• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Ace Attorney They’re not great but here are a bunch of characters.

    Ace Attorney They’re not great but here are a bunch of characters.


    They’re not great but here are a bunch of characters.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Drew and inked my 3 favorites of the AA series. Except Nick unfortunately... I couldn't find any blue markers for him :s

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Who else got a houseplant named Charley

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    oh no

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Doodle I did when I was supposed to be doing math

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright in a nutshell

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Gravely roast me in the fires of hell for this tier list

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Among Ace

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Inhaler investigation party! Inaher Gumshoe and Edgeworth

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Simon Blackquill drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I got my brother into AA

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I finished up to the end of Turnabout Sisters, he's enjoyed it a lot so far (mainly because of the voice acting I've been doing for the characters), though he was sad when Mia died (he's not bothered by the blood and w/e, I had to zoom into a corner during April's breakdown, being 9, you know you just gotta give them good taste while they're young)

    submitted by /u/Mariostar356
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite characters, Godot and Gumshoe!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    My Tier List of Every Character in Ace Attorney

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Weekly Poll [21]: Which character from the trilogy has your favourite breakdown?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Did I already post this totally original tierlist? (It has to be original, since Turnabout Big Top isn't in the lowest tier)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:09 PM PST

    iOS 14 and Ace Attorney Games

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:26 PM PST

    TL;DR - Is there a way to get the games to work on the newest iOS?

    Hey all, I hope this is the write place to post this. Recently I was going through Dual Destinies on my iPad. And throughly enjoying it and wanted to buy turnabout reclaimed. It said I purchased it but wouldn't work. So I thought maybe uninstalling and reinstalling would fix it.

    However, now none of my purchased content is available and I've lost access to the whole game. Is there a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/KHSlider
    [link] [comments]

    Something concerning about PWAA:JFA episode 3

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Anyone realize Regina is 16? And everyone is talking about how cute she is and all. Max (21) "professed his love", and Maya/Phoenix were joking about it too! This game is supposedly set in a weird America/Japan amalgamation, but I don't know all the laws of this world

    submitted by /u/Pokemaster_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about Godot?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Objection.lol also borderline NSFW as a warning.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:06 PM PST

    I am looking for character codes for objection.lol

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    In the regents updates you can now make you own custom characters and get characters from others with codes so i was wondering if you could find some codes for characters i could try?

    submitted by /u/External-Arm616
    [link] [comments]

    If AA7 turns out to be a solo Phoenix Wright game, who do you want his assistant to be?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:07 AM PST

    OK, my previous post about this was waaaaaaaaay too salty, so I'm rewriting this.

    Despite what some of us might feel about this topic, it's extremely likely that Capcom is not pushing Phoenix away from the spotlight, because he sells. Therefore, I believe this to be the most likely option for AA7, if we are getting someone's solo game.

    In any case, personal preference list:

    1) Trucy Wright: Let's be honest: who of us wouldn't want the father-daughter team-up? This is the one relationship that was unfortunately not developed that well, despite there being every reason to do this, so, might as well, right?

    2) Athena Cykes: I would be OK with Athena not having any role in AJ2, because she has no reason to be in Khura'in and that would at least still leave a possibility for Athena's game being the 8th one. A Phoenix game would make this possibility much, much smaller, so I would be sad to see her basically gone, especially considering she's my favourite, both Defence Attorney and assistant. 6-DLC was a pain in that regard.

    3) Iris Hawthorne/Fey/of the Hazakura Temple: I am still upset about certain important characters not even getting a mention, including Iris, so that's all the reason there is. Do note I'm not doing this for Feenris necessarily; in fact, it would be better for the franchise if it was actively dispelled in this variant, despite my own preference.

    4) New archetype-divergent assistant: 4 of archetype-compliant assistants is quite enough, in my humble opinion.

    5) Maya Fey: She's got to look after Khura'in now, so I feel like having her be Phoenix's assistant again would be a bit contrived. Also, she should get a hobby besides getting endlessly arrested and kidnapped.

    6) New archetype-compliant assistant: No. I've already described why in my previous two posts, and it still holds up.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Black_Griffin23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment