• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Ace Attorney Has Maya's pout ever reminded you of...

    Ace Attorney Has Maya's pout ever reminded you of...


    Has Maya's pout ever reminded you of...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I hope this hasn't been done yet. Haha I like the "Think, think!" meme and wanted to make an Ace Attorney version.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Maya next to a jar of Mayo

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Quickly done and could have been better, but, Bayonetta von Karma

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    trucy cosplay!!!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    It's Gumshoe Time!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    I have way too much free time

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Pew Pew

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Here's my take on the opinion template.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    New headcanan

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    I just started T&T recently and Phoenix mentioned he shows the bottle necklace to everyone he see's because he wants to "share his happiness with the world."

    Is that why he shows his attorney badge to everyone? Because being an attorney makes him happy? I don't know if this is intended but I accept it.

    submitted by /u/slimslimy6
    [link] [comments]

    Bad edgeypoo camping from first games 5th case. (Spoiler for that case)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    So I was watching the anime and I noticed something a bit...off. Has the name of this bank ever been brought up before? Lol (sorry if it has, I'm not really in touch with the fandom, I just adore the games)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Phoenix’s color palette on Makoto Naegi (Ace Attorney/Danganronpa Crossover)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Depending on the game's story might be, what are some title captions [i.e. AA2: Justice for All, AAI2: Prosecutor's Path, TGAA2: Resolve, etc.] you think AA7 should have?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Some of my captions I've been considering:

    Name Here: Ace Attorney) The standard caption for if the new game focuses on a new character like Athena or a new attorney, to be in line with PW:AA, AJ:AA, and ME:AAI.

    Ace Attorney: Pursuit for Justice) While it could work for a game that doesn't involve him like JFA, This could be a tag for either another Apollo Justice game, or a game with a heavy focus on Apollo like SOJ. The name could also be literal if either Apollo is put on trial or kidnapped, or if a character like Athena is reflecting on what Apollo has done so that she can become a better lawyer.

    Ace Attorney: Atlas of Law) This would be for either another game that takes place around the world and involves different rules/systems of law like SOJ, or another game with multiple playable lawyers, but each one gets their own campaign rather than sharing one campaign and getting one to two cases each. The latter would be an experiment in response to the idea that 4-6 cases isn't enough for a story that involves the wider cast of characters that the series is currently using, allowing more breathing room and time to shine for new or forgotten characters.

    Ace Attorney 7) The captions are gone, we're going the Gyakuten Saiban route of adding a number to the sequel.

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    Hold it! Your Honor, members of the court... It's the one, the only, the OG Phoenix Wright! Use this, and my other colored remakes, as you will, but please give me credit if you do so :)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I was bummed when I found out the series never came to the Vita but that didn't stop me

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    I was inspired to make this by a recent post

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Would any ship with Franszika be toxic?��

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    My favorite character and defense attorney, Kristoph Gavin, in Mega Anime Avatar Creator!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    If Gumshoe were to return in AA7, how different should he be compared to his last appearance and how integral should he be to the story?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Edgeworths hair

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Ok guys this is a really dweeby question I know but I really like edgeworth and his hair, I know the angles arent possible in real life but if I were to get my hair cut like that what would I ask for? Short back and sides with long curtains maybe? Sorry I'm not good with hair haha

    submitted by /u/veliathan11
    [link] [comments]

    Sebastian's childhood Objection.lol

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Something that bothered me about 3-4

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    So, we all know that Dahlia, Valerie and Terry planned a fake kidnapping to get the moneh from the diamond.

    However, the two sisters planned to cut Fawles out of the picture, so Valerie shoots him in the arm ,probably in order to incapacitate him so that Terry wouldn't go after the Hawthorne sisters when those two actually get out of Dusky Bridge, when he realizes both betrayed him.

    But things didn't go as planned: instead of leaving with Valerie, Dahlia jumped from the fucking bridge, betraying her step-sister in order to keep all diamond's money to herself.

    Thus, now here comes my question: why does Valerie protect Dahlia? I mean, Dahlia literally did something insane by jumping the bridge, backstabbing Valerie, and even after this betrayal, Valerie still makes sure Dahlia gets a new identity and gets Fawles convicted in order to cover for Dahlia? I mean, why would she do that? Valerie didn't get the money (since the whole point of Dahlia's betrayal was, again, to keep ALL the money) so I see no reason why she would cover for her step-sister. I must be forgetting something, it has been a while since I've played this case but anyway, thanks in advance :)

    TL;DR: Why did Valerie protect Dahlia, even though the former was betrayed by the latter?

    submitted by /u/Visible-Damage1464
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment