• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Ace Attorney A Japanese lawyer named Kubota played Ace Attorney on his YouTube channel, and I'm sitting here in amusement at YouTube's auto-translate attempting to convert what he says into English.

    Ace Attorney A Japanese lawyer named Kubota played Ace Attorney on his YouTube channel, and I'm sitting here in amusement at YouTube's auto-translate attempting to convert what he says into English.


    A Japanese lawyer named Kubota played Ace Attorney on his YouTube channel, and I'm sitting here in amusement at YouTube's auto-translate attempting to convert what he says into English.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Juniper Woods fanart (still have 3 more slots for commissions hmu if you're interested)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Magatama and some psyche locks I drew!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Fun fact: Furio Tigre in the anime was voiced by Sam Riegel, who is Phoenix’s voice in Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Most prized collection

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    If you ever feel dumb — listen to this story.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    I've just recollected something. I remember when I first saw one meme with Miles,before actually starting to playthrough the series. You probably know it "You are not a clown — you are the entire circus.". The thing is... I thought that line was legit. So I've played through AA 1 and JFA,and didn't find it,obviously. So I thought to do a fail-run for both games: I fail every time I have to present the evidence/answer the question (I also recommend you to try it.). And even that didn't help. Then,I realized...that the line was just a meme. I've basically wasted couple hours in hopes for finding a dialogue,which wasn't even in the game.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    2 down, 1 to go.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:52 PM PST

    Just finished Justice for All, and now time for Trials and tribulations. I have really high hopes going into this!

    submitted by /u/AlmondAnthony13
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of an inside joke between my friends but still funny as hell.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    I get so much edgeworth vibe from maki shuichi is detektiv and kaito well

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    Am I stupid for not seeing this?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Rewatching the first game with my friend, as I've been playing the series with him and he is strongly against homebrewing his 3DS. Just got most of the way through the first case, when I realized Asogi's (likely) motive for bringing Ryuu along with him. As I understand it, he brought Ryuu with him to the Great British Empire to act as his defense in the murder trial for inspector Gregson. Was this implied at all in the games?

    submitted by /u/damonswest
    [link] [comments]

    Im doing a Ace attorney courtroom session online lol

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:49 PM PST

    Jake Marshall drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    If there ever was an ace attorney 7, I really wish is an Athena only story.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    and really mean only athena cykes.

    Apollo's arc pretty much already ends, and continuing with wright i feel will be beating a dead horse at this point.

    meanwhile athena pretty much is the only hasn't been explored after backstory, and i really want to see capcom explore her front story this time around.

    submitted by /u/TheGoldminor
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the name of this fanfic based around Rise from the Ashes?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:40 PM PST

    I remember this fanfic from a few years ago but I can't find it anymore.

    The plot is basically Phoenix and Edgeworth end up going to the same bar after either the 1st and 3rd days of the trial or the 2nd and 3rd (or all three) in the last case of the first game.

    I've tried to look for it on Ao3 but the tags I've tried don't bring it up (phoenix and edgeworth as characters the case 1-5 and alcohol as additional) and I tried looking on fanfiction.net but their search when you don't know the name of the fanfic is awful. It's probably at least a few years old, it was probably 2018 when I read it and I don't think it was very new then.

    If anyone can remember reading this fanfic and has any idea of what the name or author could be, I'd be very grateful because I have no idea of what they are.

    submitted by /u/PegasusInTheNightSky
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite quotes from each case

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Here are mine (trilogy only as I haven't played the other games yet). What are yours?

    The First Turnabout (1-1)

    Mia: Lies always beget more lies! See through one, and their whole story falls apart!

    Turnabout Sisters (1-2)

    Phoenix: Miss May, I think it's high time you went shopping for a better excuse.

    Turnabout Samurai (1-3)

    Edgeworth: I was hoping I'd come up with a question while I was objecting, Your Honor... I didn't.

    Turnabout Goodbyes (1-4)

    Phoenix: I'm sorry, Edgeworth. But I don't believe in your "nightmare." It's just a dream. It's not real. The truth is right here in this Court Record. In any case, tighten your belts. The real fight is just beginning. I'll prove you're innocent. Trust me.

    Rise from the Ashes (1-5)

    Edgeworth: The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy... to avert one's eyes from it.

    The Lost Turnabout (2-1)

    Phoenix: Mr. Wellington. I believe I have the bananas you saw... right here!

    Reunion... and Turnabout (2-2)

    Mia: A lawyer is someone who smiles no matter how bad it gets, and especially when it's bad.

    Turnabout Big Top (2-3)

    Maya: You're not kidding. Two people in one day! Even I want to profess my love for her!

    Farewell, my Turnabout (2-4)

    Edgeworth: We aren't some sort of heroes. We're only human, you and I. You want to "save someone"? That's something easier said than done, wouldn't you say?

    Turnabout Memories (3-1)

    Mia: (That's supposed to be poetry? Sounds more like a mid-life crisis!)

    The Stolen Turnabout (3-2)

    Luke Atmey: Hee hee hee ha ha ha Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ho ho ho hee hee hee! Take a good look, everyone! Unable to find a rival worthy of my genius, I was forced to create one by myself! Here I am! The tragic clown...

    Recipe for a Turnabout (3-3)

    Godot: Aaaargh! A single drop of milk is all it takes to destroy the pure black magic in the cup! The old man... ...is my drop of milk!

    Turnabout Beginnings (3-4)

    Armando: No, no, no... You've got it all wrong! Today, YOU'RE the finest!

    Bridge to the Turnabout (3-5)

    Mia: ... Is it really alright... Mr. Prosecutor?

    Godot: ... Of course it's alright... Madame Attorney.

    submitted by /u/StreetReaction
    [link] [comments]

    Turnabout Jackpot - A new YouTube fancase by LordIban!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    order of games

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    I have recently really been liking ace attorney. I just started trials and tribulations and kinda wanted to start AA Investigations prosecutors path. I was wondering if I have to play the other games for the game to make sense. So basically, should I play the other games first or can I start prosecutors path without any knowledge of previous games

    submitted by /u/1dsb
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite filler case?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    I'm defining filler case as a case that doesn't really contribute to the main story and isn't a final case. Comment your favorite cuz idk how to make a poll

    The first turnabout

    Turnabout samurai

    The lost turnabout

    Turnabout big top

    The stolen turnabout

    Recipe for turnabout

    Turnabout corner

    Turnabout serenade

    The monstrous turnabout

    Turnabout academy

    Turnabout reclaimed

    Turnabout storyteller

    Turnabout time traveler

    submitted by /u/Difficult-Echo-5386
    [link] [comments]

    I need some answers

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Hey guys, so, I'm new to the Ace Attorney community and to this subreddit, and I have a relatively simple question. In Ace Attorney context, what could be considered a final boss theme? If it's divided by phases, it's ok, but I'm just curious, you know.

    submitted by /u/Aromatic-Toe3550
    [link] [comments]

    I made an ace attorney iceberg explained video, first English one on yt i think

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment