• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Ace Attorney Hey everyone new face franziska and godot mask off mod now available have fun.

    Ace Attorney Hey everyone new face franziska and godot mask off mod now available have fun.


    Hey everyone new face franziska and godot mask off mod now available have fun.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Day 5 of turning LB into a AA case (no big progress, dad needed the iPad all day and my stubby lil finger couldn't do much today)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Majorly off-topic, but this is a serious shot in the dark.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Mods, and fellow concerned Redditors. Please read the post in full before thinking I'm a Lost Redditor.

    So I met this girl on Omegle. We're both from the Netherlands, so we talked in Dutch. She seemed to be the person I was looking for. She was, like me, 19 years old, was a fellow intellectual, and liked gaming. We had a good conversation, and then she had to go to the bathroom and I got disconnected. By her. This conversation went too well, so I like to believe that she accidentally hit the Stop button twice somehow. (it's probably a guy pulling one off on me though, lets be real)

    Now, here comes the part where posting this on r/AceAttorncey makes sense. She kept pulling out quotes of this character called Lang Zi during the conversation, which let me to believe that she's a huge fan of Ace Attorney (some Googling found me that Lang Zi is a character of this franchise). And seeing that she told me that she is very introverted and almost never goes outside made me believe that there might be a chance that she's active on this sub.

    So, here I am with my stupid ass. Yes, you have permission to laugh at me. Yes, you can call me stupid. Yes, you can scold me for posting this here. And yes Justin, if this has a good outcome you can make a video about it. But for once I really felt something. And I just hope that something happens.

    So, are you a 19 year old Dutch girl named Lisa that resides in Appingedam? And do you recognize yourself in the following chat? Or do you know someone who sounds similar? Then stop tearing my heart apart and contact me as soon as possible! :)

    i swear this post is real and my heart may actually be broken

    submitted by /u/JasoNMas73R
    [link] [comments]

    Sliding scale of hairstyle enthusiasm

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    (Objection.lol) Franziska von Karma rants about the Mort crying comparison

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    He's confident in his hairstyle today

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Trucy casts True Seeing! (featuring other D&D spells)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    “We’ll meet again at our next trial.” Sebastian Debeste by 梓世れもこ on Pixiv

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Need to redraw this in better art style

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    cult of detention center guy or whatever the hell

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    r/CultofDCGuy or something like that aaaaaaaa

    submitted by /u/TrumpIsRacist258
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a Briefcase or a Laptop?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    If Ema Skye Investigation is to be made, in what time do you think is best for the game to set in?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    something in this artwork was bothering me, so I tried to see what it was.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    The Great Turnabout (8-bit)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Hey so uhh, I know to some people this won't matter but I'm just curious and am probably over thinking. But what are this characters pronouns? And are they trans, genderfluid, or what? (Being vague about the characters name cuz spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    What’s some moments in Ace Attorney that you laughed at which you probably shouldn’t have?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    At the top of my head I remember when they went in on what Joe Darke first felonies and the bad ending of Dual Destinies.

    submitted by /u/practice_spelling
    [link] [comments]

    Husbando Tournament (Round of 32): Furio Tigre vs Phoenix Wright

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Husbando Tournament (Round of 32): Furio Tigre vs Phoenix Wright

    Updated Bracket

    Furio Tigre

    VS

    Phoenix Wright

    Since AA4 Phoenix Wright was requested, I decided to use him for this round (any version of him would probably win anyway). However, I think it's only fair if I made a poll to determine which outfit Phoenix should wear for the rest of the tournament.

    Here's the link to the poll (it will close in 3 days): https://strawpoll.com/ejsw13eg1

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RunningInVienna
    [link] [comments]

    I hav made Ace Attorney faces that ar accurate to the Real Games mood for you to use as a avatar or something!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Some art of Best Boy (in my opinion)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    What do you call the version of Phoenix Wright in the game Apollo Justice?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Made a remix of 'Objection!' from the 2001 Ace Attorney game.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    21st century soundtrack with some 19th century instruments.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment