• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Ace Attorney I just gonna put this here...

    Ace Attorney I just gonna put this here...


    I just gonna put this here...

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Gumshoe drawing by me :) hope you like it

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    top 10 godot moments

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney but Apollo drives a woman insane

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone feel like the post trilogy ace attorney games get better every time you replay them?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    When I first played these i hated them a lot and i thought they sucked so bad I didn't even want to play the series anymore.

    Than I played investigations like 6 months later and started replaying all of main line.

    I still think the trilogy's the best, but man these other games are so much better than I remember.

    Apollo justice is probably my favorite non trilogy game, and the only one of these games I didn't hate the first time playing it. I was really into the cases. Unpopular opinion but I think Apollo has the best "filler" cases. Serenade I thought was good and Corner is basically my prime example for how to have an entertaining case. And that pursuit theme is easily the best in the series.

    Of course Kristoph could have been handled better. I heard they made a deep backstory for him and klavier but scrapped it for time, tf? This game has a whole case less than the standard, I know this game has the 3d models but I think there was enough room to fit it. He's still a perfectly fine villain without it though so I'm pretty chill on it.

    Dual destinies is probably second to last, but I have a much higher opinion of it than I did even like 3 months ago. My biggest nitpick is Athena not getting a lot of time for her debut. Speaking of banana bitch, damn she is amazing. I have no clue why I used to fucking hate her, maybe I just missed Phoenix to much. She's my least favorite out of the main 3 but she went from F tier to A tier on my list. I Wasn't expecting that... like at all.

    Gotta say though I'm not a fan how much easier this game was compared to the rest.

    Spirit of justice: .... uh....

    Well....

    Is good. Highlights are rite of turnabout and turnabout time traveler, I liked the kingdom of Kurai'n (idk how it's spelled) well enough but I'm hoping they have Apollo leave their soon and return to normal courts.

    There is major critique I have with this one though, and it's not Athena screen time although that is still a huge issue with this game.

    (Referring to Kurai'n as Kur to save typing time)

    Ok so you know how at first Phoenix is in Kur for the first half the game, and then Apollo gets connected to it at the end and he has the finale there? I thought that was handled a bit poorly.

    I think either They should have all been in Kur together, or Apollo could have visited Kur instead of Phoenix. Preferably they just all go so the rite of turnabout, my favorite soj case can still happen almost exactly the same.

    Also, anyone else think nayutas pretty decent? Everyone seems to hate his guts but I thought he was very entertaining. He's not even my least favorite prosecutor, I still like him more than franziska.

    I'm very conflicted with aa7 still, Phoenix is my all time favorite, and I have much more fun playing as him than anyone else, but seeing Athena get benched every game she's in just hurts. Athena should get aa7 but I hope it at least has a dlc case with penis right.

    Also the dlc cases are imo the best cases of 3d. I just really enjoyed them, reclaimed was surprisingly emotional for a trial about an orca and time traveler was predictable but pulled off really well, and it was a pure ace attorney 1 nostalgia trip (or At least it felt like it) and I'm all for that.

    Uh yeah that's it bye

    submitted by /u/Richard-Patterson
    [link] [comments]

    DGS 1 & 2 have returned to the 3DS eShop

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I gave Blackquill goth girl makeup.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Case Discussion Thread - Case 2-1 - The Lost Turnabout

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Huh. I could've sworn I had a thread figured out, but I can't seem to remember it now.

    Talk in here, I guess. What d'you suppose this thread was meant to be about?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Apollo Justice ( AC4 Spoilers)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Is it just me or was this game pretty great? Since this game is very low ranked in this fandom, i started playing it expecting for the worse and finished it very surprised by how much i enjoyed every single case of this game. Each one of them were smart, well-written and unique in some way. Kristoph Gavin was a very interesting villain and the way that everything connected at the end was pretty cool.

    The only real critic that i had with this game was how the suspicion on Machi Tobaye (on Turnabout Serenade) was completely illogical at the beginning of the case. I know that it was made to show how much the legal system is unfair to the defense and, later on, it is proven that Machi is not blind and was the only one who could have comitted the crime, but it just felt forced. But other than that, there's no other logic holes (at least, not that i noticed)

    Now i ask you, why is this game considered to be bad?

    submitted by /u/creative_namelol
    [link] [comments]

    There is a iceberg of ace attorney if anyone's wondering(Credit switch 1e)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Depending on which characters you think will appear in AA7, how do you think/hope they'll be involved or reintroduced in the story?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Los Japangeles PD Presents: The Dancing Blue Badger Clock

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    3-3's second trial, but Judge has a spine

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Shit

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I was playing AAI2-4 on my computer, and I got to the luminol testing part, and I need the fucking touchscreen. I swear if there is no way to get past this I'm going to break my computer

    submitted by /u/Rolltheweed
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain please

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    So in the first game Phoenix reveals that Edgeworth helping him prove his innocence in school prompted him to be a lawyer... but in T&T he tells Mia that he was thinking about taking some law classes after Mia proved his innocence. Can someone explain is there a link between these? Or is it the writers messed up?

    submitted by /u/DaThicccBoi101
    [link] [comments]

    Something's Wrong here Samurai Part 2

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Re: the special merch tickets for the Ace Attorney concert

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    So I got the special merch tickets– the special merch is supposed to be these matching handkerchiefs– but it's been a month and a half and they still haven't come. (Yes, I live in Japan, so they should be able to ship to me.) There's nothing on the ticket site that gives updates on the delivery, either.

    Anyone know anything?

    submitted by /u/weesalikesmilktea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment