• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Ace Attorney If Y'all Are Having A Bad Day Just Remember This Exists

    Ace Attorney If Y'all Are Having A Bad Day Just Remember This Exists


    If Y'all Are Having A Bad Day Just Remember This Exists

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I love a man with a big...vernacular ��

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I played the first game and loved it!! So here’s my take on Phoenix’s iconic pose

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    We will be best friends forever unless....

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    THE LOW-POLY PEARL

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I decided to colorize this image from turnabout samurai

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    r/AceAttorney just hit sixty thousand subscribers!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Within the same year as the 40,000 and 50,000 marks, too! It's safe to say that this community's growth has been gradually accelerating for quite a while now. The multi-platform Trilogy release was clearly the right decision for Capcom to make for last year, so let's hope that it leads to more Ace Attorney in the future!

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    I tried making an Ace Attorney HD template. Thoughts?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Nick’s “sad” model in SOJ is really good. I wish he had something like this in the courtroom.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I decided to colorize the Powers? Photo

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    r/AceAmbassador Has Been Created

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    This is it! It's r/AceAmbassador!

    The r/AceAttorneyCirclejerk fangame that somehow is becoming an actual project, now has a subreddit as well as a discord server.

    Check out the subreddits wiki for general info on the project.

    submitted by /u/DaelinZeppeli
    [link] [comments]

    The tier list I made so of all the characters so far (remember, this is in my opinion)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    My 5th prosecutor drawing: Nahyuta Sahdmadhi, the monk prosecutor!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Some doodles of Kay I did today. Not all of them are too great but I’m pretty happy with how they turned out

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I Painted Maya To Test Out Clip Studio Paint (marked/tagged as spoiler just in case, painting is titled Lotus Lanterns)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Question: Which character, in your opinion, can thrive most in the medieval period?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Oh yes. We are getting there. Professor Layton time. Because witch trials, that's why.

    Anyway, crossovers aside, which character really is best suited in a time period of title claims, Crusaders, heresies, Rise of Islam, strange happenings, and the occasional cults?

    Shoutouts to any lurking Crusader Kings II/III players here!

    Decided not to make it a poll. But I may go for a poll again in the next post.

    submitted by /u/TheNewBowser
    [link] [comments]

    Another tierlist after replaying Apollo Justice

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinions on Ace Attorney

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    1. Turnabout Big Top wasn't THAT bad. Wasn't good, just wasn't terrible.

    2. Apollo Justice wasn't a bad game.

    3. I actually liked Dual Destinies despite knowing it has problems.

    4. Iris Hawthorne was an interesting character who had so much potential to grow. Y'all just hate her cuz she almost ruined your ships.

    5. Kristoph is one of the best villains in the series.

    6. I pretty much don't really like Spirit of Justice.

    7. This is not it. This is not my final chance to take down Quercus Alba. I can mess up this opportunity slip by.

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76-3
    [link] [comments]

    I drew an album cover for the Fragrance of Dark Coffee.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I really liked the time Phoenix spent with Rayfa, I think it’s really underrated :’)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Favorite Case from the original trilogy? (Possible Spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    And also why?

    submitted by /u/ChaseTheDream42
    [link] [comments]

    I just played through Justice for All, and I do not understand why people think it's the weakest.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I'm playing through the trilogy, so please don't spoil T&T.

    I just played through Justice for all, and I actually like it over the first game. I enjoyed all the cases in the game, unlike the first where I wanted to rip my eyes out because Turnabout Samurai was like 2 times as long as it should have been. I liked the other 3 cases (Skipped Rise from the Ashes because I'm trying to speed through these games and it's not part of the series' main story until Apollo, I'll return to it tho). Justice for all, however, had a better OST in my opinion and better cases. Turnabout Big Top didn't drag for me, and the rest of the cases were great, though the first one was a bit too long for my liking. Writing was also on par with the first game.

    I honestly do not understand why Justice is considered the worst of the original trilogy. Please explain why my opinion is wrong.

    EDIT: Now I feel like a pedo for paying no attention to the creepy stuff during Big Top. Thanks guys. I was creeped out at first, but I just ignored it after a while.

    submitted by /u/Sansic
    [link] [comments]

    Where's dubbed Season 2?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I couldn't find it on internet and I don't have Funanimation on my country

    submitted by /u/catabek06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment