• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Ace Attorney I made a fanart of Dick Gumshoe :D

    Ace Attorney I made a fanart of Dick Gumshoe :D


    I made a fanart of Dick Gumshoe :D

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Lol

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:53 AM PST

    Questioning 2001 Allegro by me but I literally can’t do the tempo to save my life

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Godot Was Right Not To Burn The *Spoiler*

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I got mad online so I basically wrote a shitty essay.

    Godot is one of my favourite characters in the original Ace Attorney Trilogy. He's obviously supposed to be a flawed character, but I've seen some people say that it was hard for them to view him sympathetically because of how he dealt with Morgan Fey's letter. While he acknowledges that he should have told Phoenix and Maya about it in the game, some people believe that he should've simply burned the letter before Pearl could find it. In my opinion, however, doing this would have only made things worse. Let me explain.

    If Godot had burned the letter, what would have happened next? Pearl would've searched for it, and been unable to find it. Do you think she would just let it go after that? This was her mother's final request, supposedly for the good of the Fey clan. Pearl would have visited her mother ASAP and told her that she couldn't find the letter. Morgan would likely figure out that someone else had discovered the letter, so she would have made sure no one was eavesdropping, and then told Pearl a different plan. One that couldn't be ruined by someone with knowledge of it. This would have only made the situation worse,

    Perhaps you'll protest, sure Godot shouldn't just leave nothing there, but he could've forged a different letter, and left that for Pearl to find. Unfortunately, this plan has many flaws. Pearl would likely talk to her mother about what she did according to the letter, and if it was different from what Morgan had written, we'd have the same scenario as I described earlier. Additionally, even if you think Pearl wouldn't have talked about it with her mother, there's still the matter of handwriting. It's possible Pearl would have noticed that Godot's handwriting is different from Morgan's which might make her suspicious enough to ask her mother about it. Another problem is logistics. Godot couldn't have had much time before Pearl got home to check the letter. Would he really have time to get a pen and paper to write a new letter? I doubt it.

    While Godot is unmistakably a flawed character, the particular criticism that he should have burned the letter is simply nonsensical, and I hope anyone reading this who had a hard time sympathizing with him because of the letter, is helped by this.

    submitted by /u/Cowlord2005
    [link] [comments]

    Have one of my 860+ images of Franziska von Karma.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Replayed the original trilogy (again) decided it was my time to make a tier list. Feel free to ask or discuss.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:23 PM PST

    I'd rather play this.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Have you ever imagined AA characters with ridiculous voices? If so what voices did you do for them?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    I recently started another run through of Turnabout Sisters, and I have decided to start giving characters ridiculous voices. Currently I have Phoenix Wright with Kermit's voice, and Miles Edgeworth with Elmo's voice.

    Have you ever done this? And what voices did you use?

    submitted by /u/AdministrationNo7401
    [link] [comments]

    Ever since Wright left the courtroom, Frank sensed dark times: Guilty people being set free, causing mass murder. He decided to change his ways and become a defense attorney.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    I tried uploading this b4 lets try

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Susato in Thai dress fanart :)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Trials & Tribulations gets confused

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:27 AM PST

    I was messing around in Photoshop and i thought of making Bri'ish G'dot

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:13 AM PST

    Decided to take a different spin on making a tier list [Trilogy]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:50 PM PST

    Spolier - A question regarding Adrian's "condition"

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    The way "co-dependency" is worded in the 4th case, it sounds as if it's referring to a specific condition (rather than a symptom, if that makes sense). I'm curious what the original Japanese word used for this was.

    submitted by /u/Astoldbychic
    [link] [comments]

    Is there someone like me,who just darts his eyes on any character tier list,and and searches if his favourite character is in a high er tier or not?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:59 AM PST

    I always search for Manfred or Barok to be on at least A/B tier,and ready to destroy a person (I'm joking,of course),who places them on an F tier (or lower).

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright on a Nokia Emulator????��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:47 AM PST

    Is the Pheonix Wright: Ace Attourney cornered theme copyrighted?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    I wanna know just in case.

    submitted by /u/SnakeKing6581
    [link] [comments]

    So I just finished the Ace Attorney trilogy on switch and I am officially hooked!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    Just wondering if anyone knows if they plan to release more of the games on the switch console? And where/what else can you play the older games on? I have an iPad and iPhone and I was considering getting a 2ds to play the other games on but just wondering if they are on pc or iOS at all? And what game comes next Apollo?

    submitted by /u/Lu232019
    [link] [comments]

    My Personal Ranking of the trilogy's cases

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    I got this by hitting "random objection" on objection.lol

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    why did i do this

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment