• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [1]: Who is your favourite playable character?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [1]: Who is your favourite playable character?


    Weekly Poll [1]: Who is your favourite playable character?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    drew franziska today

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    [OC] *Godot voice* Not much gamer, what's poppin' with YOU?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    i edited a danganronpa sprite to look like apollo

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Miles Edgeworth is so beautiful.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    i edited a danganronpa sprite (again) to look like Blackquill

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Godot is my favourite character, so i decided to make a fan art of him!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Mystic Maya

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    A phone wallpaper I made 2 years ago, hope you like it as much as I did back in the day

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    taking a detour around the city

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    A little project of mine: Ace Attorney characters as dragons! (Added official illustrations for comparative sake)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Turnabout Sisters be like

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Character Review Post #1: Final Case Defendants

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Alright over the next couple of weeks, I'm gonna do a couple of posts giving my general thoughts on certain characters in this franchise. I'm gonna start with final case defendants.

    • Lana Skye: After replaying RFTA, I grew to like it a lot more, and my opinion on Lana grew with it. Lana is very complex for a character who only appeared in one case, her connections to SL-9 were tragic. Let's hope she and Ema reunite someday.

    • Matt Engarde: Okay this may sound weird, but I actually think Engarde is better on the first playthrough. Once you know the twist, he's honestly just an evil defendant you want to punch in the face. That said, it was a cool twist knowing your defendant is guilty for once.

    • Sister Iris: Okay lemme confess, despite my history on reddit, I actually think Iris is the absolute worst character ev-no just kidding I absolutely love her. Her backstory kills me, I think her sweet personality is lovely and I wish she would make a cameo at the very least. Is she overrated? Yeah, maybe a little, but she will always hold a place in my heart.

    • Vera Misham: Vera is nice and her backstory is also pretty sad. A sheltered girl who is constantly stalked and even poisoned by a very nasty man, and losing her father at a very young age. Although when compared to the others, I think she's the least great.

    • Athena Cykes: She plays her role in this case pretty good and it's by far the closest thing she has to a character arc that's not acting as an assistant. Capcom, please give her a bigger role in AA7.

    • Dhurke Sadhmadhi: Literally the only thing about Khura'in I actually liked. This dude is just awesome. The big twist still makes me tear up on replays. A dragon never yields.

    Next review will be the prosecutors. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. Let me know what your thoughts are.

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76-2
    [link] [comments]

    I like this pun, that is all

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    A sprite edit I made of Maya to look like Kaguya from Touhou Project

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    an a press is an a press ft. phoenix wright

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Are objection.lols allowed to be posted here?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    This Gem from Project X Zone 2

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    I am kind of confused rn [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm new to the Ace Attorney series, and i'm watching the gameplays of the first triology. Right now i'm at the fourth case, and i am kind of confused by Yogi's confession, can someone explain these points to me? Maybe i missed something/didn't understand.

    During Yogi's confession, he states that Hammond assumed that he was mentally unsound, and told him to pretend to have brain damage so that he could win the trial and be declared innocent. But, what about the medics? Why didn't they understand that he was lying?

    Now, since he admits that he didn't have any brain damage, why did he tell to Polly the password for the safe when it contained Von Karma's letter where he explained the crime that he had to commit, when anyone could sneak in his "house" and try to ask her the password? Why didn't he burn the letter if he didn't have brain damage, then?

    I love the fourth case, and i think that's kinda sad to see these two plotholes right at the end, but like i said, maybe i'm wrong or didn't understand something-

    submitted by /u/chrysos__
    [link] [comments]

    What if?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    i drew maya enjoying a burger :)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    For the math nerds out there

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Is there any connection between SOJ and DGS1?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I ask because I know that in Japan, DGS1 came before SOJ. Of course for years most English-speaking people didn't have a choice and had to play SOJ first, but since I'm playing them both for the first time soon, I can choose which to play first. Planning to play DGS1 first to fit with the Japanese release timeline.

    Is there anything in SOJ that makes reference/callback to DGS1? Any reason to play one before/after the other?

    submitted by /u/ShiningConcepts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment