• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Ace Attorney ...yeah, right.

    Ace Attorney ...yeah, right.


    ...yeah, right.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Feel the payne (See what I did there??)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Apollo, 15 years in the future

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    A sneak-peak at the finished courtroom and witness stand for my upcoming project. (Character models are placeholders)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    witty title for Trucy and Athena being adorable goes here (art by Tryph, on Tumblr)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Edgeworth isn't feeling too well...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Look familiar anyone?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    least favourite episode from the first game ?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Phoenix feels like a god

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I get that our boi Phoenix is a pretty godlike attorney, especially during the original trilogy but I just finished the first trial of Apollo Justice and it feels like he's a legit lawyering god.

    He constantly keeps his cool, knows what's going to happen, and knows what needs to happen in order to win.

    Definitely a Far-Cry from the Phoenix we saw at the start of the trilogy and absolutely an amazing change.

    submitted by /u/Phrophetsam
    [link] [comments]

    Never gonna give you up... Or...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Why is it so hard to find a good steamer of these games?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I've watched most of the good LP'ers on YouTube who I like playing these games, and so I was looking for some Twitch streamers doing a blind run through of some of the games (in particular the OT), and my god it's just too hard to watch.

    I'm not sure if this is just me discovering that I hate Twitch as a platform and steamers aren't for me - it certainly seem like it, for these games anyway - but here were my main issues.

    Constantly skipping through the text. At break-neck speed. I know it's a personal choice, but so much of the awesome moments of this game don't feel as impactful if you're just rushing through it.

    Not paying attention. Gah, this really annoyed me. Speaking to the chat the whole time, having a conversation mid important plot-point... and then saying they forgot what a particular character just said. And there's always that person in the chat that is obviously spoiling stuff and pretending at the same time that they've never played the game before even though they're just back seating.

    Screaming and screeching every few seconds. I had this problem with a certain LP'er that put me off totally. I guess I just like it when people actually take the game more seriously.

    And one final thing that annoys me is when the chat try to sway the player before they can experience a case/game by themself. Stop telling people that The Big Top case sucks, let them decide without trying to pull them over to your side. You might not like Apollo Justice, but let the streamer go in with an open mind (as examples).

    Anyways, rant over. I thought this sub was lacking an actual discussion, I guess based on the lack of real news or excitement. What about you? Got any streamers of these games that you would recommend/enjoyed? What are your annoyances whilst watching people play these games?

    submitted by /u/SpiritofAce
    [link] [comments]

    Famous lawyers and judges?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I had been playing SoJ when I realised I knew the names of very few actual defence attorneys, prosecutors or judges. What are some well known individuals with these occupations? I assume those involved with the O.J. Simpson trial would be well known, for example.

    submitted by /u/EveryManAMeme
    [link] [comments]

    So i just bought the ace attorney trilogy on switch

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Wish me luck i guess. Its my first time playing an ace attorney game!

    submitted by /u/beanyboi_88
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite moment(s) from the anime?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Mine is from Redd White's introduction in the Japanese version.

    Redd White (In English in an American accent): "WHAT'S YOUR NAAAAAME?"

    Phoenix Wright (In English): "What the-?"

    submitted by /u/LegoCrafter2014
    [link] [comments]

    How are we not annoyed or distracted by the test sounds and soudtrack?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    The title says it all. I don't get it. I never got annoyed by the bleeps the text does. If I heard it alone, I would be easily annoyed, yet when I play the game, it'a fine for some reason. And then the music. If you listen to music while reading, you are very likely to lose focus. Either you listen more to the music and don't register what you read in your brain, or you focus on reading and can't really listen to the music. Why doesn't that happen? I'm someone easily distracted, ADHD and all. How can I enjoy the soundtrack and read at the same time? The soundtrack of ace attorney is known to be good, so nearly everyone who played ace attorney played it with the sound on and noticed the soundtrack. Let's not forget that reading does require a good amount of focus. If you were really sick, you would prefer not to read because you would consider it hard. So listening to music and hearing bleeps should be even harder right? Why isn't it the case. Mostly the bleeps. We constantly hear it while we play and yet everyone teolerates and no one says it's annoying. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/imjustakid0300
    [link] [comments]

    Is the trilogy worth it for someone like me?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    So I played the first two games and have been searching to play the third one. The trilogy is on sale right now on switch and steam. Would it be worth it to buy the trilogy?

    submitted by /u/Caynon
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any chance that Phoenix Wright will be added to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as a DLC character?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    >!SPOILERS FOR THE WHOLE GAME AA: JUST FOR ALL (DISSCUSION)!<

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    So I finished Justice for all about 3 weeks ago. And Damn... The last case in 4 was certainly my favourite case in the series so far... (At writing this have only played AA: Phoenix Wring and jfa)

    When I started, justice for all I didn't really got the immersion or the excitment as much as I did for the first game. Yes, Justice for all wass a wonderful game but something seemed off. I played trough the cases, it stayed that way - Franziska was a interesting and a good succesor to her father, but it felt like it didn't matter, because I would win the case anyway... But I played for the story and the interesting character so I later didn't care. I completed all 3 chapter and I thought the chapter were good and somewhat intense. But, I didn't do it for me! I couldn't top the last game, well in my opinion. But then case 4 arrived and . . .

    IF SOME REASON YOU HAVN'T PLAYED THE LAST CASE IN JUSTICE FOR ALL, AND IS STILL READING THIS LEAVE NOW! Please, That case is a masterpiece and a VERY exciting one, even if you don't have plans to play Jfa or any of the game, I encougage you to leave now. If you're on of the people that have expirenced the game, here's the rest!

    So i started this case thinking it would jus- MAYA GOT KIDNAPPED!! Was this case, the case that would be in my opinion the rival to the last case in the last game. And the track for when Maya got kidnapped was Intense and I even got a bit scared. I had bit anexiety when it went down, so exciting WAS IT! Later the player takes over Maya's character, and tries to find a way to escape the strange room she is held captive - And what makes it so exciting the most was Shelly de killer's "time limit." I don't have to explain the rest because assume that you have played this case if you're reading this but it's what kept it all going. And then as the story progresses it's more about saving maya by winning the trial then freeing Engard, the actuall culprit in this case. Wait, also did I mention THAT FREAKING MILES EDGEWORTH FROM NOWHERE SHOWED UP. Also can I just say that I had so much anxeity in the final showdown where you are going to present the right thing to the right person. Not gonna lie, I ended up chossing the wrong options and got the bad ending. It's sad maybe even sad than Rise from the ashes bad ending. Well, I later chossed the correct items and WON the case...wait, a minute. THAT'S what is sopussed to happen. I lost, but... For the best. I'm excited to play TaT knowing that especially Godot is going to be mysterious. I'll leave it that :)

    Thank you so much for your time, if you read all this trough. I appreaciate it, and wish to continue to the disscusion below, I wonder people think, especially if people favour this case more than the fourth case in Ace attorney: Phoenix wright! Bye, have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/MiiIsakton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment