didn't get to finish it until a year after I started it (I got to the beginning of Chapter 3). I made a promise to my roommate who got me into it that I'd finish the trilogy before we moved out and went our separate ways. That time was rapidly approaching, so I sat down with him and finished the third game over the past couple of days.

    All I can say is, "What a ride." Each game had so much charm and so many fun elements to them, and I was ready to keep the mysteries coming after finishing Danganronpa not to long beforehand. Trials and Tribulations in particular was written so tightly by the end of it all.

    I know there are more games in the series to check out, and someday I might. But honestly, if I never get the chance to play them for whatever reason, I'm perfectly okay with it ending here. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm really glad I finally bit the bullet and got to play these games, and I'm happy they were worth my time!

    submitted by /u/pulsai86
    [link] [comments]

    Hot take : Gumshoe should not return.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    [WARNING, SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED T&T UP UNTIL SoJ]

    Detective Gumshoe suffered long enough working with Prosecutors. Getting whipped, telling the players that he has to eat instant noodles just to live, and in the end of GK2 he already got his happy ending, in a scene of him getting a salary bonus.

    I'd like to think that his ending in GK2 is similar to Godot's ending. Godot may not return anymore, but i know that he already got his enlightenment through Phoenix, and now he's at peace. The same thing goes for Gumshoe, he may not return anymore, but i know that he is there somewhere, retiring and living happily.

    And if he did made a comeback, what role would he serve? Another comic relief? C'mon. The longer Gumshoe exists in games, the dumber they made him, the more of a comic relief he is. And that's just sad. Chief of police department? I really doubt the man with the caliber of Gumshoe could be the next chief. A defendant? Hasn't he suffered much enough already?

    Gumshoe deserves a happier life, away from the bustling life of the fight between the defense and prosecutors. And we already got the replacement for it, it's Ema Skye.

    Now, i know most of you wouldn't like this take. It's just my personal opinion, and i like Gumshoe just as much as you all do. But I think it's time for him to rest, to retire, and to be happy. At least not in front of us.

    submitted by /u/SoyMilk141
    [link] [comments]

    Klavier, the person that destoryed my heterosexuality into pieces

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    since ship tier lists are apparently a thing now

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Better reminiscence theme: Ini Miney, Viola Cadaverini or Alita Tiala?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Which is best?

    submitted by /u/Battleborn27
    [link] [comments]

    Prosecutor Blackquill being a mood

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Since ship tier lists are apparently a thing

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Dual Destinies Credits Theory Discussion

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    So I just finished Dual Destinies and the mid-credits scene with Simon at the agency and Trucy talking about Apollo's jobs bugged me. Who are each of them talking to? Trucy comments on the fact that she "should have found him some legal cases" and Simon says he does not work at the agency to someone and that the person he's speaking to needs Athena's help to defend their father. Who are these people? Only ones I can think of are the player themselves for Trucy's case, but I got nothing for Simon. Is it really just a no-name person for him?

    submitted by /u/killergoku27
    [link] [comments]

    Made a little edit

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Since everyone just loves making cults today, here’s one for the original protagonist, nicky boy

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    What do you think of Matt Engarde?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I think he's one of the most unique client Nick has taken on, if not the most. I really like his theme song too. It's unfortunate how catchy it is, because there's nothing positive about his personality. Matt might even be a satirical character to represent certain celebrities. As in, how some celebrities appear nice and harmless to the public but are actually pricks behind closed doors.

    I think Matt had a better reason to hide his true colors than Dahlia did, at least until 3-4, where being backed in a corner by Mia gave her more of a reason to be evil. The two characters are compared a lot, so that's my take on it.

    Anyway, I'd also argue that Matt is one of the most realistic characters in the series. Even after he became a complete coward near the end of the trial. He never had a spine to begin with. That's why he hired De Killer to do his dirty work. He's an emotional abuser, not a physical one. So I think he's pretty well-written.

    submitted by /u/No-Balance-2226
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment