• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Ace Attorney I was told to post my 3DS here. Nothing fancy but its uniquely mine amongst all the zelda and pokemon 3DSes

    Ace Attorney I was told to post my 3DS here. Nothing fancy but its uniquely mine amongst all the zelda and pokemon 3DSes


    I was told to post my 3DS here. Nothing fancy but its uniquely mine amongst all the zelda and pokemon 3DSes

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I made a Phoenix Wright sticker!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    A drawing of best girl

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I thought this was funny

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Some details on Widget's interface

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I'm replaying Dual Destinies, and like with Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, I've noticed some interesting little visual details that are much easier to pick out in the game's Android release.

    One of Athena's courtroom animations (which also has an out-of-court variant, where this detail is harder to notice) has her bring up Widget's display with various images lined up across it. When I looked at them, I briefly wondered what they were, before thinking, "Wait a second, is that..."

    A quick check on the wiki, and yes - I was right about the first image in that screencap, which is a cropped version of the People Park entrance from the Kitaki Mansion area in AJ:AA.

    The third image in there, meanwhile, I also recognized as a cropped portion of Kane Bullard's office, from The Stolen Turnabout.

    I don't know about the middle one there, nor can I immediately identify any of these four from earlier in the animation, but I'd guess that they're also pulled from elsewhere in the series. There's one in there that's obviously a body's outline on a floor, and one that looks like part of a courtroom scene, but that's all I've got. Feel free to contribute with anything you've recognized!

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Pomegranates are hard to eat (objection.lol)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Godot 3D model (fanart) @Gagurum

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Here the serotonin needs to spread

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    The Great Truth Burglar, Yatagarasu!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Question about 3rd case of AJ (Spoilers for said case, as well of mentions for cases 1 & 3 of T&T)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I quite enjoyed this case, my only complaint being the huge plot hole that is the defendant's known "blindness" and "unfamiliarity" with English, as well as an inability to use the murder weapon without injuring himself. This is made even worse in my opinion by the fact that Prosecutor Klavier knew this and withheld this vital information that was relevant for the bulk of the trial. So I have something I must ask a more well-versed AA fan out there - the last, decisive question of this trial, I would like to know if presenting evidence works,

    See, Phoenix said something along the lines of "everyone has an igniter inside them", and that the case would be won through unconventional methods. I interpreted this literally, and thought that Daryan had one such lighter on him in the trial that was wired to the switch obtained in the piano, which could be pulled out at the end to threaten him into confessing. I thought this would be somewhat similar to the way El Tigre and Dahlia Hawthorne (in the first case you play) were convicted, the former slipping out he knew the bottle that contained the poison when he had never seen it in court and the latter having poisoned Phoenix's Coldkiller X medicine, which was then offered to Prosecutor Payne to test his trust in Dahlia.

    So... would it work? Or does no such ending exist, and I just have a crazy imagination?

    P.S. - No spoilers for the final case, not finished watching the playthrough yet :/

    submitted by /u/NewCJRocks
    [link] [comments]

    Acapella Remix of Questioning Allegro!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    (Spoilers for 3-5) About Godot and Iris...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I think this case is pretty good emotionally but I don't really understand what was going on.

    Why was Godot apparently okay with Iris taking the blame for the murder in 3-5? He goes to great lengths to get suspicion put off of Maya but he's apparently okay with another one of Mia's relatives being executed in his own place? It gets really weird later on where Maya is being accused of the murder and Godot still doesn't come clean, even though the only alternative is Maya getting executed ????

    The whole premise of the trial seems weird because they 'had' to move the body and re-stage the crime scene to get suspicion off Maya, but who was going to take the blame for it if not a Fey family member or Godot? Were they going to pin it on Sister Bikini??? And you know what'd take the blame off Maya? Not moving the body at all and just confessing ????

    I get that Godot throws several bones to Phoenix throughout the trial, the meaning of Larry's drawing being upside down, prolonging the trial after the exorcism, but it's really strange considering he stands to gain nothing from hiding the truth. Maybe I'm missing something and there was some way Godot's plan would ever work out, but I'm not seeing it.

    Also I think it was a little awkward that everyone concludes the killer was a man because Godot used a shovel that the women couldn't lift, even though the only people who lived at the temple were women and it was the temple's shovel ???

    submitted by /u/CoyoteUgly1995
    [link] [comments]

    Recipe for Turnabout Just Became My Least Favorite Case

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    So I just got to the last part of Recipe for Turnabout. I had one of those "how is this evidence" moments but I was actually kind of fine with it, the case was still pretty interesting.

    Then I expose that The Tigre was impersonating Phoenix Wright and the judge just says "yeah I remember him, also that badge, but I'm not relying on my memory. This won't work as evidence." And I just broke. I can't stand this case, this is the worst the series has to offer in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/ellieisherenow
    [link] [comments]

    Statistically speaking, Naruhodo's great-grandchildren were probably war criminals

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    The start of DGS1 states that it has been 10 years since Japan opened its borders, placing the DGS duology sometime in the late 1850s or early 1860s. Naruhodo is Phoenix's ancestor, so we can safely assume that Naruhodo has children at some point in his life. If he's around 20 at the start of DGS1, then that means by the time World War 2 happens, he is at least 90 years old, and well over 105 years old when the war ends. Given the poor quality of medical science between 1860 to 1930, it's likely that Naruhodo is no longer living as of 1930, meaning that we can safely assume that Naruhodo at no point in his life supported the Imperial Japanese Army's war crimes against Chinese and Korean civilians, as he was not alive during World War 2. However, since we know that his bloodline continued on to modern day, then that means that he had descendants living during World War 2. Since Naruhodo would have been around 90 to 100 by 1930, then his great-grandchildren were likely 18 to 30 years old. Japan's culture around this time period was incredibly nationalistic, and it was practically a given that any Japanese male aged 18 to 30 would serve in the army, unless they physically incapable of doing so. This means that unless all of Naruhodo's descendants in this age range were women (which they probably weren't), then at least some of them served in the Japanese army.

    Ergo, unless Ace Attorney exists in a separate timeline where world war 2 never happened, Naruhodo's great grandchildren probably committed war crimes against Chinese and Korean civilians.

    submitted by /u/bruhboy321
    [link] [comments]

    Part Two of my ace attorney trilogy ranking

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Imagine how cool it would be if Edgeworth used logic chess on an anti-vaxxer.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Do you think the Ace Attorney series is over?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    There hasn't been any word on a new AA game recently, has there? Is it time to say goodbye?

    submitted by /u/skiiingdude42
    [link] [comments]

    Drew Miss Good Fortune! (AKA, Maggey!)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Drew Miss Good Fortune! (AKA, Maggey!)

    I hope you all like it cuz it took me a while!

    (Repost cuz last one wasnt rlly doing well)

    https://preview.redd.it/t3a35ug8dbk51.png?width=900&format=png&auto=webp&s=3e001b37bdde6be6fb42280317a17b30da4d987d

    submitted by /u/ItsJust_EmmaBro
    [link] [comments]

    My Ace Attorney channel got 100 subscribers!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    『逆転裁判』 ~歷代OP集~ (2001 - 2019)Part.1 「Phoenix Wright | Ace Attorney」

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment