• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Ace Attorney You'll never catch Franziska being openly affectionate, but that doesn't mean she doesn't care

    Ace Attorney You'll never catch Franziska being openly affectionate, but that doesn't mean she doesn't care


    You'll never catch Franziska being openly affectionate, but that doesn't mean she doesn't care

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I turned Phoenix into a normal dude

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    I made Phoenix and Maya in Miitopia!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    The perfume department(eggtempest)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Apollo, The Last Airbender

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Detroit: Become Athena

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    I made DS front facing Apollo sprites to make up for the lack of canon ones

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    [Sprite Edits] The 'Fro Bros

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Phoenix (and roger) fanart. I hope its okay

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Phoenix Wright as Gregory Edgeworth

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Just finished Ep. 2 of Justice For All and... wow.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    That was simply crazy. So many twists and turns! Goosebumps all over me at the end! The whole facial reconstruction surgery component was wild! Not as wild, of course, as Franziska von Karma's obsession with the whip, though.

    In any case, I'm very excited for the future cases, especially the Psyche-Lock system. :)

    submitted by /u/Gelatinous_Glacier36
    [link] [comments]

    Recreated Wright Anything Agency in The Sims 4! (yeah, ik it isn't the most accurate recreation but I still enjoyed building it!)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    another redrawing that ends in the morning, it's not much but here it is.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    (5-1 victim section on Wiki article) Imagine THIS victim's updated autopsy report

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    The meaning behind game and episode titles?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Some game and episode titles aren't completely obvious in their meanings so I would like to explore what they mean.

    Turnabout Goodbyes refers to Maya's departure at the end of the episode, correct?

    Rise from the Ashes is an allusion to Phoenix coming back in a meta-sense within the new episode for the DS? Interesting that they would break the Turnabout naming convention for this one case.

    Justice for All refers to the miracle at the end of 2-4, when justice is served for Matt Engarde while Adrian and Maya are saved as well?

    Reunion, and Turnabout is another Maya-focused name.

    Farewell, My Turnabout Any ideas?

    Turnabout Corner refers to the corner where Phoenix was struck?

    Turnabout Succession is about Trucy succeeding as a Gramarye, but might it also refer to Apollo's succession over Phoenix?

    Dual Destinies refers to whose destinies and why should it matter?

    Turnabout Reclaimed Weird to name this aquarium case about Phoenix's reclamation of his badge

    Would love to hear your thoughts

    submitted by /u/Altilongitude
    [link] [comments]

    [Persona 5] Maya Fey joins the Phantom Thieves!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Klavier Gavin rockin' out in Mega Anime Avatar Creator

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Finished Apollo Justice

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Just finished the game Apollo Justice ! I'll soon start Dual Destinies (since it is the next game to be released) but I wanted to express my feelings about it.

    I heard it was nice but not much. Right after playing it I doesn't agree. That's actually incredibly nice ! I think I even prefer Apollo Justice to the first game Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney.

    The first thing I liked about the game is how the game is fun ! Fun as "there is a lot of comedy in it" maybe even more than in previous games. As an example The Gavinners whose all members are associated to the justice (as Klavier which is a prosecutor or Daryan that is detective). Furthermore their logo is the Blue badger ! It brings the joke about that police mascot farther and I like it ! And that's not all of course, I laughed a lot more in that game as when Phoenix and Trucy brings to Apollo cases of stealing instead of a case of murder.

    The second thing is how Apollo's story is handled. We don't know really much, we can only guess. I love Phoenix flashbacks in the first game but these clues on his past (at least in that first game) that even he isn't aware of even at the end of that game impacted me more. Those twists are pretty cliche but I could almost yell while discovering them. Also Apollo being orphan wasn't said and it didn't occur to me.

    The third thing that makes me love that game is the mystery on Phoenix Wright. I had been spoiled by someone that suddenly told the truth behind Phoenix not being an attorney anymore. Since I stopped reading quick I only knew it was about a game of Poker though. I'm glad I did stop ! If I didn't that part would have been much less captivating. Seriously it was handled perfectly I even started to be obsessed about it, wondering how come Phoenix would dare use a forged evidence. Even wondering who Phoenix made a kid with. I'm satisfied about the answer !

    The fourth thing I can say at the moment about why I like that game is the gameplay. Having to pay attention to the witness's habits was fun ! Also when the MASON part started I was surprised that Phoenix were directly talking to me, to us. At one moment I was waiting to discover that he was actually talking to Apollo. That didn't happen and I prefer discovering he was actually talking to us, the Jurists. Actually at the end I was tempted to select "Guilty" ! Didn't dare do it but I could have done it.

    I can't wait to discover Dual destinies tomorrow !

    Edit : I'll play the investigations games after playing Ace Attorney chronicles. At the moment I have the three main games to complete before July 27 and I decided to not include the investigations.

    submitted by /u/Naoko90
    [link] [comments]

    We need you!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    My ship tierlist (as you can see I am very picky)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    the $500 alternator

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Who's the Character With the Most Baffling Fan Characterization?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Just a general question, this be. What is the character who you see with the most bizarre/questionable characterization in fan materials? Feel free to go into any depth on what you think betrays the actual canon characters the most.

    submitted by /u/RainSpectreX
    [link] [comments]

    Another Edgeworth cut-in?! You're damn right it is! This is a concept of how his DD cut-in could've looked if it were A) in 2D and B) if Edgeworth actually wore his glasses during trials. Hope you like it, and if you want to use it, go ahead, but credit me, please.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    My ship tier list because everyones making these. (Watch as everyone sends me hate comments.)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    would anyone consider playing ace attorney equal to a law degree

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    just wondering

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/sutcliffe69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment