• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Ace Attorney I said I'd make Miles Edgeworth in Animal Crossing... I originally wanted to get a specific reaction that PERFECTLY suits him... but this is beyond perfect

    Ace Attorney I said I'd make Miles Edgeworth in Animal Crossing... I originally wanted to get a specific reaction that PERFECTLY suits him... but this is beyond perfect


    I said I'd make Miles Edgeworth in Animal Crossing... I originally wanted to get a specific reaction that PERFECTLY suits him... but this is beyond perfect

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    These games are my new obsession (OC)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Gyakuten Saiban 3

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I made Grossberg's office in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    So I started getting back into minimalist vector art and did Apollo, Phoenix and Miles! Hope you all enjoy! I did my best with these and I might make more!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Maya Fey

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I like to think that Edgeworth mellowed out a bit with age. He took Wright's advice and smiled more in his Chief Prosecutor days. So, I hereby present to you Smiles Edgeworth.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    More Reasons Edgeworth Needs a Hug (1-4 Spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    DL-6 was 3 days after Christmas. So while everyone is celebrating family and happy to be together after whatever end of year holiday(s) they celebrate but before New Years, Edgeworth has the anniversary of losing his family.

    submitted by /u/RavenclawLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    HOLD IT!!!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    So I started watching the new "High Score" documentary on Netflix, and...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Do you recommend I continue the series at Dual Destinies?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    So, after playing Danganronpa, I got into the Ace Attorney games and loved them. Since the series is older, there's a lot more to dive into. I bought the trilogy on Steam and enjoyed every second. After that, however, I went to Apollo Justice and Investigations 1 for mobile, $15 a piece.

    Now, I wanted to continue the series, but these purchases are bound to catch up at some point, so I wanna make sure their worthwhile. Unfortunately, I haven't heard the best things about the fifth game, Dual Destinies. It seems to, on average, have the worst cases in the series.

    Can I get some clarification on this (spoiler-free) of course. Are the cases really that bad, like Big Top? Or are they just sub-par in comparison to most cases?

    submitted by /u/zqs2001
    [link] [comments]

    I used an AI to ask his opinion about Phoenix Wright

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I drew Pearly

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I don't know how to do the right Arm, could someone help me?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Turnabout For Buddy

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    A question about 6-1 - Foreign Turnabout (spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    During the seance is show that the victim listens to the Song of Ceremony before being hit and it's even discussed the murder happened during it, not after. But then we have a picture of the victim + head monk during the ceremony. So who was playing it during the murder? Is it a plot hole or I just missed some new information? I've finished the case already.

    submitted by /u/Lodewes
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve been playing AA:DD

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    A) I forgot how good this game was. B) What's Gumshoe been doing between AA: T&T and Miles Edgeworth's game? I prefer him to Blackquill any day.

    submitted by /u/poolside123
    [link] [comments]

    A fan can dream, right?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    What game comes after Trials and Tribulations?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Is it Apollo Justice? But this is with another character, right? Is there a next one with Phoenix that follows Trials and Tribulations?

    submitted by /u/Wyulliam
    [link] [comments]

    Apollo Justice: Animal Crossing

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    What is the absolute BEST Ace Attorney fan-game?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    There's a lot of Ace Attorney fan-games out there, some good, some bad, but mostly bad.

    Despite the overall quality of fan games, there is still some hidden gems out there, and with that in mind, i was wondering, is there a fan project that could rival, or even surpass Shu Takumi's writing?

    Something outstanding, that would make me fall out of my chair, just like the original trilogy did sometimes.

    (Seriously, tho, i finnished all AA games up to Apollo Justice, and i don't own 3DS yet. Please, reccomend me something good...)

    submitted by /u/castlerock134
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment