• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Ace Attorney i finally finished remaking my athena to aj style well here it is

    Ace Attorney i finally finished remaking my athena to aj style well here it is


    i finally finished remaking my athena to aj style well here it is

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    No one escapes the toupee, not even von Karma!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Miles edgeworth cosplay

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    25 years old Manfred von Karma in action.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Imaginary enemy

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Paula Peroff on Twitter: "Ema Skye is a doll. I love that's she just drags Edgeworth when she meets him."

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Rating every Ace Attorney case: AJ

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Phoenix escapes the toupee; throws it back at Mr. Didit

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Rating every Ace Attorney Case: T&T

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    I love twitter's AA bot

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor's Path (Character Headshots)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    does this count as a shitpost?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    ???: My past is like my logic, straight and true.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    Beat Dual Destinies once years ago. Aside from one little tiny thing from near the end, I remember absolutely nothing about it so it's basically a fresh playthrough for me!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Did a sketch of Maya

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Investigations price?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Was looking on ebay and noticed some significant variations between pricing, with most going around $60+ but some others going for around $16, despite both supposedly being in like new condition.

    A number of things about the cheaper listings made me feel kind of suspicious. I don't want to spend more than necessary of course, but the situation feels fishy so I wanted to ask what the actual going price is to make sure I'm not going to be scammed.

    Sidenote... Capcom, why couldn't you have just put this game on the eShop?!

    submitted by /u/FGHIK
    [link] [comments]

    Possible reference to Ace Attorney Investigations in Stellaris?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    I finished the first case on DGS1 and I have a brief question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    are we just going to ignore that the detective has (most likely) straight up tuberculosis?

    submitted by /u/javertthechungus
    [link] [comments]

    Beh'leeb Inmee has a lot of potencial to be a more important character

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    The flair I added says it all. I mean, she and Datz leaded the revolution that stormed the Palace in 6-5 by themselves basically, and Tahrust's love for her basically caused 6-3 and a lot of people in Khura'in to raise their voices against the queen, FREAKIN GA'RAN, the second most evil woman in the whole AA franchise in my opinion. She has the potencial to become like a force in Khura'in by her job in the revolution since Nahyuta is currently reigning the Kingdom. In my fanfiction, I'm getting her a kind of important role.

    submitted by /u/That_one_throaway18
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of 999?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I like it quite a lot! Probably better than every Ace attorney game even! But what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Analytical-critic-44
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Ace Attorney 2 Case 3 glitch? SPOILERS

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    I think I found a glitch? I can't seem to progress after talking to Gregson after he takes the screwdriver. I looked at a guide, even following that I still can't seem to get past it, I would like to play through this and I am getting pretty frustrated since I can't even progress past the start of this case.Has this happened to anyone else? I can't find anything about this online.

    submitted by /u/PumpkinWicke
    [link] [comments]

    yeah, just that ONE GUY in particular, that guy's fault only [fan render]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Haven't uploaded for a while, here's Pearl and Larry

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    A harmless poll without debate

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    If there's a character you would kill off from the trilogy or spin offs that are alive but you feel they're pointless, lacked development or they're just hallow. And maybe your reasons...

    Ex: I would choose to kill off Lotta Hart since her character seems to be just useless and mostly gets on the way during investigation. And I don't feel she's a character that would ever have a development, which is good reason why she never appeared after AAI 2.

    Your turn. Warning, no war or debate, this is just to see your opinions and have some fun.

    Beaides...maybe it's gonna be useful to know.

    submitted by /u/Sad-Lingonberry-2610
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment