• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Ace Attorney i log onto reddit, i post my silly miles and maya comics, i log off of reddit

    Ace Attorney i log onto reddit, i post my silly miles and maya comics, i log off of reddit


    i log onto reddit, i post my silly miles and maya comics, i log off of reddit

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I drew Pearl wearing different outfits

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    My final prosecutor drawing for now: the chief prosecutor himself, Miles Edgeworth! Thank you to everyone who has supported my drawings so far, this series has been really fun to make :)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    [Fanart][OC] Hi again, I'm back with another Franziska drawing because that's all I draw ��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Making Ace Attorney characters in the Among Us character maker day 1: Maya Fey

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I was fiddling around with a gif editor and made psyche-lock variations, if these were in the game, what would they do?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Which Ace Attorney Song plays in this comic dub?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Been working on some AA music, here's a compilation of my most recent tracks!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Apollo Should've Been the One to Go Abroad

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Hot take here, Phoenix and Apollo Should've switched places in SoJ. It would've given us more time to deal with the khura'in Apollo backstory and make it seem less out of the blue, we could've developed an entirely new character relationship with Apollo meets Maya, Phoenix and Athena could've worked together more which they didn't really do in DD. I really think if this simple change had been made the game would've been much better than it was.

    submitted by /u/metroid544
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else notice that non-main characters don’t really get much love in general?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I made a credits video for the Trilogy in the style of Avengers: Endgame!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Phoenix’s characterisation throughout the series and my opinion on where he should go in AA7

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    It's a divisive topic and I like the general discussion throughout so I'm gonna list my opinions game by game and read what others that see this post think.

    AA1- Pretty good, they were just figuring out how to write him after all

    JFA- I love him in this game, especially in 2-4

    T+T- Brilliant, not really much more to be said (a hill I will die on though is that his story should not have simply ended here because he had nothing more to learn from Mia.

    AJ - Ok, but a bit too unrecognisable for my taste. All they had to do was his "hand on the back of head looking awkward pose" or something like that and he would have been a bit less jarring but overall, I'm not a huge fan.

    DD - Pretty jarring change from AJ, not great in the first parts of the game. I really love him in 5-5 though, the way he saves Apollo and Athena from their own doubts is really touching to me.

    SOJ- I love Phoenix here, especially in 6-1 and 6-3. Shoving him into a hostile environment really brought out the best in him. I really didn't like how he had his hands tied in 6-5 though, because him vs Apollo would have been really cool otherwise. Also the part where he breaks Datz's phyche locks was awesome. THE ATTORNEYS BADGE WAS THE RIGHT THING TO PRESENT :)

    Going into AA7, I hope he gets 1 case at a push 2 with some co-counsel appearances, I don't think he should be pushed to the side as much as others do but I do think he can be really good in the "teacher" role giving Athena valuable play time. I'd also like to see him receive some backlash from Trucy and Apollo for hiding "the secret" despite my opinions about it being Thallassa who is at fault for waiting too long. I'd like to see this result in him being vulnerable and emotional speaking to Athena about his weaknesses because Phoenix hasn't had many sad moments in recent games and losing the trust of Trucy and Apollo could be gut wrenching to watch if written properly. Obviously there'd be a reconciliation at the end but as we haven't seen Phoenix interact with Trucy much we could get some more insight into their relationship by seeing how they go about life without each other.

    submitted by /u/uacpuncher
    [link] [comments]

    The ace attorney girls fashion zine is having its leftovers + digital sale! (Links in comments)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Android tablet

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Im thinking about buying a tablet for the rest of the games that hadn't been ported yet. What tablets do y'all use and doesn't give any problems from playing from Apollo Justice to Spirit of Justice?

    submitted by /u/Mcfistycuff
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Which character do you think is a badass lawyer???

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    There might be some choices that didn't make any sense to add but I kinda ran out of characters who are badass in Ace attorney so take this as a pinch of salt. Plus comment down below why do you think he's a badass than any other character and also if you pick other then explain why in the comments. :)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Codythegoat123
    [link] [comments]

    Game breaking bug in episode 5 on PC! Please help me!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I'm stuck on the last episode on Ace Attorney 1 (HD collection, Steam version). At the part where Angel Starr claims she saw Lana use the phone and you have to use the map of the parking lot to prove she's lying, it always fails. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, so I assume it's a bug. I tried the other options too, but nothing works. Do you guys know anything about this strange problem?

    Also, I wonder if this is related to the language of the game? I noticed you can't change the language in-game, but instead have to start the episode all over. Apparently, the game used different save slots for different languages. I'm playing in German and could just start over in English if that fixes the issue, but I don't want to risk wasting my time, in case it still doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/JonasTheJay
    [link] [comments]

    About Turnabout Serenade

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Um...What's so bad about it,again? Maybe Turnabout Corner had scarred me enough,but I don't think that case deserves to be called "the worst in the franchise".

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    I almost softlocked my game on the last episode

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I was playing tat and during the last episode, 1-2, I accidentally saved in a situation where I lost my last "HP." and I relised how easily you can softlock a save. I thankfully had a backup but now I have to replay a lot. My backup was all the way back in 1-1. I was save scumming and I dont know if that is looked down on because I'm new but I just don't like replaying the case if I already know what happens. I'm just relived I don't have to replay the whole game to get back to that point. If that happened I would probobly just look up the plot of the final episode and move to the next game.

    submitted by /u/legofanman06
    [link] [comments]

    Triology characters tier list

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment